Historic Karaköy Tunnel 144 Age
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Historic Karaköy Tunnel 144 Age 18/01/2019 Turkey's first, historic, the world's second metro tunnel 144. Year celebrated. The ceremony was held at Karaköy Station of Tünel. Ahmet Bağış, Assistant General Managers Hasan Özçelik, Hayri Haberdar, Abdullah Kazdal, AK Party Mayor candidate for Beyoğlu Haydar Ali Yıldız, Heads of Department, Managers, employees and Tunnel passengers attended. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Center for the Handicapped (ISEM) At the end of the program celebrated with the concert of Mehteran Group, participants were given salep service. In addition, nostalgic cards were presented to the passengers for the anniversary. 90 second-time journey After London, the world's second subway, the historical Tünel, was built by the French engineer Eugene X
- Technological inspection for Karaköy - Beyoğlu historical tunnel 04/12/2015 Technological examination for the historical tunnel of Karaköy - Beyoğlu: The historical tunnel of Karaköy - Beyoğlu, one of the oldest underground rail systems in the world, will be examined for restoration. In the 1875, after the maintenance and renewal works for different periods of historical tunneling, it will be determined whether renewal or reinforcement is needed. 573 meters long tunnel was transferred to IETT General Directorate in 1939. The tunnel connecting the Galata and Beyoğlu in 90 seconds was completely renewed by a French company in 1970. One of the most important symbols of Istanbul as one of the most important symbols of the tunnel of tourist value ST
- Karaköy- Beyoğlu historical tunnel is renewed 24/07/2014 Karaköy- Beyoğlu historical tunnel is renewed: Karakoy Beyoğlu will be closed to service in 2-3 August due to the renovation of the historical tunnel tram. Transportation will be provided by bus, due to two-day renovations. The historical Karaköy-Beyoğlu tunnel will be closed for transportation to 2-3 in August due to the renovation work to be carried out by IETT (Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises General Directorate). IETT said in a statement on the subject: X Karakoy-Beyoglu historic tunnel tram 2-3 will not be able to serve between August. The work to be carried out by IETT in the tunnel will be two days. During this time, transportation will continue with buses.
- Historic Karaköy Tunnel Line Maintenance Will Be Closed For 2 Days 31/10/2018 The historical Karaköy Tunnel line, which carries passengers between Karaköy and Beyoğlu, will not be able to serve today (30.10.2018) and tomorrow due to maintenance and repair works. IETT will provide bus services to the passengers using the historical tunnel line between Karaköy and Odakule for two days. The Daily Tunnel, which carries a thousand 15 passengers per day, will interrupt its flights due to maintenance and repair work on October 30-31 in order to provide better service to Istanbul residents. The transportation between Karaköy and Beyoğlu stations will be provided by the İETT General Directorate. The year is the second oldest subway in the world.
- 144 annual story of public transportation in Istanbul 18/06/2015 The 144 annual story of public transportation in Istanbul was published in Istanbul under the name of üs Transportation in Istanbul İstanbul: The 1871 annual story of the public transportation started with 144 tram in Istanbul was published as N Transportation in Istanbul with Photographs kitap. Celebrating its 144 year, Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunneling Facilities (IETT) met the history of public transportation in the city with its two-volume book İşlet Transportation in Istanbul with Photos ünel. In the book, the first public transport in Istanbul, Azapkapı-Beşiktaş line opened with the first horse tram, then the electric tram operation, the city 1871 introduced the first buses, 1927 trolleybus in the year to open, with the metrobus in 1961 IETT 2007 yearly adventure in public transport ...