The General Directorate of DHMİ will continue to work on the 6 project, whose total investment amount is 771 billion 719 million 38 thousand pounds this year.
For the projects in question last year 2 billion 454 thousand thousand pounds of the organization, the institution, this year will spend 977 million 454 thousand pounds.
In this context, Karaburun Air Navigation Training Facilities will be renewed and the construction works of the Balıkesir Central Airport terminal building will be completed this year.
Adnan Menderes, Milas-Bodrum, Adiyaman, Sivas Nuri Demirag, Diyarbakir, Erzurum, Trabzon, Esenboga airports, runway, apron and taxi road construction and repair work will continue.
Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport will be renewed buildings that can not be earthquake-strengthened. Construction works will continue for the terminal buildings of Çukurova and Tokat airports.
Construction of new terminal buildings at Cappadocia, Kayseri, Samsun and Siirt airports was also included in the investment program of DHMİ General Directorate.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sefaköy Halkalı Başakşehir Havaray Line 861 million pounds will be spent 13/05/2016 Sefaköy Halkalı 861 million TL will be spent in Başakşehir Havaray Line: Sefaköy has an important place among the transportation works. Halkalı Başakşehir Havaray Line project for 861 million pounds will be spent ... Halkalı Basakşehir Havaray line was set to be spent on the budget. Within the scope of this project, a total of 861 million pounds will be spent. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), which focuses on the projects of Havaray in Megakent, Sefaköy Halkalı Başakşehir Havaray Line project is preparing to make new investments in the coming period. The Havaray Line will start from Sefaköy and reach Fatih Terim Stadium. Söğütlüçeşme-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs Line S
- 2019 to Spend 3,5 Billion Liras for High Speed Train Investments 30/10/2018 As part of the 2019 year program of the Presidency, a total of 1,1 billion liras will be allocated for TUBITAK's R & D projects, while TCDD will be spending 3,5 billion liras for high-speed train investments. The decision on the approval of the "2019 Year Presidential Program" prepared by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance and the Strategy and Budget Directorate was published in the Official Gazette. According to the aforementioned program, exports are expected to increase by 2019 to 7,1 and 182 will increase by 3,4 and 244 will reach 62 billion dollars. In this way, foreign trade deficit is expected to decline to $ 2019 billion dollars. Export and import prices are expected to increase by 1 in XNUMX, while real ve
- 1,8 Billion Liras to be Used for High Speed Train Investments 18/01/2014 1,8 Billion Liras will be Spent for High-Speed Train Investments: 2014 of TCDD's 47 will go to high-speed train projects. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) xnumx's percent of 1,8 investment budget will be spent on high-speed train project. This year, 2014 billion liras will be invested for the ongoing high speed train projects. According to the calculations of the AA correspondent from the 47 investment program, 1,8 billion 2014 million pounds to the General Directorate of TCDD, 3 billion 858 million to other railway projects to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications ab
- 3 billion pounds will be spent on the 1.7 metro project taken over by the Ministry of Transport 25/02/2015 It took over the Ministry of Transport 3 1.7 billion pounds will be spent on the metro project: Ministry of Transport, Turkey announced the general project for the metro and light rail system will spend a total of xnumx't billion 2015 1 734 thousand million. Ministry, the second half of the year will be a tender for the projects to be transferred to the Ministry of Transport of the construction of the construction of the Ankara, Istanbul and Antalya subway button was pressed. The process was started for the construction of the metro, which was started by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality at 92 and was transferred to the Ministry of Transport due to lack of resources. The 2001 kilometer line, which will serve between Atatürk Cultural Center (AKM) and Kızılay, consists of 3.3 stations in Ankara. Atatürk
- 1.5 Billion Lira Will Be Spent for Marmaray Project This Year 30/03/2013 1.5 billion pounds will be spent for Marmaray Project this year: 1 billion 504 million 140 thousand pounds is planned for Marmaray, which is described as "Project of the Century" this year. Marmaray will be opened by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan simultaneously with Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Line at 90 October 29, where the Republic's 2013 anniversary will be celebrated. The 76 kilometer section of the Marmaray Project, which forms the basis of Marmaray, from Çeşme to Çeşme and Kazlı Çeşme, will consist entirely of tubes placed underground and at the bottom of the Bosphorus. Marmaray, which is shown as the Proj Project of the Century sahip and has 13,6 annual history, is the first N
- Additional YHT expeditions will increase passenger capacity 2 bin 454 people 23/08/2017 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the holiday of the Feast of Sacrifice 10 day of the season, due to the recent break of the season, stating that they expect to be more crowded than in previous years, said about the measures taken in all types of transport. Arslan, the Council of Ministers of the Eid al-Fitr holiday with the decision of the day was removed 10 day, millions of citizens during this period to spend time with their loved ones or holiday will fall to the roads, he said. … 2 thousand 454 passenger capacity will be increased with additional HRCs. Cak Arslan emphasized that demand for high-speed trains will increase even more. Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train operated by TCDD Tasimacilik AS Y
- Procurement Notice: Painting of Steel Bridges in Diyarbakir Kurtalan Line KM: 8 + 298 and KM: 35 + 454 21/03/2018 TCDD 5. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Diyarbakır Kurtalan Line KM: 8 + 298 and KM: Painting of Steel Bridges in 35 + 454 SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Administration Information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PURCHASING DIRECTORATE b) Address: GAZİ MAHALLESİ MEDENİYYET CAD. NO: 10 / 2 44080 YEŞİLTEPE / - YEŞİLYURT / MALATYA c) Telephone number: 4222124800 d) (Fax number: 4222124816 / 07 / 06-2014 RG / 29023 md.) E) Name, surname and Title: Celalettin ERCAN Mechanical Engineer 41. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. İst
- Two separate tenders for a tremendous project in İzmir 20/11/2016 Two separate tenders to the giant project that will break ground in the transportation of İzmir: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing a historical project that will break ground in urban transportation. Konak, Buca and Bornova to be connected to the 2.5 kilometer of the deep tunnel to be crossed a total of 7 km-long road project is going to the tender next month. The project will take place in two separate stages of the project "two-tube single-tunnel" for the portion of the 20 December, the viaduct for the construction of the 22 Dec. will be in December. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, "Buca-Onat Street and Intercity Bus Terminal and the Connection Road between the road" called and the entire city "
- Crazy offer from the Chinese to two giant projects! 23/02/2012 The whole world is closely followed by Chinese Vice President Xi Jin Ping's visit 4.3 billion dollar deal signed excreted, primarily in Turkey, including Istanbul Channel 3. The giant projects such as the bridge of Chinese companies are stated to aspire. Turkey Exporters Assembly held yesterday and Xi Jin Ping, Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan and Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, Turkey and attended by businessmen in China Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum signed a total 1.3 28 billion deal was discarded. In addition, the 3 billion-dollar financial loan agreement was made. According to information provided by the Star of Turkey's most important projects from Prime Minister Erdogan's election ...
- Anamur Tourism and Culture Association has completed a giant project and completed the cable car project. 12/03/2012 ANTUDER olan Anamur Tourism and Culture Association am, which is one of the non-governmental organizations carrying out the projects and R & D activities of the region, has signed a giant project. Between Anamur Castle and Azı Hill For the touristic ropeway, preliminary work was completed as a result of a two-month joint work with the contractor. The company submitted its official offer to the Tourism and Culture Association. Recommended ropeway system; The company will be the type of Fixed Rope Group Gondola ropeway with single rope circulation, fixed clamp, one drive, one turn station, the latest technology. Cable car; speed by operators who control the system sistem