Fire on Tram in Konya

fire in tramway
fire in tramway

The air conditioner motor in the tramway in Konya was burned due to overheating. The flames were extinguished to the last stop on the tram as soon as possible.

According to information received, the fire on the tram, clock 00.15 ranks in the center of the town of Selcuklu Bosnia and Herzegovina neighborhood Kayalar Mosque tram stop came. Aladdin-Selcuk University on the top of the tram of the air conditioner engine caught fire due to overheating. The driver warned the police and the fire brigade.

Arriving at the scene, the police teams took precautions in Yeni Istanbul Street. Fire teams intervened in the flames. Fire soon extinguished

The passengers of the tram that came out of the fire were taken to another tram. The air conditioning engine was pulled to the last stop on the tram that was damaged by the fire.

The police launched an investigation into the fire.

Armin

sohbet

    Be the first to comment

    Comments