Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who came for the opening of Sakarya, went on to the TÜVASAŞ General Directorate.
Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, who came to Sakarya for the groundbreaking ceremony of BMC Karasu Plant, was transferred to TÜVASAŞ General Directorate. Minister of Highways, Abdulkadir Uraloğlu with the Minister, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Prof.Ilhan Kocaarslan welcomed. Visiting the TÜVASAŞ factory site, the minister visited the National Electric Train Factory and had the opportunity to closely examine the National Electric Train works.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- Minister Unal visited the Erciyes stand in the Netherlands 18/01/2016 Minister Unal visited the Erciyes stand in the Netherlands: Erciyes, one of the world's leading winter tourism centers, was introduced at the tourism fair in the Netherlands. Culture and Tourism Minister Mahir Ünal visited the stand of Erciyes. . Vakantiebeurs Utrecht Tourism Fair arı, the first tourism fair of 2016, opened in Utrecht, the Netherlands. With the investments of Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes Tourism and Ski Center, one of the important winter tourism centers of the world, took its place at the fair. The Minister of Culture and Tourism Mahir Ünal, who attended the Tourism Fair, visited the Erciyes Tourism and Ski Center stand and showed great interest in the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality in Erciyes. Kayseri ...
- Minister İsmet Yılmaz Visits TÜDEMSAŞ for Business Companies 10/03/2017 Minister İsmet Yılmaz Visits TÜDEMSAŞ to Business Companies: The Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz visited the railway sector in the Organized Industrial Zone and the companies doing business to TÜDEMSAŞ. During the visits to the Minister Yılmaz, Governor Davut Gül, Sivas Mayor Sami Aydın, STSO Vice President Zeki Özdemir, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan, Ak Parti Provincial Chairman Ziya Şahin, OSB Manager Bekir Sıtkı Eminoğlu and representatives of the companies operating in the railway sector in OSB Accompanied. TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan briefed İsmet Yılmaz about the national freight wagon production process.
- Minister Arslan visited the Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower construction 20/06/2017 Minister Arslan, Camlica TV-Radio Tower visited the construction: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "On the one hand, walking tests, on the one hand we do new jobs as we stage. Foresight, this year certainly to finish and put into service. Our 80 radio will be able to publish much better quality than this. " said. Arslan, the ongoing construction of the ongoing Çamlıca TV-Radio Tower found. Arslan, who received information from the authorities about the last stage of construction, made a statement to journalists after the examination. Arslan gives information about the technical features of the tower, the tower with a height of concrete 221 meters in
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan Inspected Cevizdere Bridge 09/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in the regions affected by the floods in the Army found. Minister Turhan, Wednesday came to the town of Unye district. Turhan, Cevizdere district, the Black Sea Coast Road and the collapse as a result of the transportation and the collapse of the Cevizdere Bridge. Ünye Governor Umit Hussein and Ünye Mayor Ahmet Çamyar received information from the Mayor, here also listened to the problems of citizens. Turhan, Cevizderesi around the damaged areas and collapsed bridges found. Turhan, who later visited the wounded in Ünye State Hospital and received information about their condition from the Chief Physician Güray Yılmaz, let it get past Daha
- Minister Turhan: Selde in Ordu, "8 Number of Bridges Destroyed" 10/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, related to the column in the Army, "8 pieces of our bridge was destroyed, one of them on the coast road, including the number of 7 migrated, can not serve." said. Turan, who then made his studies in Ünye, met with Vice President Fuat Oktay at the Governorship of Ordu. After the press release, Turhan reviewed the road works carried out at Eskipazar site of the Ordu Ring Road, and then went to the construction site to get information from the employees. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, Unye, Fatsa, Thursday and Çaybaşı districts caused the damage caused by floods, he said. Turhan, said: "Some residences, business"
- Minister Turhan, Gumushane Crossing Environmental Road Opening Ceremony 11/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Minister Turhan, at held at Atatürk Caddesi Gumushane Crossing Ring Road Opening Ceremony, the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan to them, "Our country's main artery to the east to the west, we must make the high standards of our road will connect the south to the north. Our people of our country ...
- Minister Turhan, Minister of Transport of TRNC Hosted 17/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "TRNC's sustainable economic development, welfare and security will continue to support." said. In the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan met with Mr. Tolga Atakan, Minister of Public Works and Transport of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Turhan stated that this was his first international official meeting as the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, and that they will continue their determined stance in order to find a fair and sustainable solution to the Cyprus issue. Turhan said, ana You are the co-owners of this beautiful island.
- 3 from Minister Turhan. Explanation of Crash Claims in Airport Apron 20/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 29 The new phase of the first phase of the new Istanbul Airport planned to be put into operation on October 29, New Alien newspaper writer, wrote to Musa Alioglu. Minister Turhan, the fall allegations of the fall, move to the process, from the transportation of the airport to the name of the name answered the answer to every question. Here is the interview with Musa Alioglu: "Last week, 12 August 2018 in the column on my column in the column" I want to ask the Minister of Transport I received positive and negative reactions. Some friends, the Minister did not respond to these questions act biased. Transport and Infrastructure hiç