Samsun Sivas Railway has reached the last stage. The trains perform their test drives on the renewed tracks. TCDD officials, the line will be put into service this month reported. Samsun Sivas (Thick) Railway Line, which was built in the first years of the Republic, opened in 1932 and where renovation works were started 3 years ago, reached the final stage.
European Union (EU) grants with the EU project outside the borders of the biggest project to be launched in the month of railway line will be put into service. On the rails renewed on the line, test runs are performed every day.
The daily train capacity of 60 to 100 will reach 21 from 54 to 95, the annual passenger capacity will be from 168 to 657 million and the freight traffic from 867 to 9.5 will be 5 million tons. On the route from which the travel time will be reduced from XNUMX to XNUMX hours, the level crossings are automatically made barrier-free, while the platforms at the stations and stops are improved to EU standards for disabled access. Test runs on the tracks laid on the line.
For the modernization of Samsun-Sivas (Kalın) Railway Line, 220 million euro EU grant and 39 million euro domestic resource were used. Contractors of the Modernization Project were Celikler, Gulermak and AZD from Czech Republic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Between Samsun-Sivas Kalın Railway and Samsun-Sivas Between 5 Hours 21/04/2016 Samsun-Sivas Thick Railway Between Samsun-Sivas 5 Time to Fall: Samsun-Sivas Kalin Railway between Samsun-Sivas 5 hours will fall. AK Party Samsun deputy Hasan Basri Kurt, Samsun-Kalin said that the ongoing work on the railway line. AK Party Samsun Deputies Hasan Basri Kurt, Ahmet Demircan, Orhan Kırcalı and Fuat Köktaş, General Director of State Railways İsa ApaydınI visited in his office. After the meeting on the project of Modernization of the Samsun-Kalın Railway Line, Deputy Kurt continues its activities in the “Samsun-Kalın Railway Line. Ile I THE BIGGEST PROJECT EXCEEDED IN EU LIMITS Y Deputy Kurt said in a statement, “
- 31 Starts Derbent-Tuzla Expeditions for trains that will stop as of January 2012 27/01/2012 31 will launch an express bus service between Derbent and Tuzla before the train departures. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 January 2012 will stop the bus service for stops between Derbent-Tuzla will set up a bus service. High Speed Train (YHT) Project will be stopped due to the work to be stopped in the train service to prevent the victims of the 200 number one express will be organized. Parallel Stations to Train Stations Bus times will be provided by the daily 8000 passenger to travel between Derbent and Tuzla without any problems. 31 January 2012 will be stopped with the date of the train to serve as an alternative to the city bus train timetable UM
- Samsun-Krasnodar Aircraft flights start 12/04/2017 Samsun-Krasnodar Aircraft flights start: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO) and the Russian aircraft company Rusline between the protocol signed between Samsun-Krasnodar between the first of the flights will be held in May. Following are the visions continued for a long time, which is one of the steps necessary for Turkey-Russia nearest point in direct flights to Samsun flights Krasnodar and signed today was laid in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, TSO Chairman Salih Zeki Murzioglu and Rusline flight company Development Department Head Alexey Donchenko signed a preliminary protocol.
- Today: 23 April 1926 Samsun-Kavak line of Samsun-Sivas line is opened. 23/04/2015 Today in History 23 April 1903 British Prime Minister Balfour announced that they would not share and support the Baghdad Railway in any way. 23 April 1923 A contract was signed in Zurich between Deutsche Bank and Schroder on the Anatolia and Baghdad Railway. 23 April 1926 Samsun-Kavak line of Samsun-Sivas line was opened. The construction of the line stopped at the 1913 due to the war that was started by Regie Generale. Line contractor Nuri Demırağ completed. 23 April 1931 Irmak-Çankırı line (102 km.) And Doğanşehir-Malatya lines were opened. 1 June 1931 date and 1815 with the law Mudanya-Bursa railway 50.000 TL. purchased in return. 23 April 1932 Kütahya-Balıkesir X
- Today: 23 April 1926 Samsun-Kavak line of Samsun-Sivas line is opened. 23/04/2012 23 April 1926 Samsun-Kavak line of Samsun-Sivas line was opened. The construction of the line stopped at the 1913 due to the war that was started by Regie Generale. Line contractor Nuri Demırağ completed. 23 April 1931 Irmak-Çankırı line (102 km.) And Doğanşehir-Malatya lines were opened. 23 April 1932 Kütahya-Balıkesir line was opened by Kazım Özalp, the Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of the Republic of Turkey. 954 APRIL 592 Military grounds were put forward and the Hadımköy-Akpınar line (23 km) was built by the state in Thrace. The main stations of the Erzurum-Sarıkamış-Kars line were opened. Samsun Railway Station is in operation. 1941 April 11 Izmir commuter trains. 23 April 1977 N
- Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas infrastructure supply construction cut 2 tender is planned to be announced these days (Ankara -Sivas Railway Project) 19/07/2013 Yerkoy - Yozgat - Sivas infrastructure construction project is planned to be announced for the 2 tender. Preparation work for the tender for the 2 + 332-300 + 363 Construction works tender has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In order to make a tender announcement, the documents requested from the Railway Construction Department are expected to reach the Department of Materials. Authorities nowadays announced that the tender will be requested from the firms by tender announcement. Bids are scheduled for August-September. As it is known ği
- Samsun Sivas Thick Railway Reopens 17/07/2019 The Samsun Thick Railway Line, which connects the two symbolic cities of the War of Independence, Samsun and Sivas, began to serve in 1932. In other words, this line, just like the Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak line, was one of the biggest dreams of the Republic in the field of transportation. The founder of the Republic of Turkey, the Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the 21 September xnumx't first digging of 1924 years of Samsun, Sivas Thick railway line that began hitting their work, 88 years ago, the European Union (EU) have reached the end of the modernization work started with grant support . The railway line, which is still under test and commissioning, is re-opened at the end of August…
- 16 Train service to Izmir 13/08/2012 AK Party Usak Deputy İsmail Güneş; Izmir Konya said that the train services will start again from the 16 August. AK Party Deputy İsmail Güneş stated that Uşak people will benefit from the train services which have an important role in passenger transportation and they will make a more comfortable train journey with the help of their initiatives. İsmail Güneş stated that the government continues to work on the high-speed train project he wants to implement, and said proj Once the high-speed train projects are completed, our people will have the opportunity to travel more safely and comfortably in less time, Hükümet he said. 16 also stated that the train services that will be started on August will provide an alternative to the transportation of citizens UM
- Ankara Istanbul high-speed train service starts 19/02/2013 Ankara Istanbul high-speed train services begin Binali Yildirim, Ankara, Istanbul between the high speed train services will begin at the end of this year announced. The high-speed train line will cost 4 billion dollars. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that high speed trains between Ankara and Istanbul will start at the end of the year. The ongoing Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line will cost 4 billion dollars. Minister Yıldırım, CHP Istanbul deputy Erdogan responded to the question on the subject of the land and '' the project, Ankara-Eskisehir part was opened in 2009. Eskişehir-Istanbul section continues to work. It is planned to complete the works by the end of the year and also tamam
- Eskişehir Konya High Speed Train Schedules Start in 23 March 20/03/2013 Eskişehir Konya High Speed Train Flights 23 Starts in March: High speed train services between Eskişehir and Ankara are finally starting to Konya. Eskişehirlilerin Konya by train, but this time with the high-speed train can go direct flights. Although he had been on the agenda for a long time and he was told that he would start by the authorities, it had been a matter of curiosity that the line could not be opened. However, it was learned that 23 will now be operational in Konya on March and the Eskişehir people will begin to serve. THERE IS NO 6 TIME GOING NOW. The 6 hour trip to Konya is now 1 and a half hour. Not much in the community Toplum