Due to the landslides that occurred after the rainfall in the village of Dogansehir in the Dogansehir district of Malatya, the 2 passengers were injured as a result of the strike of the passenger train on the Malatya-Adana route.
At the time of the incident, Omar Faruk Ercan and Abdulkadir Kara, who were on the train, were slightly injured. The injured passengers were taken to the Gölbaşı State Hospital by the ambulances called after the train arrived at the Gölbaşı station. Injured passengers are said to be in good health.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Big piece of rock breaking down the highway fell 15/01/2015 The big rock that breaks from the slope fell to the highway: The large rock piece which was broken in Demirci District of Manisa fell into the Demirci- Salihli Highway. The road at the time of the vehicle does not pass a possible catastrophe prevented. With the work of the teams, the rock was removed. The rock that breaks off from the slope was set on the 5 kilometer of the Demirci-Salihli Highway. The two-way road from the Salihli to Demirci direction to see the boulder to the rock, reported to the authorities. The gendarmerie, who came to the scene, took precautions on the road and warned the drivers. Road crews 45 minutes of work with the rock removed from the road. Ramazan Keskin, a retired religious official, said, yıl I have been working for many years to see old friends
- 30 Injured Passenger Train Derails in Egypt 19/04/2019 A passenger train derailed in the city of Kefr Al-Shaikh in Egypt. At least 30 was injured. It was learned that approximately 20 ambulance was dispatched to the site of the accident and all the injured were taken to Kefr El Şeikh Hospital. The investigation was launched.
- Adaray commuter train injured his head, injured citizens 09/07/2014 Citizenship was struck in Adaray suburban train: the citizen who hit his head on the commuter train named 'Adaray' was injured from the Arifiye Train Station to Adapazarı Train Station. According to information obtained, the name of the train passing under the protection of Adaray pass under the protection of the name of a person named Kamil Tenekeci (44), hit the train passing his head. Ambulance came to the scene when the surrounding citizens called 112 Emergency. Tenekeci injured by head and neck, Sakarya Training and Research Hospital, removed by being removed. The train's engineer, Şaban A., was taken to the Cumhuriyet Police Station for his statement.
- In Bitlis, the wagon cover fell on the soldiers! One seriously injured 5 soldier 09/08/2017 In Tatvan district of Bitlis, the cap of the wagon fell over the soldiers who lowered the materials from the train. 1 troops were wounded in the accident occurred 5 heavy. According to information provided, the event occurred in the 10.00 queues at Tatvan Gar. The reason for the reason of the soldiers who downloaded the military equipment on the walls of the sliding walled wagon (HABIS) fell. 1 troops were wounded in the accident occurred 5 heavy. Wounded soldiers, hospitalized with ambulances called to the scene.
- 28 Person Injured In Erciyeste Skiing 20/01/2015 Erciyes Ski While Falling Injures 28: 28 from that of Turkey's major ski resorts were injured falling weekend of skiing at Erciyes. Erciyes Ski Center at the end of the intensity of the weekend. Many skiers who want to evaluate the weekend by skiing, preferred Erciyes'i. Erciyes Ski Center in the ski resort 28 people fell and injured in various places. The wounded were taken to the 112 Emergency Service by the Gendarmerie Search and Rescue Teams. They were discharged after their treatment. Falling skiers, mostly legs, knees, hands and faces were said to be injured.
- Car crashed on metrobus road in Istanbul, injured 3 01/07/2012 As a result of the vehicle crashed into the road of the Metrobus vehicle 2 person and another vehicle driver passing through the road were injured. On the Merter route of the E-5 Highway, a vehicle in the direction of Avcılar lost its supremacy at the driver's seat and entered Zeytinburnu metrobus station. Here, the power pole hit the car, flip over reversed. In the event of an accident where the driver and the person next to him were slightly injured, parts of the vehicle were injured and the driver of another vehicle was injured. Metrobus stop waiting to stop the citizens, health, police and fire crews came to the scene. 3 is slightly injured in the accident.
- A person was hit in Kayseri by a tram 17/10/2012 In Kayseri, a person was hit by a tram and was taken to hospital. According to information obtained, between the Republic Square and Düvenönü tram stops in the event, 41-year-old E.P'ye. while crossing the road to the Organized Industrial direction hit the tram. 112 medical teams at the scene of the wounded in the Emergency Department of Education and Research Hospital of the EP was removed. The tram, which hit the EP, continued after about 15 minutes. The police launched an investigation into the incident. Source: www.haber3.com
- Tramway In Antalya: 1 Injured 13/12/2012 Tramway accident in Antalya: 1 injured Person is injured because of the tram route from the area where pedestrian access is prohibited to cross the road trying to cross the street. In Antalya, the tramway route is closed to the use of pedestrians closed to the street trying to cross the entrance to the person trying to cross the tram (Antalya Tram Street). Tramway accident in Antalya, according to information obtained, the homeland Cemal Fire tram, the entry of the pedestrians is prohibited Vatan Intersection tramway crossing the entrance to the road across the road to hit Zeki Uzun'a trying to cross. Long, under the influence of the impact before the tramway then hit the concrete floor and part of the body under the tram, the event etk
- In Konyada freight train crashed into car 4 injured in person 14/01/2013 The freight train hit the car in Konya The 4 person got injured The accident occurred at the Orhaniye level crossing at Ilgın district at 03.30 ranks. According to the claim, Burhan Arikan (41) administration of the 06 AF 5027 plate car did not realize that the train came to a level crossing. Meanwhile, the freight train hit the car. In the accident, the driver of the car Burhan Arikan Şenol Deniz (29), Ahmet Özen (16) and Melih Türkyaman (31) were injured. The wounded were taken to Ilgın State Hospital to be treated. Source: haber.mynet.com
- Bus in Istanbul collided with bus 3 injured people 16/05/2014 The bus collided with the tram in Istanbul 3 injured the person: the municipal bus with the tram in Sirkeci collided. Some passengers on the bus in the accident were slightly injured. Accident, Sirkeci Ankara Street at the time of the 12.00 ranks occurred. According to the information received from a tram in the direction of Aksaray, lights collided with the municipal bus. Due to the collision, the tram was derailed. The municipal teams from the scene tried to re-derail the tram from the track. In the accident, some citizens in the municipal bus were slightly injured. The tramway services continued after the works.