Today in History
10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew asked Russia to give priority to the construction of the railway from the Black Sea region to the inner region and presented a draft to Tevfik Pasha.
10 February 1922 Tevhid-i Efkar newspaper reported; An American Fevendeyshin Company applied to the Ministry of Nafia and asked for a railway concession.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 15 December 1921 According to İkdam Newspaper ... 15/12/2017 Today 15 December 1912 In the Baghdad Railway, Rad-su-Aleppo-Tripoli (203km) line is opened. 15 December 1917 Crown Prince Vahidettin and Mustafa Kemal Pasha moved to Germany via Sofia-Budapest-Vienna with a private wagon connected to the Balkan Train. On January 10, 1918 departed from Germany and 4 arrived at the Sirkeci Railway Station in January 1918 with the Balkan Train. 15 December 1921 According to the İkdam newspaper, the American Mc. Dovvel, on behalf of the Gandaş's Company, Samsun-Sivas-Erzurum railway line with the construction of Inebolu and Samsun ports with the American capital is on the project. 15 December 2017 Üsküdar Ümraniye Çekmeköy Sancaktepe Subway X
- Where to Go The Ads of Tram 09/03/2017 Tramvay Ads of Ads Goes: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, which is located in the tram of SAMULAS newspaper ads in the newspaper where the income of the riddle could not be solved. 3 has lost its credibility for years, the journal is known by the national will of the city for the smear news, and even in a day 7 denomination by signing a record Newspaper The owner of the real Hayali Kaynar'a A Journalism Distribution and Advertising Publishing San. Tic. The monthly cost of the tram newspaper printed by AS is around 70 thousand TL, which is the money of the municipality.
- SAMULAŞ does not keep accounts in one form 26/02/2016 SAMULAŞ does not hold a kind of accounts in Tramway Newspaper: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, XULUM for SAMULAŞ Tramvay Newspaper. 29. 01 has been awarded the tender for the purchase of newspaper goods worth 2014 billion Turkish Liras. Only one bid was given to the tender which was negotiated and that bidder got the job. Although everything seems to be normal until now, on the 135 date, after the tender, XULUMX 29.01.2014 on May 06, the Tramway Newspaper; paper supply, printing and distribution tender. 2015 thousand on weekdays, 7 thousand is planned to be printed on weekends and the number of annual newspapers is hafta
- Today in History: 2 February 1922 26 The American Assistant Trade Coming to Ankara in December ... 02/02/2013 Today in History 2 February 1922 26 In his report to the US Department of Commerce, Gillespie, the American Trade Commissioner for Commerce, arrived in Ankara in December. "The nationalist, the government, wants to establish business relations with the United States and seek financial assistance. A compromise can be reached in the negotiations on the capitulations in the peace talks, so that such a consensus should be written so skillfully that it can escape the Assembly and the public. X
- Today in History: 2 February 1922 26 American Aid Trading to Ankara in December Tarih 02/02/2015 In History Today 2 February 1922 26 In his report to the US Department of Commerce, Gillespie, the American Assistant Trade Commissioner for Ankara, said, G The nationalist, the government, wants to establish business relations with the United States and seek financial assistance. On the other hand, it could give concession. On the two sides of the railway to be built on the 20 km. Peace negotiations can be negotiated on capitulations. Such a compromise should be written so skillfully that the Assembly and the public can escape.