4 hour between Sivas-Malatya-Malatya-Sivas between the railway journey to the 40 minutes of the High Speed Train Project review evaluation commission meeting (IDC) 19 will be held in February.
The EIA process will start in Sivas-Malatya high speed train project. Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urban Planning, the announcement, inde Sivas, Central Province, Kangal district of the Republic of Turkey by the General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of the project planned to be made on the Sivas (Cetinkaya) - Malatya railway (High Speed Train) project will be held on 19.02.2019 IDC Meeting will be held EIA report and to the public oy.
The train journey between Malatya and Sivas, which is projected as two lines, is now two-way, regardless of the current train line of the High Speed Train Project. Line route; It starts in the Çetinkaya Village of the Kangal district of Sivas and ends in Malatya by passing through Hekimhan, Yazıhan and Battalgazi districts on Malatya borders respectively. The length of the route is 4, and the 40 kilometer is located at the borders of Sivas and the 132 is at the borders of Malatya. (Homeland)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çerkezköy 25 Will Drop in Minutes by Fast Train Between Istanbul 21/06/2019 Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy-The basis of the Kapikule section will be laid on July 18. With the project planned to be operational in 2020, Istanbul-Çerkezköy By high-speed train 25 will drop to the minute. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is expected to attend the groundbreaking ceremony. This past June 11 Cahit Turhan Transport and Infrastructure Minister and President of the European Union Delegation to Turkey with the participation of Ambassador Christian Berger Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy- Signs for Kapikule were cut. In project scope Halkalı- A high-speed train line will be constructed between Kapıkule and 231 kilometers, which will allow transportation of passengers and freight at a speed of 200 kilometers per hour.…
- High Speed Train to Yozgat Ankara 20/01/2013 High-Speed Train to Yozgat Ankara 50 will fall in minutes AK Party Deputy Yozgat Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat and the high-speed train line in Sivas continued uninterrupted work, he said. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. YERKÖY HATTI BITİYOR Deputy Başer, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 and Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics planned to go to the first stage of the high-speed train project, which is the Yerköy-Sivas line construction work is continuing rapidly, he said. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between the 50 minutes will fall.
- New High Speed Line Istanbul - Ankara 75 Will Drop in Minutes 11/05/2015 New High Speed Line Istanbul - Ankara 75 Will Be Dropped: According to the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, 2016 will be at 1 hours between Ankara and Istanbul YHT. New Line for the Ankara-Istanbul Route So how is the 15 hour-long journey now available in 4? The answer is simple: the construction of a new line. The current line between Ankara and Istanbul stands at Eskişehir, Sincan, Pendik, İzmit and Gebze. The line to be built is directly in Istanbul - Ankara olarak
- The travel time between Ankara and Eskişehir will also be reduced to 1 hours 29/04/2012 The tender for the Başkentray Project, which includes the reconstruction of the Ankara-Kayaş train lines, has been offered by the local and foreign 17 company and business partnership. Why is this news so close to us? Because when this project is completed, Ankara-Eskişehir YHT time will be reduced to 1 hours 5 minutes. The Capital City Project, which includes relieving the urban traffic in Ankara and rebuilding the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train line, was launched yesterday. Eskişehir is closely related to the news of this project with the realization of the project with the shortening of Ankara-Eskisehir YHT period. Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train Projects are planned to be carried out with the ile
- Between Ankara and Pendik 28/08/2014 Pendik Ankara 82 will be reduced to minutes: With the new high-speed rail network, Pendik Ankara will be reduced to 82 minutes. The new line of 109, which will be integrated into the existing High Speed Train Line, starts from Adapazarı (Köseköy) and starts 3. to be connected to the European side with a bridge. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will have a new railway project to be carried out by the General Directorate of State Railways. Due to the fact that trains could not reach the maximum level with the current line, the authorities rolled up their sleeves to build a new line. The project is in the stage of completion and the finishing touches in the new project Adapazarı'ndan (Köseköy) started Çalış
- Transportation between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 90 minutes (Video) 11/01/2015 Istanbul - Ankara to 90 minutes will be reduced: Lütfi Elvan, Istanbul Ankara between the service that will accelerate the YHT line of 3 hours 45 minutes to be reduced to 90 minutes. Transport Minister Lufu Elvan was a guest of CNN Turk. Elvan has announced that they will accelerate the High Speed Train service between Ankara and Istanbul with a new line. 3 HOUR, 90 DAKİKAYA İNECEK The high speed train between Ankara and Istanbul reaches to Pendik via Eskişehir. This distance is currently 3.5 hours between 3 hours 45 minutes can be folded. Minister Elvan will be held with the new line Bakan
- Yozgat Ankara will be only 5 hous 15 minutes with New High Speed Train 10/06/2019 The works between Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas, which constitute the first stage of the Ankara-Tbilisi-linked Silk Road High-Speed Train Project, continue at full speed. Mountains are pierced, tunnels are opened, bridges are built and rails are laid. The underpass excavation in the Akdağmadeni section of the project was completed. Rail laying works continue in the sections between Akdağmadeni and Yerköy. In the Yerköy-Ankara section, tunnels are being opened with high-speed railway infrastructure works. High-Speed Train Line is completed in one hour between Yozgat-Sivas, Yozgat-Istanbul between 5 hour 15 minutes will be recorded. The construction of the line was also extended due to geographical difficulties. The high-speed train project will be extended to Kayseri from Yerköy connection. High speed…
- Between Samsun-Sivas Kalın Railway and Samsun-Sivas Between 5 Hours 21/04/2016 Samsun-Sivas Thick Railway Between Samsun-Sivas 5 Time to Fall: Samsun-Sivas Kalin Railway between Samsun-Sivas 5 hours will fall. AK Party Samsun deputy Hasan Basri Kurt, Samsun-Kalin said that the ongoing work on the railway line. AK Party Samsun Deputies Hasan Basri Kurt, Ahmet Demircan, Orhan Kırcalı and Fuat Köktaş, General Director of State Railways İsa ApaydınI visited in his office. After the meeting on the project of Modernization of the Samsun-Kalın Railway Line, Deputy Kurt continues its activities in the “Samsun-Kalın Railway Line. Ile I THE BIGGEST PROJECT EXCEEDED IN EU LIMITS Y Deputy Kurt said in a statement, “
- Sivas-Malatya High-Speed Train Project 4 Download Hourly Way 40 10/12/2018 AK Party Deputy Malatya MP and MKYK Member Öznur Çalık stated that the CED process of the Sivas-Malatya High Speed Train Project was initiated and the High Speed Train Project was projected as two lines as independent from the existing train line, and now the railway journey between Malatya and Sivas is the 4 hour. 40 noted that it will be reduced to minutes. Deputy Çalık, in his written statement about the Sivas-Malatya High Speed Train Project; I Line route; It starts in the Çetinkaya Village of the Kangal district of Sivas, and ends in Malatya by passing through Hekimhan, Yazıhan and Battalgazi districts on Malatya borders respectively. The length of the route is 132, and the 38 km is about X
- 70 Minute Road to Dolmabahçe Levazım Tunnel 08/02/2018 Dolmabahçe-Levazım Tunnel, which was started to be constructed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, is gaining momentum. Thanks to the tunnel that will relax the traffic in Beşiktaş and its region, which is one of the important points of Istanbul traffic, the 70 minute road will be reduced to 5 minutes. Dolmabahçe - Levazım Tunnel which is one of the important projects of Istanbul highway transportation, will be able to reach the direction of Zincirlikuyu, Levent, Etiler and Ortaköy by the vehicles coming from Taksim, Kabataş and Kağıthane direction. Thus, the journey time of 70 between the Dolmabahçe and the supply will reach 5 minutes. Tunnel, Piyalepaşa-Dolmabahçe Tunnel starting from the exit, will end in the Ortaköy Valley. Dolmabahçe Levazım Tunnel Project, which will significantly relax the traffic, ölçü