The British Civil Aviation Authority made observations at Istanbul Airport.
AirportHaber announced the weekend. He visited all the units of Istanbul Airport, where the British Civil Aviation authorities arrived in the morning. The delegation, who carried out various investigations on both the terminal and the apron, paid attention to all the details.
Check-in desks, security points and apron until the end of a detailed survey of the investigation ended at noon.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Why are the British get hurt for the 3 third airport? 23/10/2013 Why are British ağrıtıyor our heads for the airport xnumx.ünc: Financial Times from Britain, one of his economy-based news for Turkey from inside Efforts to show more understanding, he was put into direct criticism of the board. 3 to be made in Istanbul, the airport and the financing of the difficulties of finding the airport, the heart of finance, the London-based news / comment, direct smear campaign as we see this criticism or unfair to see why we do not have the right side of the news, we have no question. For this reason, we are trying to raise the word with a more severe language. We can't answer satisfactorily. We don't have another word to say. Newspapers in Turkey of great financial uncertainty ...
- British Pursue the 45 Billion Dollar Railway 07/03/2012 British railway sector until 2023 45 from 26 billion dollars with an investment of thousand kilometers of railways landed in Ankara, Turkey plans to share large bowl. Turkey's western learning 2023 45 billion dollars to supply up to transfer the railways sector giants eye turned to Turkey. The Turkish Railway Sector Trade Delegation started negotiations with the Turkish Ministry of Transport and TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. UK railway industry trade delegation to Ankara due to the Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) by the conference held in ASO United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, the fastest growing railway sector in Europe, England, the production capacity, infrastructure, ...
- Today in History: 3 December 1918 The British, German technicians are much needed 10 person's Ottoman ... 03/12/2012 3 December in History 1918 The British allowed the much-needed 10 from the German technicians to stay in the Ottoman country.
- Today in History: 3 December 1918 British, 10 more than the German technicians needed: 03/12/2014 3 December in History 1918 The British allowed the much-needed 10 from the German technicians to stay in the Ottoman country.
- Today in History: 12 January 1920 Haydarpasa-Baghdad railways after the British seized the line Tarih 12/01/2015 Today in History 12 January 1920 After the British seized the British Haydarpasa-Baghdad railway line, Haydarpaşa-Konya and Konya-Baghdad gathered under two main management. Transport stations and dispatching officers were placed at major stations.