Van Metropolitan Municipality, Bus and Minibus stops increased their control.
Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer and Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and the teams of the Directorate of Land Transportation made inspection in the storage areas of the Iskele, Istasyon, Kampüs and Beyüzüm minibuses in the morning.
In the early morning hours, minibuses and buses were checked in and out at the stops, passenger purchases and stops at the stops were checked. Citizens living in the vicinity of the stall, unnecessary honking of minibusists to complain about stalls on the stall officers and drivers warned Tamer, said the controls will continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- A Referendum Proposal from Gökçek for Güvenpark Minibus Stops 24/02/2017 Gokcek Guvenpark Minibus Stops Referendum Proposal: Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gokcek, located in Güvenpark minibus stops underground, and the top of the green area into the project to be put into the trust box can be asked Güvenpark said. Mayor Gökçek said, ası Will this place be excavated when Keçiören Metro is at Kızılay? To be excavated. It is a bad thing to take the minibus stops below and make the upper side into a large green area and add it to the greenery of this place. If the work of the metron 3 lasts for months, then we will be engaged. I suppose we'il finish it in a month. We will end up shouting here, ”he said. Mayor Gökçek, Radio Traffic, Elvan Başkan
- Hacı Bayrama Modern Minibus Stops 25/03/2017 Hacı Bayrama Modern Minibus Stations: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the Ulus Historical City Center Project, is located behind Hacı Bayram Mosque, one of the symbols of Ankara, in addition to the closed modern minibus stops with the capacity of 650 vehicles, cultural center, science museum, indoor market, is building an 5 storey complex with boutiques and dining areas. The Department of Cultural and Natural Heritage, which transported Hacı Bayram minibus stops in Ulus to Kevgirli Street, recently started the construction of the complex. Akarpınar Uludağ, Head of Cultural and Natural Heritage Department, is one of the most important places in Ankara with its location and history.
- Hacı Bayram Minibus Stops Are Constructed With Modern Complex 02/10/2017 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the durak Ulus Historic City Center Renovation Area UM project, which has revealed the historical identity of Ulus, has been closed behind Hacı Bayram Mosque and has closed modern minibus stops with the capacity of 650, as well as cultural center, science museum, closed market, boutiques and it continues the work of the complex where food sections will take place. Within the scope of the works started in the last winter months, 21 has completed the construction of the 90 multi-storey complex with a closed area of 5 thousand square meters, close to 30. In the project carried out in the style of Seljuk architecture; In addition to modern minibus stops with 650 vehicle capacity, the congress center, science museum, exhibition grounds, X
- Works Started for Minibus Stops in Sakarya 26/09/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality National Sovereignty Street located next to the Gar Square for minibus stops will be built work on the platform. "With the new work, both the entrances and exits will be controlled in a controlled way and the flow of traffic will be relieved," said Pistil. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department by the National Sovereignty Street Gar Square next to the new platforms will be built for the minibuses. . The return to the existing stops was not possible all at once, and traffic jams were happening in the area. Now we will bring the stops to an advanced point and give a wide area to return to the region. Our teams started their work. Both entrances and entrances with the platforms we will build İn
- Minibus Stops New Onsite 15/10/2018 The platforms constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality for the minibus stops near the National Sovereignty Street Station Square have been completed. Pistil said, “We prevented traffic congestion by enabling the turns to be made at one time. By bringing together public transport, our citizens will have easy access. ” Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation by National Sovereignty Avenue Gar Square next to the new platforms built for the minibus was completed work. Expressing that the study brought comfort to the city center traffic, Fatih Pistil, Head of Transportation Department, wished that the new stops would be beneficial. Return at once Fatih Pistil, Ege Milli Egemenlik Street…