Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's Underground Park project under the project of the Republic of Republic of Underground Park under the parking lot is projected for the opening day.
The underground parking lot, which is designed to find a solution to the parking needs of the Project, was completed. Landscape and forestation works are carried out in the project, which is arranged as a park and living area. The project, which is ready for opening, has been designed as parking, children's play areas and green areas.
The project, which is designed in accordance with the mechanical storey parking system, has been implemented in such a way that two-fold vehicles can benefit from this. Visitors, tradesmen and neighborhood residents will not have any parking problems. The underground car park will be considered as a completely green area. The project includes children's play areas, hiking trails, sports exercise area, 3 water pool and seating areas.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Antalya's most environmentally friendly parking was put into service 14/02/2019 Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel has put into service the most environmentally friendly car park of Antalya, which is projected as a green area. Türel stated that they served Antalya by embracing everyone and embracing everyone. Ini We are working to beautify our country and to facilitate human life. Antalya for us, then we call politics, Bizim he said. The foundation was laid in August in 2017 and the park was opened as a sub-car park. Mayor Menderes Türel, Mayor of AK Party Muratpaşa Mayor candidate Gökçen Özdoğan Enç, Konyaaltı Mayor Candidate Gaye Doğanoğlu, Nationalist Movement Party and AK ene
- The swans of Izmir are on their way 27/04/2014 The swans of Izmir are now on their way: The 100 bellows bus purchased by the General Directorate of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has been put into service with a ceremony. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu said that they would prefer electric buses in bus purchases. The last 60 unit of the 100 bellows bus, commissioned by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the General Directorate of ESHOT, was put into service in the past months. Speaking at the opening ceremony of the buses called Kuğu due to their predominance in white, the Mayor of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoğlu stated that the most important task of the municipality after the planning and environment is transportation: nedeniyle We are one Ağırlık
- Manisa Preparing for Environmental Transportation 01/02/2018 Construction works for the station will be used for charging and maintenance of electric buses to be used in urban transportation in Manisa. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, said that he had been awarded an investment of around 90 million TL by using electric electric buses and charging stations. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has made investments in Manisa's needs, has started to work for the electric buses which will serve in the coming months. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, Deputy Secretary General Yılmaz Gençoğlu, Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Office Büyük
- Environmentalist ropeway project at Sumela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project to Sumela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park in the Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Koçhan stated that they care about the ropeway project, T
- Eastern Black Sea to reach environmentalist ropeways 22/07/2016 Eastern Black Sea will have environmentalist ropeways: Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea to the Sumela Monastery in the Maçka district of Trabzon, the world-famous Uzungöl in the district of Çaykara, the Karşıyaka Nature Park in Gümüşhane and the Kaçkar Mountains in Rize cableway will be set up for easy access to Turkey - Nature Conservation and National Parks 12. Regional Manager Bulut: - ın As we meet the needs of resting and transportation with our environmental ropeway project, we are planning to get more income from tourism with more beautiful activities. Bulut Trabzon is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the Eastern Black Sea. Macka ...
- Environmentally friendly buses to Gaziantep 13/11/2012 Protocol signing ceremony was held for the 80 environment buses from Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, MAN and OTOKAR. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Hall in the foyer of the signing ceremony in Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Dr. Asim Guzelbey, Gaziantep so far the problem of transportation and buses solved the bus, he said. Transportation of metropolitan cities is the biggest problems and this problem is experienced as the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep, who expressed that the beautiful, other major cities, tramways, light rail systems and metros are operating. Every year, the population of Osmaniye's population grows up to Gaziantep and the transfer of the situation reflecting the transfer of Guzelbey, in
- The most environmentally friendly airport in Antalya 12/06/2013 The most environmentalist airport Antalya 2011 The European Airports Association (ACI Europe) selected the'n Europe's Best İy in the Ak 10 - 25 million passengers milyon category, and the ICF Airports Antalya Airport is the third stage of the ci Carbon Accreditation Europe program. Reached the second time. ICF Airports, as well as the distinction of being the only airport in Turkey reached this level, he represented Turkey as one of the 12 airport in Europe. Since 2009, ICF Airports Antalya Airport has been continuing its efforts to reduce carbon emissions within the scope of the European Airports Association project. In 2010, X
- Environmental Transportation from Izmir Municipality 20/06/2014 Environmental Transportation from İzmir Municipality: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which gives priority to environmental factors in all projects from transportation to infrastructure, has invested 10 billion liras in the last 4,1 year. Aliağa NMenderes Suburban Line was put into operation with the 80 kilometer to minimize exhaust gas emissions. This giant project was realized in cooperation with TCDD. The studies for the extension of the line to Torbali (665 kilometer) have reached the stage of completion. 30 with green engine has dropped to 1372. 5 million pounds were invested. The application for the environmentally friendly transportation system tram for Konak and Karşıyaka lines Karş
- Environmentalist ropeway project at the historical Sümela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project for the historical Sümela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park of Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Önems
- Great award to ESHOT, which offers environmentally friendly buses 31/05/2017 International Public Transport Union's "Environment and Sustainable Development Award", Turkey's first electric bus fleet in establishing the public transport and electricity was given to ESHOT continues to work on its plant will be used to produce these vehicles. This "honor award" of Izmir transportation was presented at the "World Public Transport Summit and Fair" in Canada. The electric bus attack of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which is acting with the principle of environmental, economic, comfortable and sustainable public transportation, also echoed outside the country. ESHOT, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to 20 units full electric bus last April, will be consumed in the Buca Gediz Workshop.