Kütahya, Balıkesir-Kütahya expedition passenger train passing the uncontrolled level crossing the machine was passing through the passage. In the accident the driver of the work machine died at the scene.
A passenger train moving from Balıkesir to Kütahya was hit by a machine operating under İbrahim Atalay in an uncontrolled level crossing near the Demirciören village of Kütahya. 112 Emergency Service crews instead of the accident Atalay died of the work machine driver, he said.
Gendarmerie launched an investigation into the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Passenger train in Izmir collided with construction equipment 18/11/2016 Passenger train and work machine collided in Izmir: Izmir Bayindir district uncontrolled level crossing passenger train and machine collision as a result of the collision of 2 machine, one conductor, including the total 20 wounded near the wounded. . The passenger train MT30012 at the time of the Basmane-Ödemiş campaign crashed near the Bayındır Station in the vicinity of 13.50 at the time. After the repair and maintenance of the overpass belonging to the highways, the leveling collided with the uncontrolled level crossing on the line. In the accident, mechanics Oğuzhan Kocaoğlu, Bahattin Uluç, conductor Suleyman Agri, including a total of 10 people were injured near 20. Makinistler Kocaoglu Mak
- Commuter train with work machine collided 08/05/2014 How the commuter train and the work machine collided: In Munich, a city machine was collided with a work machine operating on a train track. In the accident, five people were injured, two of them were heavy. A disastrous train accident occurred in Munich, Germany. In the Olching area, a train (S-bahn) following the daily route in the city transportation collided with a scoop working on the tracks in the waters of 05: 30. Ingolstadt police statement, the accident at the time of the train out of the rails and the bucket was announced that the damage too. In the accident, the driver of both vehicles was seriously injured and hospitalized her
- In Russia the passenger train collided with the freight train 22/05/2014 The passenger train and the freight train collided in Russia: a passenger train and a freight train collided from the south-west of Moscow. The accident took place on the Bekasovo-Nara railway near the regional center of Naro-Fominsk. According to the first reports, at least six people died and about 45 was injured. The 25 of the wounded were hospitalized. Five are said to be in critical condition. When the accident occurred, the passenger train traveled from Moscow to Chisinau in Moldova. According to the reports, the railways of the freight train were most likely hit by a passing train. The number of dead and wounded may be increased by rescue crews who arrive at the scene, because a reversing passenger car is being transported by a container giden
- In Germany passenger train collided with freight train, 50 injured 06/12/2017 Near the city of Meerbusch in Germany, a passenger train collided with the freight train. According to Reuters, rescue and evacuation were reportedly continuing after the accident in the vicinity of Meerbusch-Osterath Station. Police sources said that it was difficult to give a clear number yet to the wounded, and said that the 50 passenger was injured in the train.
- 8 Injured Head-to-Head Freight Train with Passenger Train in Sivas 26/11/2018 8 was wounded when the passenger train collided with the freight train near the town of Ulas. Accident clock 11.00 in the direction of the Divriği district of Sivas to the direction of the passenger train from the TCDD Transportation Inc., near the district of Ulas, Bostankaya position on the track as a result of a collision with the freight train occurred as a result of head-on collision. 8 people were injured in the accident according to the first determinations. In the accident where the locomotives were damaged, there was no derelict railway or locomotive. After the accident with intensive fog, health, gendarmerie, UMKE and AFAD teams were referred to the scene. Persons injured in the accident, removed to various hospitals.