TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınYHT Train Station and Kayacık Logistics Center, which is currently undergoing construction works in Konya, made investigations and received information about the works.
Konya YHT Station
YHT station will be built in Konya Buğday Bazaar Region, where all kinds of social and cultural facilities will be provided for passengers.
Konya YHT Station, which is planned to serve annual 3 million passengers, will be integrated with Konya Metropolitan Municipality's light rail system project.
Konya (Kayacık) Logistics Center
Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center is built on 1 million m2 area near the Organized Industrial Zone.
Kayacık Logistics Center, which will carry annual 1.7 million tons, will make Konya the logistics base of Anatolia.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD General Manager Apaydın Examines Ankara YHT Station Construction 25/04/2016 TCDD General Manager Apaydın Investigated the Construction of Ankara YHT Railway: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ankara YHT Gar. General manager İsa Apaydın, along with accompanying authorities, will be one of the capital's prestige works with its original architecture. Apaydın going to the construction site of Gar, which will be among the most modern high-speed train stations in Europe, received information from TCDD and contractor company officials about the general situation and progress of construction. Ankara will be connected with the Batikent Metro, the Başkentray, the Sincan Metro and the Keçiören Metro.
- Minister Turhan Examined Konya YHT Station and Logistics Center 21/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Konya Logistics Center and High-Speed Train (YHT) has made observations in the construction of the Station. Minister Turhan, for some visits and investigations came first in the city, Konya High Speed Railway construction examined the construction. When the construction is completed, Turhan also informed the authorities about the construction of the garage, which is planned to serve as a life center, and urged that the works be accelerated and meticulously executed. Minister Turhan, later visited Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center. Turhan, who received information about the construction works of the authorities, will be established on the 1 million square meter area near the Organized Industrial Zone iler
- Federation Authorities Examine Ermenek Ski Center 13/12/2013 Officials of the Federation of Ermenek Ski Look: Turkey Ski Federation officials from Karaman, Ermenek investigations found the ski center in the district. providing information about the investigations are Ermenek Bozdag Ski Club President Turan Gülcan, "Sports General Directorate to investigate the ski resort within our district Facilities Department Specialist Hasan robust with Turkey Ski Federation Technical Director Hüseyin whopping and Mustafa were found in Scott came here to study and about our shortcomings and our activities from us information received, "he said. Gülcan stated that social activities should be increased in order to make the skiing center an important sporting facility and mechanical facilities to improve this esi
- Governor Whips Inspect Mount Yama Ski Resort 31/08/2015 Governor Kamci, Yama Mountain Ski Resort Investigated: Malatya Governor Solomon Kamci, ongoing construction and planned to enter into service this winter Yama Mountain Ski Center found. Governor Süleyman Kamçı, along with representatives of the press broadcaster, went to Yama Mountain in the borders of Hekimhan and Sivas at the weekend. Governor Kamci, who conducted observations at Yama Mountain Ski Center, received information about the studies from the Provincial Director of Youth and Sports, Sadi Fındıklı. In the 37 room and 72 bed in the ski center, the hotel is located in Kamlik, Yama Mountain.
- İsa Apaydın Investigated TCDD Projects in Konya 09/06/2017 İsa Apaydın Look TCDD was in Konya Project: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, Konya YHT Gar and Konya Kayacik Logistics Center, which has been under construction, conducted inspections. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Assistant General Managers, Deputy Head of Department, Press, Public Relations Consultant, Head of Departments, 6., 7., And 8. He made observations with regional directors. General Manager Apaydın examined the works on site and received information from the contractor company authorities about the project.
- Apaydın examined Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Train Line 12/06/2017 Apaydın, Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Train Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın9 June 2017 carried out investigations on the Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Railway Line, which is continuing on Friday. Assistant General Managers, Special Clerk Manager, Assistant Manager, Press and Public Relations Consultant, Heads of Departments and TCDD 6. Apaydın, who conducted inspections with the Regional Director, examined the underpass / overpasses, the splitting / tunneling and other works on the length of the line. Apaydın, who received information from the Department Heads, Regional Manager and contractor company authorities about the progress of the construction, will provide a fast rail connection between Central Anatolia and Mersin Port and Adana iler
- Apaydın examined the Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Line 09/08/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, Konya-Karaman High-Speed Railway line studies in the construction work. Apaydın went to the Railway Construction Site and Substation in Çumra and received information from the contractor company authorities. Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project Within the scope of the project; 102 km / h speed, double-track, signal and are constructed electrically.
- Apaydın, Konya-Adana-Malatya Railway Line examined 04/06/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ismail Caglar, Murat Kavak and other officials together with the Konya YHT Gar and Konya-Karaman-Adana-Kahramanmaras-Malatya line examined the work on the spot. Osmaniye, Incirlik, Toprakkale and Narl Stations Apaydin, 32 km 15 km shortening the railway line will be shortened the Nurdag Tunnel found in the inspections. Apaydın, Konya-Adana-Malatya after the inspections, Adana and Malatya, participated in the iftar program. Apaydin consulted with the staff after the program.
- Apaydın examined the Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Line 02/02/2019 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın 29 January 2019 On Tuesday, Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project; Ereğli and Çumra construction sites, Karaman Garı and Konya continues to work with the YHT Rail and Kayacık Logistics Center. Apaydın received information about the work. Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project With the completion of the Konya-Karaman railway project with a length of 102 km, the travel time between Konya and Karaman will be reduced to 1 minutes 13 minutes. Konya YHT Station Konya Wheat Market Location is being constructed at YHT Station which will include all kinds of social and cultural facilities for passengers. Annual 40 X
- TCDD General Manager Apaydın Ankara Sivas YHT Line Examined 24/06/2016 TCDD General Manager Apaydın Ankara Sivas Investigated YHT Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın Ankara - Sivas High Speed Railway line on the ongoing studies on the viaduct examined. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın He examined the construction of viaducts in Elmadag - Kirikkale section of Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Line. During the examination İsa Apaydınand the delegation of the contractor company made a short presentation. As part of the project, viaducts were built for the first time in the world with the ability to make flooring with the moving mold system of width of 90 meters. In total, 16 pieces viaduct v