CHP Metropolitan Municipality Councilor Orhan Tanış, AKP's Metropolitan Mayor candidate Tahir Büyükakın'ın "Kartepe'ye will come to the metro," promised the promise, "who can not run the suburban train, 10 billion pounds will put under the soil,"
AKP Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor candidate Tahir Büyükakın'ye said about the promise of the Metro to the Cartepans CHP Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Councilor Orhan Tanış, if the AKP won the Metropolitan Municipality of 10 billion pounds will bury the ground, he said!
Tanis said: ğ Those who are unable to run a suburban train on the ready-to-use railway line on the earth will be underground to the 22 meter depth of the ground just below the same railroad, and will embed 10 Billion TL (with 10 quadrillion old money) in the ground. Nowhere in the world is parallel to the railway and under the subway line. It is not done. In First you will be able to run that commuter line at full capacity, then plan the subway. But it is definitely not under the railway ”To the north… demir (Source: the kocaelibarisgazete)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Former city council member of CHP Örengül criticized the tram 19/03/2016 Former city council member of the CHP, Örengül, criticized the tram: Fahri Örengül, a former municipal councilor with the CHP, criticized the tram project by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. On the social media, Örengül said, adı Büyükşehir has also spent such large revenues as the rich and inherited father's children. Proj The former municipal councilor of the Republican People's Party (CHP) Fahri Örengül made evaluations about the tram project built by the metropolitan municipality. Bursa Municipality has accomplished this work with half of the budget of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and equipped the city with rail system.
- Mayor Yücel: X 1 TL Share from the Ropeway for Alanyaspor and Alanya will surely come ” 13/09/2018 Mayor of Alanya Adem Murat Yücel visited Aytemiz Alanyaspor Club. Yücel'i club president Hasan Çavuşoğlu and board members welcomed. The meeting was also attended by Deputy Mayor of Alanya, Nazmi Yüksel who is the deputy chairman of the club and Levent Uğur, Sports Director of Alanya Municipality. The first chairman of the club, Hasan Çavuşoğlu, took the floor and said that they were honored to be the mayor of Yücel. Until today, Yucel has contributed to the functionalization of the infrastructure of both Bahcesehir Schools Stadium, Zimbitlik and facilities, and that both of them were left alone in Alanyaspor's matches.
- Çerçioğlu Criticizes Teleferic Project 04/03/2009 CHP Aydın Mayor candidate Özlem Çerçioğlu; Aydın continues to share its projects with the public. Çerçioğlu claims that the problems of unemployment in Aydın will be solved with these projects. Özlem Çerçioğlu stated that his projects will provide job opportunities for thousands of people; The most important problem of Aydın is unemployment; thousands of people in this economic crisis, unemployed, factories had to shrink, the government is delayed to take measures, said the crisis. Çerçioğlu pointed out that the economic crisis that has an impact on the country has a great impact in Aydın. “Everyone has to use the resources of Aydın Municipality more accurately when they have a business problem. In such an environment, the 3 UM
- Sarıgül Criticizes the Cable Car Project in Istanbul 17/02/2014 Sarıgül criticized the cable car project for the Istanbul Strait: CHP Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor candidate Mustafa Sarigul criticized the cable car line planned for the Bosphorus and said, Büyük The ropeway may be for tourist purposes but the ropeway will not solve the transportation problem. There is no point in piling up more passengers here. Buraya Mustafa Sarigul, Gayrettepe hundreds of parties waiting for him walked to Besiktas. Mustafa Sarıgül was supported with the slogans of Sarı Beşiktaş is our arş, Sarı İstanbul is our di, kut Çare Sarıgül ı with drums and zurnes along the way. CHP Besiktas mayor candidate for the enthusiastic crowd gathered under the name of alı Stand upright against injustice Beşiktaş in Beşiktaş…
- Ataman criticized Gölcük Teleferik Project 24/01/2017 Ataman criticized the Golcuk Teleferic Project: Murat Ataman, the president of the Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects, criticized the project decision of Bolu City Council about Gölcük and its surroundings. In a written press release, TMMOB President Ataman stated that it was unnecessary to build a cable car for Gölcük. TMMOB President Ataman, in his press statement that the project in Gölcük said that the unnecessary and damaging type of yapıl Bolu City Council 13.12.2016 date and 397 number 1 with the decision to design a ropeway system for the transportation of the hotel in Gölcük and surrounding areas were decided. requested but this talep
- Kılıçdaroğlu criticized Ankara and Istanbul subways 27/08/2012 Malatya, Hekimhan district, 4. CHP Chairman Kılıçdaroğlu criticized Ankara and Istanbul municipalities for subway construction. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 1 million pounds of the metro 140 million pounds, the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality of 90 million liraya claiming that the Kılıçdaroğlu said. Or Izmir Metropolitan Municipality cost this property 56 million pounds. Put your hand on your conscience. I call on all to Turkey. 140 million pounds made in the construction of a subway're thrown into a pile of Istanbul and all Turkey, "he said. Source: Ankara News
- Kılıçdaroğlu criticized the import of metrobus 31/01/2014 Kılıçdaroğlu Metrobus criticized the import: CHP leader Kılıçdaroğlu criticized the import from the Netherlands of Metrobus that require the use of produced buses in Turkey, said CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Turkey's bus manufacturers in stating that one of the biggest countries, millions of dollars paid from the Netherlands criticized the import of metrobus. Visit the Atisan Industrial Estate in Ankara, businessmen with views Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, the money paid to Metrobus argued that Turkey should be spent on purchases in domestic bus. The creation of the brand in all areas and underlined the need to impose the world the quality of this brand Kılıçdaroğlu also said that all political parties should be supported by the production made in Turkey. This…
- Criticized the high speed train project in Mecca, detained 29/10/2014 Criticized the high speed train project in Mecca, detained: After the Shiite opposition Ayatollah Nemr was sentenced to death, 2 Sunni scholar known for his opposition identity was also detained. The prominent preacher Ureyfi was detained for criticizing his project by the high-speed train in Mecca. It was the 10 day after the innovative Sunni alim al-Maliki was detained for his criticism of the Saudi administration's policy towards the Shiite minority in the northeast of the country. Well-known preacher Muhammad al-Ureyfi in Saudi Arabia was detained for criticizing the high-speed train project in Mecca. Vice President of the World Association of Muslim Scholars, known as the pioneer of the well-known Su
- Büyükerşen criticized TCDD's work 23/12/2015 Büyükerşen criticized the work of TCDD: Yılmaz Büyükerşen, the mayor of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality (CHP), said that the work that was started by the State Railways as a green area on the underpass of the High Speed Train (YHT) in the city center but was stopped from non-payment was a concrete pile rather than a green area. . "Some even" made the analogy of the Nazis in the Second World War, which seemed to be the shelters that the Allies had set off to prevent them from landing in Normandy. " Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen held a press conference in the municipal council hall. Harun Karacan, the AK Party deputy of the AK Party yesterday yesterday on the YHT low-crossing by the State Railways about the work on the press Esk
- Büyükakın's tram excitement 05/08/2015 Büyükakın's tram excitement: I believe that rail systems are the most suitable model for urban transport in large but flat areas. The most important problem of the city in which we live is the incongruity of public transportation. We are trying to maintain a very strange public transportation system that has been delivered to the minibus's culture, morality and pleasure. Of course, in this city there should be new options for public transportation, new and important investments should be made. But in my opinion, for İzmit, the recipe for the public transportation system is not the tram - that is, the light rail system. You can run the tram in this city only in the east-west direction. Yet the city's public transport O