Special News - Hyundai Rotem 231, which offers the best offer to the tender for Warsaw Trolley run by Warsaw Municipality, won the low-floor tramcar supply. South Korean vehicle manufacturer 1.85 billion Zloty (Approx. 430 million EURO) will be supplied in a short time such as 22 months. Also, according to the contract, all vehicles must be delivered to October 2022.
The tender covering the 213 tool was launched at the September 2018. The tender came from four companies. CAF and Siemens were not involved in the tender due to the short lead time, and the consortium consisting of Stadler and Solaris was eliminated for the supply time. Pesa offered a lot more than the average cost.
The Warsaw Tramway operation opened the same auction in August and canceled the tender for the high bid from Skoda.
About Hyundai Rotem
Hyundai Rotem is generally known as a company which produces vehicles for conventional lines and subways, but the company's production of 38 pieces of tram vehicles for İzmir played an important role in winning this tender. In addition, new tram cars produced for the Antalya tramway have already been delivered!
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul BB 126 Metro Vehicle Purchase Tender Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture objected to the JCC for the outcome of the tender 29/11/2013 Istanbul BB 126 Unit Metro Vehicle Acquisition Auction Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture appealed to the JCC for the result of the tender. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) on the date of 126 November 22 for the result of the tender. At this stage, the RCC decision will be expected. As it is known, Bil
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 126 Number of Metro Vehicles Tender Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture again objected to the JCC for the outcome of the tender 02/04/2014 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 126 Unit Metro Vehicle Acquisition Auction Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture appealed to GCC again for the result of the tender. New developments were recorded with the tender of m Üsküdar - Ümraniye - Çekmeköy Rail Transportation Public Transport System 126 Unit Metro Vehicle Supply and Commissioning i tender to be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Purchasing Department. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) on 27 March 2014 for the result of the tender. At this stage, the JCC decision will be expected. Bu
- Hyundai Rotem to produce train for Manila Metro 28/01/2016 Hyundai Rotem Produces Train for Manila Metro: Hyundai Rotem has announced that it will produce new trains for the Manila Metro, the 22 in January, for the Manila Metro. The company will also communicate and signal the line. Under the Hyundai Rotem agreement, 36 will produce 3'er rail cars with rail. The trains to be produced are planned to be delivered in the second half of 2019. The Manila Metro has an 22,8 km long and 14 station. In some stations on the line, it is possible to transfer to other lines.
- Hyundai Rotem Produces İBB Locomotives 26/04/2016 Hyundai Rotem to produce the locomotives of IMM: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Hyundai Rotem won the tender for the production of 310 million-dollar electric locomotive Hyundai Rotem was hit by the rope in the electric locomotive production tender organized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). According to the 312.65 million bid, the Korean company is expected to deliver the orders by April 2021. Istanbul, where recent period sequentially received, Izmir and Antalya Rotem Hyundai, noted for its tender, the railway transportation in Turkey for domestic production of TCDD in 2006, ASAS and haccp Technical Consultancy company had established Hyundai Eurotek with the partnership. EUROTEM, without any kind of technology in Turkey ...
- Gülermak Warsaw Subway | Gulermak approaches the target in Warsaw Metro 26/08/2013 Gülermak Warsaw Metro: Gülermak Regional Manager and Project Director Tuncer: - "The tender price is over 1 billion euros and at the end of 2014 the subway is planned to operate. We have started the railway laying process. We have completed all the stations except our two stations." . Mustafa Tuncer, Regional Director and Project Director of the Turkish construction company Gülermak in the tripartite consortium that conducted the project, announced that the project with a tender price of over 1 billion euros will be completed by the end of 2014. Tuncer, AA correspondent, said in the 2009 together with Italian and Polish partners Warsaw Metro Second Line Design and Tun
- Konak and Karşıyaka Tram vehicles will be purchased by Gülermak Hyundai Rotem 28/08/2014 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Konak and Karsiyaka Tramway Project Gülermak Construction will receive the 38 set tram from Hyundai Rotem within the scope of the tender. New developments related to the tender of, Konak and Karşıyaka Tramways Construction vay tender of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Suburban and Rail System Investments Department were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Gülermak İnşaat A.Ş. won the tender with the 182.144.261 TL + 69.153.255 Euro bid. 38 set trolley will be purchased by Hyundai Rotem for approximately $ 81 million. Trams will be produced in Adapazarı factory as domestic production. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1188 / 30 June 2014 (lar) Ref
- IZBAN 40 units EMU commuter train tender Hyundai ROTEM 01/01/2012 IZBAN 40 units EMU: -Menderes line 30 August 2010 since the date of 40 IZBAN in the city to provide comfortable and fast service in the opening of the tender for the 25 set train purchase of South Korean company Hyundai Rotem won, the tender specifications of the new sets according to the percentage of domestic side industry 10 material to be used. 2011 company 40 7 October 179 998 812 October 340 XNUMX firm tender for the tender, Hyundai Rotem, CAF and CSR Zhuzhou firms offered. The lowest bid is XNUMX million giving XNUMX thousand XNUMX USD (Approx. XNUMX million TL) En
- A signing ceremony was held with Hyundai Rotem for the purchase of 40 electric train set for İZBAN. 17/03/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım stated that the 40 new train set to be taken for İZBAN will be delivered after 2 year after year and in this process, the vehicles prepared for Marmaray gave instructions to reinforce this line. In Izmir, the city rail carriage system İZBAN received the signing ceremony at the General Directorate of İZBAN with the Hyundai Rotem of South Korea for the purchase of the 40 electric train set. Speaking at the ceremony, Lightning, serving in the day 160 thousand İzmirliye serving in the realization of Izmir Izmir Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD thanked the General Directorate for their work. Izmir commuter İzmir
- Agreement between Tülomsaş and Hyundai Rotem Company 02/05/2012 Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) with South Korea's Hyundai Rotem signed an agreement to produce electric locomotives in 72 Company. According to a written statement from TÜLOMSAŞ, electric locomotives will be produced in TÜLOMSAŞ Facilities within the scope of the project, which will have a leverage effect on the high technology journey of TÜLOMSAŞ. The new generation of state-of-the-art locomotives with AC / AC drive and 5000 kilowatt power plant will be used by TCDD in freight and passenger train services. The production of 72 electric locomotives, which is planned to be started this year in preparation for production within the scope of domestic contribution and to provide reliable performance under various climatic conditions, will be at the end of 2014 katkı
- Tülomsaş and Hyundai Rotem signed an agreement 09/05/2012 Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) with South Korea's Hyundai Rotem signed an agreement to produce electric locomotives in 72 Company. According to a written statement made by TÜLOMSAŞ, electric locomotives will be produced at TÜLOMSAŞ facilities within the scope of the project which will create a leverage effect on the high technology journey of TÜLOMSAŞ. The new generation of state-of-the-art locomotives with AC / AC drive and 5000 kilowatt power plant will be used by TCDD in freight and passenger train services. Production of the 72 electric locomotive designed for domestic production within the scope of domestic contribution and designed to provide reliable performance under various climatic conditions X