Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, CHP deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu answered the written question. Turhan, 30 worker in the construction of Istanbul airport work accident, 25 worker also died due to natural reasons.
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Airport during the construction process, 30 person due to work accidents, 25 person died because of natural causes.
Minister Turhan, CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu's answer to the question answered the question. Minister Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI), Istanbul Airport construction responsible for the construction of IGA Airports Adi Ort. Tic. Tanrıkulu 's questions answered in accordance with the information obtained from the company.
30 WORK ACCIDENT, 25 NATURAL DEATH
Answering the question inden How many workers lost their lives during the construction of the Istanbul New Airport? Etti, Turhan said, ucu 30 has lost his life due to natural accidents as a result of occupational accidents and 25 has died due to natural injuries. also all cases were reported to the Social Security Institution ayrıca.
CAUSES OF DEATH WORKERS
Minister Turhan, in his written response, the causes of death of the workers drowning, vehicle crash, crush, heart attack, cerebral hemorrhage, general body trauma and airway obstruction, he explained.
For the full text of the response Click
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Director of Highways, was dismissed 25/12/2014 Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Director of Highways, was dismissed: An earthquake occurred at the General Directorate of Highways. General Director of General Directorate of Highways Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Deputy General Managers Adnan Köklükaya, Erol Altun, Gökalp Yılmaz and the heads of departments were dismissed. 3. The high management of the Highways, which has served for nearly 8 years in large projects such as bridges and double roads, has completely changed. According to information obtained, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Director of Highways, as well as one of the two Assistant General Manager Uğur Kenan Adiloğlu was removed. 6 head of the General Directorate of Highways was dismissed from office. GENERAL MANAGER WAS HANDLED Highways HAR
- Minister Turhan Announces Details of the Moving Process of Istanbul Airport 03/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport, the process of moving to 5 April will start at the 03.00 and 45 April 6 23.59 hours will be completed by specifying, "(Transport on the roads) drivers will use the alternative road routes are strongly encouraged." said. Minister Turhan, the aerospace operations at the Ataturk Airport to move to Istanbul Airport press conference held in a statement about the importance of the aviation sector, he said. Turkey in recent years, particularly in voicing Turhan is the world's fastest growing country in the field of aviation, he stressed that the Turkish civil aviation sector has become one of the world's most respected airlines. Turhan, the last 10 annually son
- Ministry 3. Announces the Number of Workers Who Lost Their Life in Airport Construction 14/02/2018 Ministry of Labor and Social Security, some media outlets, "Excavation truck driver told: 400 worker's death is hidden" the report is reported to reflect the fact that the statement issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security follows; Some media outlets reported that UM Earthmoving truck driver told: 400 worker's death was hidden ç for the construction of the third airport in Istanbul. It was evaluated that disclosure in order to inform the public correctly on the relevant news. IGA Airport Construction Joint Venture is operated by 3. According to the data of the Social Security Institution since the date of May 2015 started in the construction of the airport,
- Udem Hak-Sen Sivas Provincial Chairman Cahit Yurtsever Appointed 13/06/2018 Undersecretary of Transport and Railroad Workers' Union (Udem Hak-Sen) has been appointed as the Head of Sivas, and Officer Cahit Yurtsever who has served as Bureau Chief in the Directorate of Sivas Education Center has been appointed. Udem Hak-Sen will not be an advocate or an advocate of any political party. Mecucut Unions have been deprived and politicized in the right search accounting questions and have taken their main duties in different lanes. Udem Hak Sen has always been next to the transportation employees and has produced solutions to their problems. The President of Sivas Province, along with our other regional presidents, will be the President of Union in these criteria and we have no doubt. Sivas ...
- Minister Turhan Announces İstanbul Kanal Istanbul will not be postponed Bakan 10/10/2018 The announcement of the expected tender date for the Channel Istanbul project and public projects will be postponed in the scope of public projects in the context of the "Channel Istanbul canceled?" questions raised. Turkey's largest projects to be due to the Bosphorus and Istanbul Canal will strengthen Turkey's hand among all the projects being closely followed by Turkey. After the decision of the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the public institutions and organizations announced by the New Economy Program to postpone the tenders of the canal, the fate of the Kanal Istanbul project was the subject of wonder. Minister Turhan "Channel Istanbul will not be postponed?" Transport and Ulaştırma
- Minister Turhan Announces Opening of the Channel in Istanbul 2025 22/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "Channel Istanbul 2025te our country will be brought. Fully fledged from here to the sea vehicles and life begins here, the Canal Project is also a city planning project. Istanbul's brand value will increase the value of a project found. Minister Turhan underlining that the part of the project related to the construction and planning is completed to a great extent. The sea and port structures around the canal, the piers and the commercial areas, all of which have been prepared in detail, have been completed. We forwarded it to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization for development. Environment…
- Erciyes A.Ş. Chairman of the Board Murat Cahit Cıngı 09/08/2016 Erciyes A.Ş. Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Cahit Cıngı, Erciyes Dağı'nda broken stones and the land has been made suitable for agriculture and germination studies have begun by stating, "Next generations will leave a greener Erciyes," he said. Erciyes Ski and Summer Tourism Center in the 4 season continues our work, "he said. Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Cahit Cıngı said, or Erciyes Ercs skiing area is the most important sport in the winter, and Erciyes became a world-class ski resort in winter and hundreds of thousands of people come and ski in Erciyes. Of course construction or
- Republican Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan's Republic Day Message 29/10/2018 Today, we are excited to celebrate the 95 anniversary of the proclamation of our Republic with great joy and pride. Today, where our common sense of nationality is manifested with great enthusiasm, it is the day of repeating our high values which make us one nation, one state, one flag, one homeland. It is the day to show the unity and integrity of our country and to show that we are the only heart against those who aim at the economic prosperity of our citizens. The Republic of Turkey, which has been the symbol of the Turkish nation's effort to reach the level of contemporary civilization since its announcement, has been the main source of progress in every field and the assurance of ensuring national unity and solidarity. country of the Republic of Turkey and the nation ...
- Railroad Workers Commemorated in the Terrorist Attack (Photo Gallery) 14/10/2015 Railroad Workers who died in the terrorist attack was commemorated: the unfortunate attack on the Ankara Peace Rally in the United Transport Workers Union (BTS) member of the 11 railway worker, Adana Garı'nda soundings and commemoration of the carnations, photos of the locomotives were left. Black flags hanging in the tent set up at the Adana Railway Station, accepting condolences in the group, including the 11 BTS member of the press release of the terrorist attack on the person killed by 97, wanted to find responsible. At the time of the attack on the Ankara Railway Station, the group stood at the 10.04 with the alarm of the sirens. Then the group entered the railway station with banners. Turkish flag on bay
- The asylum seekers who were killed in the train accident were commemorated 25/04/2016 Asylum seekers who were killed in a train accident were commemorated: 14, who died in a train crash in Macedonia, was remembered at the head of the asylum seekers' tombs. Commemoration ceremony, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Macedonia representative Mohammed Arif, humanitarian aid activists and citizens in Köprülü'daki participated. Seyfeddin Selimovski, the imam of the Köprülü Mosque, prayed for those who lost their lives. Selimovski, who spoke at the ceremony, said that asylum seekers who had lost their lives were in search of peace but that they were written to die in this way in their destiny. Muhammed Arif is one of the refugees who lost their lives c
- Kardemir's Painful Day! 23/01/2018 3 who died in a traffic accident that occurred last night in Karabük 4 person was sent off on the last journey. Saffet Toğlu, Osman Özdemir and Yasin Çelikkafa and service driver Şükrü Parlakçı, who lost their lives in a car accident in Yeşil Mahalle last night, were sent off to their eternal journey with prayers. The first ceremony for workers who lost their lives in Kazata was held in Kardemir Haddehane Square. The relatives of the workers who lost their lives, Karabük Governor Kemal Çeber, Karabük Mayor Rafet Vergili, Provincial Police Director Mehmet Emin Akay, Management T
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- The church that divides Christianity in Haydarpaşa is coming to light! 24/09/2012 Behind the Haydarpaşa Train Station, probably behind the tracks are the remains of the summer palace of the Byzantine emperors' Church that divides Christianity is unearthed The final arrangement decision for the Haydarpasa Train Station and the Port Transformation Project was accepted in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council. Thus, there was no obstacle for the realization of the project. Following the tender to be made for the project that is awaiting approval at the Board of Monuments, Haydarpaşa will be the first digging. The reason for the revision of the plan, which was accepted by the AK Party members in the Municipal Assembly and sought by the CHP, was the mismatch between the administrative border and the SIT border in the first plan. With the approved plan, the skyscrapers will be planted in Haydarpaşa planla
- Euphrates rail bridge 2 bin 30 meter offers visual feast 18/07/2014 The Euphrates railway bridge offers a visual feast of 2 bin 30 meters: the Euphrates district of Malatya and the Baskil district of Elazig. "It was one of the longest 2 railroad bridges in the world at the time of its construction. We are still at least on the first day. An interesting railway bridge with this feature." offers a visual feast at Karakaya Dam Lake for those traveling by train. le
- The railway that divides Akhisar into two goes out of town 06/08/2014 The railroad that divides the Akhisar into two is out of the city. While the expropriation works for the new line of 7 thousand 694 meters were going on, the project's tender was announced by the end of the year. AK Party deputy Manisa Uğur Aydemir, the General Directorate of State Railways, the "Akhisar Railway Crossing Construction Work" tender, gave information about the new developments. Member of Parliament, Uğur Aydemir, who renewed their determination to take the railway passing through Akhisar city center and divided the city into two, is the merkez
- Workers who died in Marmaray Tunnel were buried in Çorum (Video) 22/09/2016 Workers who died in Marmaray Tunnel were buried in Çorum: The funeral of Fatih Uysal, 27-year-old who lost his life during the intervention of water leakage in Marmaray tunnel in Istanbul, was buried in his hometown, İskilip District of Çorum. The funeral of Fatih Uysal was brought to Beyoğlan Village of İskilip District of Çorum. 1 child father Fatih Uysal's father 67 Kadir Uysal, hardly stood. Heart patient mother 66-year-old Cemile Uysal, spent the worst. His wife Ozlem Uysal, who was also an 26 elder, was tried to be sedated by his relatives. His elder brother Silded Uysal, "We were destroyed after receiving the news of my brother's death. My brother had come to the village on the last Feast of Sacrifice."
- Railway to Akhisar is divided into two 26/08/2017 AK Party Manisa Member of Parliament and Parliamentary Committee of the Parliamentary Commission Uğur Aydemir TCDD 3. The railway belonging to the Regional Directorate examined the displacement studies outside the city. The new railway, where test runs are completed, is about 7.2 kilometers long, and the approximate cost of the work is 45 million pounds. The existing 11,6 mileage railway line will be canceled on the 7,2 mile rail with the new 4,2 mileage. On the other hand, Akhisar Food and Textile Market is behind the bazaar temporary railway station construction is being done. With the removal of the railway which divides the Akhisar district center in half from the center ar
- The family of the young person who died at the tram stop Kabatas 08/04/2013 Kabatas tram stop at the stopping young people's family in the Besiktas tram stop near Besiktas iron-free ventilation gap in the case of the young family's family reacted by saying the incident was neglected. According to the allegation of Kabatas tram stop, Innocent Science (5), sitting next to the ventilation system with its 16 friend, fell out of the cavity without cavern. High-school young people, about a distance of about 7 meter, died at the scene. Science 's relatives came to the Forensic Medicine Institution to take the funeral, reacting to the authorities stating that the incident was neglected. My niece is leaving school at 18.00. Falling out of the lodges with his friends. After falling D
- The identity of the person who died in the train crash became clear 05/10/2014 The identity of the person who died in the train accident was clear: Gaziemir district of Izmir, the person walking under the sweat and who lost his life, was determined to be the 28-year-old Hasan Çavuşoğlu. In the meantime, near the scene, shortly before the accident, the seizure of the seized men's phone was found. A fingerprint study was carried out to determine who strangled the phone. Kaza, between İZBAN Esbaş Station and the District Garage Stop occurred. The 30143 voyage from Izmir to Izmit / Izmir led to a person approaching to Esbas Durağı, and was hit by a person on the tracks in an area where there was no lighting. Engineers on the train brake ler
- Student who died in the crash of an accident was buried 19/12/2014 Adaray accident in the student who was buried: Sakarya Adapazari district, the suburban train died as a result of the death of two students from the university, the funeral of Zeynep Kılıç'ın 19-year, was buried in his hometown of Simav district of Kütahya. Kılıç's funeral, which was put on a wedding dress, was brought to his house in Karşıyaka neighborhood and his family and relatives were taken helallik and prayed. The funeral, the student's family and relatives, as well as Simav District Governor Gökhan Gürbüzerol, Mayor Süleyman Özkan and citizens attended the funeral prayers at Halil Ağa Mosque after the funeral prayers were buried in Harmancık Cemetery. In Adapazarı, 18 is a suburban train carrying passengers between the city center and Arifiye district in December, at the level of Aralık
- The funeral of the mechanic who died in the train crash was sent to his hometown 07/07/2015 The funeral of the mechanic who died in the train crash was sent to his hometown: the accident caused by the collision of two freight trains in the Kangal district of Sivas, died in the accident of the mechanic Reşat Aşkın 21 mechanic, sent to his hometown after his autopsy Bayburt. Kangal district Çetinkaya in the accident occurred yesterday evening, Sivas, Malatya, which carries the concrete sleeper mechanics 51 Ramazan Ağbaba 21 age and 53026-XNUMX-XNUMX year-old freight trains under the management of the freight train, from Malatya to Sivas empty freight train hit the wagons. Reşat Aşkın, who was seriously injured in the accident, could not be saved in Kangal State Hospital. Young mechanic's funeral Republic istin
- Old Man Dies in Train Crash Two Years Ago Surgery Stolen 02/02/2016 Old Man, who died in a train accident Two years ago surgery money stolen: Mehmet Ali Musacalı 70-year-old who died as a result of a train crash at a crossing of the Söke-Milas highway last week, it was revealed that his money saved for eye surgery two years ago. Mehmet Ali Musacalı 70 who lost his life last week as a result of a train crash at a level crossing on the Söke-Milas highway appeared to have stolen the money he had saved for eye surgery two years ago. Muscalı'nın 5 thousand 500 TL stolen (tantanacılık) method, stolen eyes, said the eyes could not operate. Mehmet Ali Musacalı, who paid with his life not to notice the train in the crossing, emin
- 9 person killed in train crash was buried 21/06/2016 9 people killed in the train crash: Elazığ central Yurtbaşı town, the passenger train died as a result of the collision of the minibus carrying greenhouse workers 5'i Syrian 9 person, was buried in the tears. Bitlis-Ankara expedition of Van Lake yesterday, the agricultural workers who died in the accident occurred in the minibus hit by the Turan Ozdemir (39) Kovancilar village of Yukari Demirciler in the town, minibus driver Mesut Karakoç (33) in the center of the Altınçevre Village, Dogan Deniz ( 21) Zulfu Yasar (52) was buried in the central Asri Cemetery in Elazig. 5 Syrians who died in the accident, the funeral of the Syrian Hospital eli
- 315 thousand pounds of compensation to the family of the operator who died in the construction of the bridge 22/09/2014 315 thousand pounds of compensation to the family of the operator who died in the construction of the bridge: 4 years ago worked in the bridge construction in Sakarya. contractor firm was sentenced to heavy compensation. The court decided that both companies would pay 7 thousand pounds for the relatives of the deceased worker. 315 workers in Istanbul caused the death of workers in Sakarya after workers' safety and occupational safety in the aftermath of the elevator accident.
- Condolence Visit to Ersen Gül's family who died in a train wreck from Yüksel 26/09/2018 Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel 8 30, who lost his life in a train-crash accident in Sarılar district in July, paid a condolence visit to his home in the Velimeşe neighborhood of Ersen Gül. 8 25, who was born in Van province, died in the spring of his life in a train crash on which we lost our lives. He visited Ersen Gul's home in Velimeşe, Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel and visited the condolences of Gül family. In the condolence visit, Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel, along with the Republican People's Party, Ergene District President, Erdinç Irel, District Administration and Women's Branches took part. Adolescents ...