Alanya Municipality has started the expansion and regulation work on the way to Dimçayı. The work carried out in the direction of Belt Bridge and Believers Primary School is carried out by 2 big bucket and 4 truck.
Municipality of Alanya, thousands of local and foreign tourists visited each year and transportation problems are constantly on the agenda of the Dimçayı took the road. The expansion works carried out between Kemer Bridges and the Believers Primary School continue with the 2 big bucket and 4 trucks.
The Mayor of Alanya, Adem Murat Yücel, stated that the extension works will be completed before the season and they will offer the service of Dimçayı in a way that suits Alanya.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Expanding the Fat Way 06/05/2014 The Road to Fat Is Expanded: Improvements are made in Şişman Quarter Road, where the density of vehicles increases with the introduction of the New Solid Waste Landfill and Disposal Facility in Malatya. Within the scope of the works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality Road and Infrastructure Coordination Department, very narrow bends in the 2 kilometer of the road between Malatya-Elazığ Road and Şişman Neighborhood are made as wider as possible and made more secure. The existing 5 meter-wide road leads to improvements to the 8 meter as a result of improvements and road expansion. During the ongoing operations, the 1 mileage also took place between the Şişman District and the Solid Waste Landfill and Disposal Facility.
- Esentepe road is expanding 21/05/2015 Esentepe road is being expanded: Adıyaman Municipality teams, Esentepe, TOKİ road expansion work began. The works of the Directorate of Science Affairs of Adiyaman Municipality are expanding the Esentepe route with the works carried out in Yenimahalle. Esentepe, TOKİ and Yenimahalle will be provided more easily in the region where intensive activities are carried out in order to make the traffic of the route more comfortable. The residents of the neighborhood stated that they had a rapid construction in the region and that the existing road was insufficient to ensure the flow of traffic, and they thanked the new way. The officials of the Directorate of Science Affairs said:, 1. 4 with Peripheral Road. We are expanding the distance between Murat Bulvarı. 12 meters X
- Expanding Yeşilyurt Road 01/04/2014 Yeşilyurt Road is Expanding: Malatya-Yeşilyurt highway expansion works have been attended to the road from the field of Apricot Research Station. Yeşilyurt highway extension work in the central district by the Municipality of Malatya Apricot Research Station Yesilyurt'a joining the main road from the right side of the road, the trees and trees were cut. The area of the Apricot Research Station, which is transferred to Malatya Municipality, will be reorganized with the project of the municipality. Moving to the apricot research station in Akçadağ Teachers' High School will be carried out when the building is made.
- Alanya Bird Nest and Yalci Road are Expanding 25/07/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Rural Services teams Alanya Yalç and Bird Nest neighborhoods on the way of the expansion work. The metropolitan municipality expands the narrow roads and brings them together with asphalt to make the citizens more comfortable and safer. Rural Services Department teams, finally, Alanya's Yalci and Bird Nest Neighborhoods secure the connection path. The mountain side of the road, which is one side of the cliff, is extended by breaking through the crusher machines. The road will be covered with asphalt after the extension and infrastructure works are completed. We're opening new roads. Isa Akdemir, Consultant Consultant who examined the works on site; "Mayor Menderes Turel"
- Expanding the Çarmuzu Road 23/02/2015 Expanding the Çarmuzu Road: Within the scope of the works carried out by the teams of the Road and Infrastructure Coordination Department, the 3 house on the route was demolished. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality in the year 2013 7 meters to the 30 meter to be brought into the boulevard of the Çarmuzu road, 400 a further distance from the distance work is being done. Firstly, infrastructure works will be carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality on the newly expanded 400 meter section of the road. After the completion of these works, road, pavement, lighting and landscaping will be done. Çakır: The Metropolitan Municipality, which emphasizes that they will unite the Çarmuzu Road with the Northern Belt Road, which will unite through the Northern Belt Belediye
- Menderes's Bridge Is Expanded for Gaziray Project 09/06/2018 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Sahin, in the year of the 1955 Menderes'in initiated and the construction of the bridge in Gaziantep for the construction of the Gaziray began to expand work, he said. Sahin told the press members in the area where the bridge was built, said that they have beaten some areas in the city and beautified them. Şehitkamil Municipality and project partners to thank Sahin, 4 1027 project will come to the year before, but no one believes that these projects, stating, "65 annual bridge renewal we have put into our calendar year before 4 year. I am honored and proud and we are writing history duyuy
- Village roads are being expanded in pain 13/06/2014 The village roads are being expanded in the pain: The Special Provincial Administration of Ağrı is continuing its work to increase the stabilized village roads of 4 meters to 8 meters. Cesim Gokce, Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration said that the roads of the stabilized village were working towards making asphalt. Giving information about the work done, Gökçe said, X While the two vehicles on the stabilized roads with a width of 4 meters are not possible to move side by side in the course of the journey, the roads have been expanded to be 8 meters and the standard of the roads has been increased. All these works are carried out with the vehicles, equipment, workers, operators and engineers of the Special Provincial Administration. Tüm Gökçe also mentioned in the year 2014 activities; , In the 2014 season, Tezeren, Dedemaksut, “
- Hıdırlık Street is both expanding and paving 14/10/2014 Hıdırlık Street is both enlarged and asphalted. The current state of the street with the 6 meter will be expanded to 30 meters according to the new zoning plan. Çorum Municipality, the end of the asphalt season is continuing to work quickly on these days. The Municipality continues its work at different points of the city and expands Hıdırlık Street, which is located between the important and busiest streets of the city. The current state of the street with the 6 meter will be expanded to 30 meters according to the new zoning plan. Asphalt crews of the Directorate of Science Affairs, rain water Fen
- Bilecik is Expanding for High Speed Train 10/07/2014 Bilecikte Roads are Expanding for High Speed Train: Deputy Mayor of Bilecik Abdullah Ay, said that the ways to reach facilities in Station Quarter will be more useful with the renovation and expansion works to be carried out. Abdullah Ay, the various points of the city by examining the work, said they do what should be done. Month, '' Karasu Youth and Life Island, Bilecik Municipality Water Fun World, Indoor sports hall, Bilecik Municipality Waste Water Disposal Facility, Bilecik Municipality Slaughterhouse also have made the road. We are at the point where transportation of our High Speed Train Station will be provided. Our road expansion works have started and continue. Expand and ve
- Expanding metro networks in Moscow 25/11/2016 The metro network in Moscow is being expanded: Moscow Municipality announced that the 2020 transportation network will be built until 271, and that transport networks (TPUs) will be constructed at all stations built in the Moscow metro. 67 METRO STATION PROJECTING Mayor of Moscow Mayor of city policy and construction of the Deputy Marat Husnullin said in a statement on the subject, "At the moment 67 metro station in Moscow is being designed and built. . 2020 TRANSPORTATION NETWORK CONNECTED UP TO 271 YEARS Some metro stations offer a great transportation link that will cover more than one type of transport Ğ