The ski lift project, which is located in Sarsala, which is the paradise corner of the region with its unique beauty, is planned to contribute to the region's tourism.
On the occasion of the 10 January Journalists Day, the Mayor of Dalaman, Muhammet Şaşmaz, who came together with the press members, expressed his happiness of coming together with the regional press and gave information about the cable car project they were planning to do in Sarsala. Şaşmaz said, c We will create a situation that will attract the attention of our citizens who hesitate to go to Sarsala due to the bends and we will get down to the Sarsala beach, which has become a great brand contributing to tourism, and we will descend from the region we call Eren Dağ “.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Atatürk Corner at TÜVASAŞ 14/11/2012 TÜVASAŞ Atatürk's Corner in Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), in the framework of 10 November Atatürk Commemoration Day, "Commemoration Corner" was held. The Atatürk Corner, which was created at the entrance of the main building, was decorated with photographs and flowers of Atatürk. Source: www.medyadetay.com
- Küçükçekmece Cennet Mahallesi metrobus stop will be opened when 20/08/2014 Küçükçekmece Cennet Mahallesi metrobus stop will be opened when: Istanbul Kucukcekmece Cennet Mahallesi metrobus stop was announced in the 45 days. But about two months have passed, but the work has still not started. According to the announcement on the IETT website, the underpass improvement project, which must be completed within 45 days, did not end even though the 55 days passed. Construction site chief, while the sub-parade work will take 2 months, while Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality White Table officials said that the deadline for the 45 is over, but says that there is no information. Workers on the construction site underwater tunnel lar
- Here is a stone quarry | High speed train 28/11/2012 Here is a stone quarry | The first reaction from the AKP to the quarry, which is expected to open in Maşukiye, for the production of high speed train High Speed Train (YHT) gravel, came from AKP Member Sibel Gönül. Sibel Gonul "Do not want to put a dagger in our bond," he came to the support of the militia Mashkini. In the meantime, we visited the 500 acre area which was planned to be built yesterday and we encountered an endless paradise. OTHER PROVISIONS DE TEPKİ KOYSUN In the EIA meeting against the quarry planned to be built in the forest area in Maşukiye, the provincial people in the EIA meeting, then the Provincial Director Abdullah Öztürk did not approve this project, Dİ
- Citizen to Paradise metrobus stop surprise 23/06/2014 The surprise of the metropolitan metrobus stop for the citizens: Due to the renovation works of the Kucukcekmece Paradise Bridge, the metrobus stop with the bridge was canceled. In the works that will last for 2 months, the bridge will be removed and the underpass will be replaced and the entrance to the metrobus stop will be provided in this way. Those who wanted to ride the Metrobus in Heaven encountered a great shock this morning. Due to the maintenance of the Paradise Bridge, the metrobus stop was closed by the municipality. Those who want to ride on the metrobus "22.06.2014 from the day of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality stops at the pedestrian crossing will be removed from the pedestrian overpass and the renovation period will be closed due to renovations work for the Day of Heaven Metrobus 60 announced to our people" was encountered. Beylikdüzü and Beylikdüz
- Pedestrian crossing at Cennet Quarter opens in September 02/09/2014 The pedestrian crossing at the neighborhood of Cennet Mahallesi opens in September: Metrobus Stations are being made more comfortable in terms of pedestrian and disabled access and access. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, instead of the existing pedestrian overpass, has a -100 is making a new pedestrian underpass under the highway. Underpass is completed as main body. During the works, the existing pedestrian overpass was demolished and Cennet District Metrobus Station 22 June 2014 was closed on Sunday. Cennet Mahallesi Metrobus station for the use of our citizens during the work to avoid being victimized; Located within walking distance of the pedestrian zone İstasyon
- A Paradise Selim Train Station in the Steppe 02/09/2018 A station with the love of green station, the station's legal area of the planting of trees and the 1973 and 74 TCDD in the middle of the afforestation projects thanks to the greenery of the valley almost like a green valley near Selim 'Selim Train Station' Selim Municipality by TCDD Railways General Directorate of 15 leased for the year 1960'li years TCDD by some railroads in Eastern Anatolia around the train stations, heavy snowfall to prevent the negative effects of rails forestation work was initiated. The train station in the Selim district of Kars was one of them. But the Selim Station was different from the others. Steppes ...
- Dalaman Train Station 27/02/2019 Train Stations are special places where very different emotions are experienced. They also have as much joys as joys and joys. The waving hands from the wagon window, the steps that accelerate when the train starts to travel slowly, to compete with the train and to stop desperately at the end of the platform ... But I never give up on waving until the train disappears ... I wonder if a single train has never come, farewell to the passengers Is there a train station that doesn't have to be? This is a unique situation in the world ... But yes, there is such a gar. In our country, Muğla's charming district bizim
- Dalaman Train Station 20/04/2018 There is a garage in Mugla Dalaman. To date, neither a train has arrived, nor a single ticket from the box office. The summary of the story "confusion" with a single word ... Trends, minds, reunions come to mind. This has never happened in Dalaman Train Station. Year 1893 i Abbas Hilmi Pasha was the governor of the last Egyptian Khedive at that time. One day he went to Dalaman at Sarsala Bay, which is a mile away. The nature of the likes of the region began to visit more frequently. Hilmi Pasha, who was an avid enthusiast, had first built a warehouse at Sarsala Bay. Then he built a road from the bay to Dalaman. Ardından
- Dalaman Airport International Terminal Temporary Acceptance Stage 29/06/2018 Funda Ocak, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority, made observations at the Dalaman Airport in Muğla. Here, before the opening of the new international terminal building, which has reached the temporary admission stage, the General Manager, Jan, shared his visits on his official Twitter account (twitter.com/fundaocakdhmi): Yesterday, we visited our Dalaman Airport after our examinations at Denizli Çardak Airport. We examined the intensive activities at the new international terminal building, which is at the temporary acceptance stage of the construction works. Here we are building a very nice international terminal building with PPP Model. 125.000 square meters, 5.000.000 passenger / year capacity UM
- Dalaman Airport credit contract signing ceremony 25/02/2015 The signing ceremony of the Dalaman Airport loan agreement: The 175 million-euro loan to be used in the construction of Dalaman Airport New Domestic Terminal Building was signed by YDA Group and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Unicredit Bank. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deputy Minister Yahya head, in his speech before the signing ceremony at the JW Marriott Hotel, last year 13 how far the magic of the transport sector in Turkey and said that yaşanarak seen that coming. With the liberalization policy of governments and especially the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Baş states that many investments have been implemented with a build-operate-state model in such a way as to provide services to the citizens without burdening the public in