Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has started work for the metro line projected on the Gebze - Darica line. Kocaeli Information Center (K @ BİN) was established in Gebze Town Square to inform the citizens about the project.
K @ BIN, citizens can take the city tour in simulation with simulation. The other services of the Metropolitan Municipality, including Gebze-Darica Metro, which will carry more than one million people traveling from Istanbul to Kocaeli, will be introduced by K @ BIN. With its high technology, K @ BİN will give you the privilege of traveling under the ground with simulations, 1D games and visual transmissions.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Marmaray's Gebze-Halkalı Line Launches in 2018 30/03/2017 Marmaray's Gebze-Halkalı Line Launches in 2018: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Marmaray, Sirkeci, Kazlicesme, Haydarpasa Gar Basin, Sogutlucesme and Pendik lines were found in the investigation. Assistant General Managers, Murat Kavak, Ali İhsan Uygun, Heads of departments and 1. Apaydın, who carried out investigations with the Regional Director, Gebze-Halkalı to get information about the ongoing Marmaray commuter line. After reviewing 1. Apaydın speaking at the meeting held at the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of EnergyHalkalı By the end of the year 2018 will be opened to the operation by pointing to this date with all the buildings and facilities around the Marmaray and YHT N
- London underground vacuum train opens to shorten tunnel cleaning time 14/03/2012 London Metro will begin using a new tunnel cleaning train, which is expected to be put into service at the end of this year. You will use your network to remove dust and garbage from the underground sections. Source: Railway Gazette
- The Metro that has been waiting for Ankara for years goes into service 02/07/2018 The transfer process of the Sincan-Batıkent-Kızılay Metro line, which has been waiting for the 4,5 for years, ends in the direction of both Kızılay and Sincan from Batıkent. Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, "3 As of July Tuesday, direct flights from Sincan and Etimesgut to Kizilay begin," he said. TRANSPORT HISTORY HISTORY The Xinjiang-Batıkent Metro line, which opened in February of 2014, will continue until Kızılay. In the capital city, within the framework of the principle of ağ common wisdom atan, President Tuna, who made citizen-focused works and delighted the Capitalists with the revolutionary decisions, stated that there will be new gospels in transportation and infrastructure te
- 60 10 Thousand Passengers Carry for Istanbul and Ankara Metro 18/06/2014 60 Thousand Passengers Passed For 10 Thousand Passengers 50 Thousand Passengers Carry: In the final declaration of the 'Transportation in Growing Cities' workshop conducted by Fırat Development Agency, Ankara and Istanbul subways, which are planned to carry an average of 60-10 passengers per hour, carry an average of 15-XNUMX thousand passengers per hour, it is stated that the targeted productivity is below. A workshop on 'Transportation in Growing Cities' was held in Elazığ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Meeting Hall by Fırat Development Agency Development Board, headquartered in Malatya. Chairman of the Board Dr. A workshop led by İbrahim Gezer, needs of settlements and transportation, transportation problems of cities, modern transportation policies, transportation planning İbrah
- Eurasia's biggest urban public transport cableway enters the 2014 service in the capital Ankara (Animation Video) 24/07/2013 The biggest urban public transport cableway of the Eurasia, 2014 is in service in the capital Ankara: The comfort and convenience of transportation with the cable car is an alternative to the car-lovers. Residents of Ankara will soon be able to start using comfortable LEITNER ropeways lifts instead of waiting for traffic jams. Together with the 2014, LEITNER ropeways will show the whole world how innovative and ambitious ropeway architecture can be revolutionized in city traffic. Ankara-Yenimahalle cable car project, which is the biggest urban ropeway project in Eurasia, draws attention to the possibilities and advantages of using ropeway in metropolitan cities. Turkey's capital of Ankara, one of Ankara's heartland with an unusual cable car line ...
- The Bosphorus Bridge of Southeast Anatolia is in service 16/06/2014 The Bosphorus Bridge of Southeastern Anatolia is in service: 3, whose construction in Istanbul continues at a great pace. While the bridge attracted many innovations, another bridge in Şanlıurfa, which rose with the same magnificence, came up. 3, which is currently under construction in Istanbul and is expected to eliminate the traffic problem of Istanbul. Bridge (Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge) competed. The construction of the Nissibi Bridge, which is expected to embrace Kahta (Adıyaman) and Siverek (Şanlıurfa), continues at great speed. Due to the central opening of Turkey's 400 3 meters currently. it is also a great bridge. The central opening of the Bosphorus Bridge is 1074, and the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge is the 1090 meter. Boğaz
- Uludağ ropeway line comes into service with its new face 03/06/2014 Uludag ropeway line is put into service with its new face: Mayor Recep Altepe examined the work at Teferrüç Station. President Altepe, who stated that the work of the ropeway was at the completion stage, is preparing a new facility for opening in the new period as the Metropolitan Municipality. 1963 29 50 2013 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX But that cable car was outmoded. Recently, we have served with this cable car with many difficulties. In XNUMX he dismantled the lift and replaced our new ropeway with its modern system. Bursa…
- The modern bridge joins two parks in Gölcük 11/07/2014 The modern bridge joins two parks in Gölcük: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has combined Barbaros Hayrettin Paşa and İhsaniye Beach parks of Gölcük with a modern bridge. The modern bridge built on the creek between Barbaros Hayrettin Pasha and Ihsaniye Beach parks, which were given to Gölcük inundated by the earthquake, was made ready for use. The bridge will be launched tomorrow at the 20.00. After the ceremony which will be attended by President Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, iftar dinner will be given to the citizens by the Municipality of Golcuk. The existing bridge between the Barbaros Hayrettin Pasha Park and Ihsaniye Beach Park on the Kavaklı coast of Gölcük is both old and sahil
- Gir Alo 131 N comes into service 22/05/2012 In the level crossings, the work to reduce accidents to zero continues rapidly. For emergency situations where citizens will be intervened on level crossings, line 131 has been allocated. In line with the goal of zero accidents at level crossings, it continues to work effectively to re-evaluate the causes of accidents. TCDD General Manager Süleyman KARAMAN and General Manager of General Directorate of Highways M.Cahit TURHAN attended the meeting titled ”Towards Zero Accidents at Level Crossings' organized by the Advisory Board at 19 on April 2012. At the meeting where the studies carried out to date were evaluated, the applicability of the decisions taken before was discussed. In addition, the new standards created with TCDD and KGM authorities Ayrıca
- Metrobuses received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be in service tomorrow 13/09/2012 The first party of metrobuses taken by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be put into service with a ceremony to be held tomorrow. The General Directorate of EGO, which is connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, is expanding its environmental bus fleet in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable service. EGO, which has a capacity of one thousand 90 units and one 786 vehicle fleet, will receive the first party of the completed tender. The first 250 from the 50 metrobust received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will begin to serve with the participation of the Mayor Melih Gökçek. 8 with 4 gates and 36 gates with 116 door, 1 standing, 153 with a total of XNUMX passengers with disabilities X