The works initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa around the City Hospital continue in a frenetic manner. Following the infrastructure, 42 thousand square meter asphalt is applied to the existing area where junction arrangement, border flooring and floor improvement works are done.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality on the road around the City Hospital initiated the work on the regulation continues. In this context, following the infrastructure works carried out by the MASKI General Directorate, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has started to arrange crossroads, border laying, floor improvement and asphalt pavement in the present road. Mr. Fevzi Demir, Head of Road Construction and Repair Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, gave information about the works carried out. In this sense, a study was conducted by the MASKI General Directorate. Following the infrastructure works, ground improvement and asphalt application was started by the teams of the Metropolitan Municipality. In order not to be a victim of our citizens, our asphalt pavement continues rapidly. We are planning to complete our work quickly as long as the seasonal conditions give hand. Mev
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- a flurry of activity continues in the construction of high speed rail line to transport a breakthrough in Turkey. 14/08/2011 The mountains are pierced, the high-speed train has been opened. The 1,5 2013 2 has to stop at the end of 95. Time, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line, which is the second stage of the work between Eskisehir-Istanbul followed. Ankara-Eskişehir line was opened in 2009. The second stage of the tunnel digging work is also near the end. A dozen kilometers of giant tunnels open at the foot of the Köroğlu and Türkmen Mountains. Within one year, all of these tunnels will be finished and the railway laying and electrification will be completed. Turkish companies have taken over the tunnel digging. In the second phase, foreign companies will be involved in the consortium with the Turkish-Turkish partnership. İkinci
- Feverish work continues for High Speed Train 30/10/2012 Feverish work continues for High Speed Train. On the way from Ankara to Istanbul, in the middle of Eskişehir, in the depths of the mountains, in the middle of the valleys, a feverish work continues on the rivers. 523 kilometer route 3 work of the High Speed Train project will make it possible to fold hour ... the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), this even will be held struggling to educate the end of 2013 fast trains. 2 62 24 people, the promised date line to enter into service XNUMX hours of labor in three shifts. A large part of the geography of the line is not suitable for the installation of systems that allow the trains of the high-speed train. One…
- Kayseri Rail System Construction Fever 30/04/2013 The construction of the rail system project 2. In the İldem route which forms the stage, infrastructure construction works and rail laying works are progressing rapidly. 5 pieces of transformer building, 3 water tank, 1 team building and construction of the intersections on the railway system route are planned to be completed within 2 months. RAIL SYSTEM IN THE PROJECT 3. In the part of the University-Talas route covering the stage of the Kiosk Quarter to the University, the infrastructure construction and rail laying works were completed to a large extent. Made ...
- Halic Metro Transition Bridge construction works 26/02/2012 Zaman entered the construction site of the bridge connecting Karaköy and Unkapanı, followed by the installation of the feet downloaded to the water last month. On the grounds that it will affect the silhouette of the Suleymaniye Mosque, the bridge that brings Istanbul from the World Heritage List is planned to be completed at 29 October 2013. With the revision of the project requested by UNESCO, the construction works of the bridge, whose construction has been interrupted, has been resumed. 217 people are working on two sites of the bridge. The two safe routes for the sea crossing are being carried out all day long. Milnimetric calculations are made in the assembly of 380 and 450 tons of bridge feet manufactured in Yalova. For the placement of bridge feet lar
- Feverish Work at Aksaray Junction 12/08/2018 Elazığ Municipality has initiated a comprehensive work at Aksaray Junction in order to relieve city traffic and to strengthen the connection routes that provide access to the state railways. In the context of the studies initiated recently for the serial progress of the traffic, asphalt in the connection point to provide east-west and north-south traffic of the city. , pavement, decorative lighting and landscaping, and a much more modern intersection. The Elazig Municipality's statement will be completed in a short period of time and will be put into service.
- Feverish Work at Salihli Bus Stations 03/10/2018 The teams of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department separated the roads with a yellow line in order to ensure the safe and orderly flow of traffic within the Salihli district and to prevent the car parked in front of the stops. Teams also made the cleaning of the stops made available to the citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, in front of the bus stops in the district of Salihli to prevent traffic jams carried out yellow line application. In order to eliminate time loss and congestion in traffic due to incorrect parking in the stops, the passenger pick-up and lowering interval of the various stops were marked with yellow stripes. Besides, Salihli Bus Terminal cleaning ı
- Fever Work at Tuna and 30 August Storey Interchange 06/10/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, as in many parts of the city, Kocasinan Boulevard Danube and 30 August Katlı Junction show a feverish work. The effort is made to open the traffic to the junction of the intersection with the work done. Metropolitan Municipality; On the one hand, Osman Kavuncu Boulevard, Muhsin Yazicioglu Boulevard and General Hulusi Akar Boulevard, while working at the intersections, on the one hand Hüsi Akar Bulvarı entrance and exit from the bottom of the underpass with stone asphalt pavement on the one side, on the other hand, the last story intersection on the Kocasinan Boulevard The Danube and 30 are trying to finish the August Storey Junction immediately. Big city…
- Mersin, Municipal Buses City Hospital Commences Started 24/01/2017 Mersin, City Bus City Hospital Expeditions Started: Municipal buses operating within the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin City Hospital flights began. In order to provide better quality and safer transportation services to the people of Mersin, the company continues to work for the citizens of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, which provides a total of 110 public buses to date, reaching many points in the city center and in the countryside. The Metropolitan Municipality, which added new lines to the points needed, increased the number of buses to the densely used points, provided easy access to the citizens and thus increased the number of passengers per day over the 30 bin to more than 90, finally yoğun
- Kayseri City Hospital to be Connected to the City Center by Rail 30/01/2017 Kayseri City Hospital will be connected to the city center by rail system: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Kayseri-Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project on the "fast steps in this regard, and this year I hope to do the tender, 4 in the year to finish and Kayseri `s, with the arrival of the people of Kayseri and this will be served to the future guests. said. Arslan and the Minister of Environment and Urban Planning, Mehmet Özhaseki, visited Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality and received a briefing from Mayor Mustafa Çelik. Arslan and Özhaseki attended the coordination meeting held in the Municipal Assembly Hall and closed to the press. Minister Arslan, said in a statement after the meeting, the ministries Bakan
- Protocol was signed in Ankara for Belsin-Şehir Hospital Rail System Line 20/03/2018 An important phase was completed after the decision of the Council of Ministers of the Belsin-City Hospital Rail System Line which was to be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Mayor Mustafa Çelik met with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan and then signed a protocol with the Director General of Infrastructure Investments Erol Çıtak. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Çelik went to Ankara and met with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan. The most important of the contacts made by President Steel is the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications.