Traffic arrangement due to tramway works in Eskisehir 2 1
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Traffic Arrangement on Darmstad Street Due to T1 Tramway Work 14/09/2012 In Bursa, Sculpture-Garage T1 tramway works will be started at Darmstad Street starting from 14 September Friday (tomorrow). Two-way traffic on the street during the work was organized as one-way. Sculpture - Garage T1 tramway works that will be organized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to bring the city center together with comfortable transportation will continue at Darmstad Street. A new arrangement was made in the traffic flow on the street within the scope of the work to be carried out at the 400 meter section between the İpekiş Junction on Darmstad Street and the Çarşamba (Baharbahar) signalize intersection. During the works, two-way traffic on Darmstad Street has been canceled and the direction of.
- Traffic arrangements were made in Eskisehir due to Tram Extension 01/10/2012 In Eskişehir, some street and streets on the Çankaya-Yenikent route were temporarily arranged in the scope of tramway extension lines. According to the written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, traffic from Mustafa Özel Bulvarı on the Çankaya-Yenikent route to the intersection of Kartopu Street and Piri Reis Street intersection, a strip on the right side in Yenikent direction and a strip on the right side towards Çankaya was opened. In areas where work was carried out, drivers were asked to obey traffic signs and markers. Source: www.haberler.com
- Traffic regulation due to tram construction 16/04/2016 Traffic arrangement due to the construction of tram in Kadıköy: Within the scope of Sekapark-Otogar Tramway Construction Works, some of the streets will be organized according to the decisions taken by the Transportation Traffic Regulatory Board. According to the regulations, the streets to be closed to the vehicle traffic and the alternative routes to be used by the vehicles will be as follows. Citizens will have to use the stops on Ataturk Boulevard, Democracy Boulevard and Bağdat Street in order not to be victims. 13 / 04 / 2016 date and 2016 / 336 with the decision of 16 / 04 / 2016-14 / 06 / 2016 dates between the dates of Mustafa Kemal Bulvarı'nın Arda Street-Sehit Selcuk Gokdag Street will be completely closed to the vehicle traffic. The route of public transport providing public transportation by using Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard route Gazi
- Traffic on Istanbul Street for Tramway Work in Bursa 12/11/2016 Traffic Arrival in Istanbul on the Tramway: Traffic arrivals in Istanbul: Within the context of the construction of the Kent Square - Terminal T2 tram line in Bursa, turnovers from TOFAŞ signalize junction will be canceled and the vehicles coming from Bursa will be able to enter the bus terminal by using Demirtaş Terminal Junction. While the construction works are going on at the T2 tram line, which is projected between Bursa City Square and Terminal, some regulations are brought to traffic flow. Due to the excavation in front of TOFAŞ, due to fore excavation works, 3 strips from Bursa and 2 strips were arranged in the city center. However, Tofaş signalization from the junction to the terminal is canceled, Bursa in terms of la
- Traffic Arrangement Due to Tram Works in Eskişehir 06/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, announced that a junction will be closed to traffic within the scope of the extension of the tram line in the city. The intersection 2 February 07, which connects Sivrihisar 2019 Street with Muhsin Yazicioglu Boulevard, is being closed to traffic on Thursday. Tramway extension works will be closed to the traffic in relation to the street in the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality drivers to use the alternative routes, traffic signs and markers were warned to comply.