2018 of SODEV is the Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award 3. It was given to airport workers.
SODEV's Hak Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award ecek, which has been given regularly since 2001, will be delivered to the owners in a ceremony to be held this year.
The award jury, 2018 SODEV Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award, 3. He decided to give it to the airport workers.
- Airport workers will be given their awards at 11 January 2019 Friday, at the award ceremony held at Taxim Hill Hotel at 18: 00. (Universal)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- SODEV Human Rights Award 3. Provided to Airport Workers 12/01/2019 . Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award de, which has been given regularly by SODEV since 2001, found their owners in a ceremony held in Taksim Hill Hotel. X Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award, 3. It was given to airport workers. 2018 SODEV ”Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award“ independent jury members; DİSK President Arzu Çerkezoğlu, Journalist Kadri Gürsel, Lawyer Türkan Elçi, Artist Füsun Demirel, Architect Mücella Yapıcı, TİHV President Şebnem Korur Fincancı, Academician Korkut Boratav and natural jury members; SODEV President Babür Atila, SODEV Honorary President Ercan Karakaş, SODEV Former Presidents Aydın Cıngı and Erol Kızılelma SO
- Chairman of the Parliamentary Human Rights Commission of Parliament on the Presidency 07/09/2013 Chairman of the Parliamentary Human Rights Commission Arifiye preferred Adara in the visit: AK Party Deputy Sakarya deputy and Parliamentary Human Rights Commission Chairman Ayhan Sefer, Arifiye visit to the recently opened light rail system preferred ADARAY. Arifiye train station Arifiye Mayor Ismail Karakullukçu and AK Party District President Ethem Cinar was welcomed by Ayhan Sefer Üstün, garda said in a statement, "modern transportation possibilities by enabling our people to travel in a fast, safe and comfortable environment, enabling the ADARAY project, thank all the officials who contributed to the project I am, "he said. Then Arifiye Culture Center Daha
- The President and Members of the Parliamentary Human Rights Investigation Commission visited Tüvasaş. 15/03/2012 Chairman of the Parliamentary Human Rights Investigation Committee Ayhan Sefer ÜSTÜN, Refugees Subcommittee Chairman Samsun Deputy Cemal Yılmaz DEMİR, members; İzmir MP Hamza DAĞ, Kahramanmaraş deputy Nevzat PAKDİL and Istanbul MP Atila KAYA visited TÜVASAŞ. The guests, who were welcomed by TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim ERTİRYAKİ, visited the factory and received detailed information about the operation of the factory and the produced Diesel Train Set. Chairman of the Commission Ayhan Sefer ÜSTÜN, with the members of the commission came to observe the problems of refugees, Sakarya, they were very pleased with the hospitality shown to them by expressing his speech "To see the refugees on-site and to prepare a report, we visited Sakarya."
- 3 from DISC. Support to Airport Workers 19/09/2018 continued construction of the third airport in Istanbul that poor working conditions of workers in the construction site of his actions, citing Turkey's Revolutionary Workers Unions Confederation (DISK) Aegean Region Advocacy gave their support. The members of the DİSK Aegean Regional Representative gathered in the Konak area in İzmir, supported the action of leaving workers in the third Airport Akpınar Campus, which was under construction in Istanbul, by suggesting the poor working conditions. DİSK Regional Representative Memiş Sarı, who made a statement on behalf of the Group, said, yapan 3. Airport construction workers started the resistance after the service accident. There are no endless killings, no occupational health and safety bil
- Doğuş Otomotiv's Human Resources Project for Authorized Dealers and Services Drive 28/04/2014 Doğuş Otomotiv 'Human Resources for the Project's Authorized Dealer and Service Drive: Dogus Otomotiv's business partners identified as Turkey continues investment for all authorized dealers and service in general. The company started the N Drive and Drive yetkili project of Doğuş Otomotiv, which includes the human resources management process of 46 authorized sales and service points in 565 province. With the ın drive yapıl project developed specifically for the authorized sales and service network of 7 bin 850 employees, it is necessary to activate the institutional structures of the authorized dealers and services in the field of human resources and as a result of this, the sustainable success in customer satisfaction and business results X