4 people lost their lives in the train crash occurring in the Republic of South Africa, 600 people were injured.
According to the information given by the authorities, in the vicinity of the capital Pretoria two 4 people died as a result of the collision of the train, one of the heavy 600 people were injured.
On the railroad, Lillian Mofokeng said the two trains had moved from Mabopane to Pretoria on the same line and the accident happened because of this.
The train service in the area was temporarily canceled.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 1 dead, 50 injured train crash in South Africa 02/06/2017 1 dead, 50 injured in South Africa: 1 people lost their lives in a train crash in Johannesburg, South Africa. According to information obtained, it was learned that two passenger trains collided at the Elandsfontein train station in Johannesburg. 50 people died in the train crash, 1 injured people were learned that. An investigation was launched against the accident.
- 226 Injured Second Largest Train Accident in a Week in South Africa 10/01/2018 South Africa's Emergency Services Unit ER24, the country's largest city of Johannesburg, Germiston town of 2 passenger train collision as a result of wounding at least 226 people said that the wounded were not too heavy. The cause of the accident is not yet known. Last week, the 14 killed a passenger train from Port Elizabeth to Johannesburg. After a second serious accident in one week, railroad safety in South Africa became alarming. 2016 2017 495 2 79 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Cameroon Train Crash 55 Dead, About 600 Injured (Video) 22/10/2016 55 Dead, Approx. 600 Injured: In Cameroon, the 9 wagon was added to the train with an extra 8 wagon. The overloaded train derailed and rolled over. 55 people were killed, 600 people were injured. At least 55 people lost their lives in the train crash in Cameroon, about 600 people were injured. The passenger train from the capital Yaounde to the port city of Douala derailed and rolled over. TRAIN EXTREMELY FIXED The accident occurred near the train station in the town of Eseka, about 120 kilometers west of Yaounde. Transport Minister Edgard Alain Mebe Ngo'o said in a statement about the Edg
- South Africa train crash, 1 dead more than injured 100 25/10/2016 South Africa train crash, 1 dead More than wounded 100: Nearly two trains collided near Johannesburg, South Africa, killing at least one 1 and injuring more than 100. Metrorail providing commuter trains services SözcüSu Lillian Mofokeng stated that trains were killed in an accident between Tembisa and Kaalfontein districts near Johannesburg and that more than one person was injured in 100. Mofokeng, who stated that priority was given to hospitalization of the injured in the ongoing studies at the scene, stated that the cause of the accident was investigated. 2015 was wounded in the collision of two trains on July 239 to the south of Johannesburg.
- Train accident in Germany: 3 dead, 13 injured 15/04/2012 3 people were killed in the train crash near the city of Offenbach in Germany today after midnight. The train, which proceeded from Frankfurt to Hanau, derailed the rail excavator running on the train tracks in Offenbach Mühlheim. In the accident, two people were killed in the train and the bulldozer. Offenbach safety announced that the 13 was taken to the hospital. While investigating the accident, it was learned that the studies on the accident occurred. A total of 6 passengers were found on the train between Frankfurt and Hanau. Source: Time
- Train accident in Argentina, 3 dead dead 100 injured 14/06/2013 A train crash in Argentina: 3 died in a train crash in the Argentine capital Buenos Aires, with more passengers injured than 100. 3 died in a train accident in Argentina's capital, Buenos Aires, and more than 100 passengers were reportedly injured. Authorities, in the morning hours in the Moron area of a suburban train 2 a train between the 2 station was announced that another train. After the accident, some passengers with trains from their own facilities and informed the authorities were learned. Passengers trapped in the wreck were rescued by search and rescue teams sent to the scene. Ruben Sobrero, the leader of the Railroad Union, is the 6 of the two-story commuter train ları
- Train accident in Argentina, 3 dead dead by 100 15/06/2013 In Argentina, the train crash, 3 dead 100 wounded In a train accident in Argentina's capital Buenos Aires, 3 died and more than 100 passengers were injured. Authorities, in the morning hours in the Moron area of a suburban train 2 a train between the 2 station was announced that another train. After the accident, some passengers with trains from their own facilities and informed the authorities were learned. Passengers trapped in the wreck were rescued by search and rescue teams sent to the scene. Ruben Sobrero, the leader of the Railways Union, said that the two-story commuter train was not used for 6 for months and that he started to travel again a few days before due to the intensity. Front…
- 6 dead, 200 injured in train crash in France (Video) 13/07/2013 6 dead in France, 200 wounded: A suburb train derailed in the Essonne district in the south of Paris, France. 6 passenger trains went from Paris to Limoges and 370 was injured in heavy 22. Teoz 60, a train from the Austerlitz railway station in Paris, derailed the 3657 wagon of the train with the 17 wagon at the Bretigny-sur-orge Station, which is not one of the stops at 14: 7. 4 has been subjected to high stress by falling from rails separated from the passenger carriages. Some of the wagons can cross the 370 meter-high platform on the parallel path Bazı
- On the scene of the train crash 1 dead, 2 injured 21/08/2013 Train crash 1 dead, 2 injured: mother and her children trying to cross the railway bridge hit the train. Mother and children tried to cross two children on the railway bridge in Germencik district of Aydın. The mother of one month, the mother died on her lap, mother and other daughter were injured. The accident occurred at the 4 ranks of the railway bridge over the central province of Germencik. Nazilli-Soke air passenger train, the bridge over the bridge trying to cross across the Sukru Duru (18.00) and next to Edanur (30) and 5 monthly baby Ecrin Duru was hit. Due to the impact of the 4 monthly Ecrin, the railings of the railway bridge ın
- Train crash in Egypt: 24 dead, 28 injured (Video) 19/11/2013 Train crash in Egypt: 24 dead, 28 injured. In Egypt, a cargo train hit the vehicles passing over the rails as a result of the death of 24, 28 people were injured. The accident occurred in the south of Cairo, near the village of Dahşur. Security forces reported that most of the deceased and wounded had family members who returned to the city of Fayyoum from a wedding in Cairo. Hospital sources said that the number of deaths could increase, while some of the wounded were heavy. It is stated that the train loaded with construction materials hit at least 3 vehicles. Egypt is a country where train accidents are common due to its very old road equipment and low safety conditions. Past ...