25 of 3 kilometers between Varsak and Zerdalilik which is the biggest project of Antalya with public resources. While the Phase Rail System line works at full speed, the first test drive was started by giving electric energy even in the 12.6 kilometer section between the first stage of the light rail line and Varsak-Otogar.
Antalya 3. Stage Rail System Project Süleyman Demirel Boulevard-Yeşilırmak Caddesi-Sakarya Boulevard, Kepez District Varsak Karşıyaka Neighborhood Süleyman Demirel Bulvarı-Şahinbey Caddesi Junction and Yeniemek Neighborhood Sakarya Bulvarı-Yıldırım Beyazıt Street Junction between the interchanges of the line construction, completed construction Volts were supplied to the 750 Volts in underground power transmission lines.
Moving under the overhead rail lines, energized, climbing, touching, touching the conductors and touching the wires falling to the ground is dangerous for life and property safety. Citizens residing in and around the region were asked to be careful.
The first stage of the energies has been successfully completed on the Varsak-Otogar light rail line.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Antalya 3. Test Drive on Stage Rail System 11/02/2019 Antalya 3. The official test runs of Varsak-Otogar section of the 12-mileage of the Phase Rail System Project started with the opening by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu and President Menderes Türel. 1 started 3 years ago. The trial runs between the Varsak-Otogar officially started in the stage rail system project. In total Varsak-Zerdalilik between the 28 km long planned to be on the new rail system line in March is aimed to begin voyage. The connection of the new line to the bus station is still continuing. 3. Information about the Stage Rail System Project Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Türel stated that the Varsak-Otogar section will be trained in the local elections in March 2019 Etap
- Erdogan, Antalya 3. Test Test of Stage Rail System Line 19/03/2019 Our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan opened a new tram line in Antalya and took a test drive. Erdogan sitting on the trolley seat of the tram, greeted citizens on the route. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Antalya Kepez Turgut Ozal Sports Hall in front of the public meeting after the rally, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality construction completed by 4 month, such as 3 month. Inauguration of the 10-kilometer Varsak-Otogar line of the Stage Rail System. President Erdogan, sitting in the seat of Vatman, received information about the rail system line from Mayor Menderes Turel. After the test drive, Erdogan greeted the surrounding citizens by honking. …
- The final test drive in Antalya-Meydano-EXPO rail system line is from President Türel 22/04/2016 The last test drive in Antalya, Meydan-EXPO rail system line from President Türel: In Antalya tomorrow, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will be inaugurated in cooperation with Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu and with EXPO 2016 Antalya. Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel made. In Antalya tomorrow, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu with the opening ceremony of the opening ceremony of the rail system with EXPO 2016 Antalya will be put to service in the last test drive Menderes Türel Metropolitan Mayor. President Menderes Türel, the new completed railway tram line-
- Mevlüt Uysal 2 Test Drive on Different Rail Line 20/03/2019 Istanbul has had a historic day in public transportation today. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and AK Party Büyükçekmece Mayor Candidate Mevlüt Uysal; this morning, Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy Metro Line, and Eminönü-Eyüpsultan-Alibeyköy Tram Line in the afternoon, "Car Test Drive" was realized. Every 2 rail system, which has started test drives on the same day, draws attention with its N first an features. Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy Metro Line will be the first on the European side with its fully automatic driverless metro feature. Eyüpsultan-Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line will be the first tram line that implementation of this system in Turkey with energy fed overhead contact line system from the ground. The operation of 2 different rail system to breathe the traffic to Istanbul İstanbul
- Antray 2. Etap Meydan Airport Line 04/04/2016 Antray 2. Stage Challenge-Airport Line Trial Driving: EXPO 2016 Transportation and Transportation of the road to the Antalya area, the Ministry of Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, "Antalya 2'ci stage rail system was completed in an unprecedented time in the world. 450 completing the day, "he said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications welcomed Antalya Governor Muammer Turker and AK Party MPs and bureaucrats at Antalya Airport. Faced with a show of intense love among the youth of the AK Party Minister Yıldırım, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications within the airport 150 Regional Directorate building about 6 hours Ak
- First test drive on Gar-Tekkeköy tram line (Video) 09/08/2016 Gar-Tekkeköy tram line was the first test drive: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, "Gar - Tekkeköy line will be opened in August with the first leg of the 4 station," he said. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, planned to be opened in October, the Gar - Tekkeköy line said in a statement about the ğı The fast-growing Gar - Tekkeköy line construction will be completed by October until the day we promised. As a result of our consultations with our colleagues, we have decided to open our 4 station to the service of our citizens in August between the Blue Lights, Disabled Education and Education Recreation Rehabilitation Center. Çalışma
- First Test Drive in Başkentray Line 28/02/2018 The first test drive took place today on the Başkentray Line, which is now open for opening in Ankara. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın social media account "Good morning Başkentray; Eryaman-Kayas between the electric subassembly of the first test, the opening is short, accident-free, uneventful journeys, whether construction," he said. TCDD Assistant General Managers, İsmail H. Murtazaoğlu, Ali İhsan Uygun and Murat Kavak participated in the test drive at Başkentray Line. When Ankara-Ankara is waiting for the people of Ankara, the project of Başkentray will be operated by a commuter train in every 5 minute between Sincan and Kayaş. The project that will breathe life in the city will serve 500 thousand passengers günlük
- Test drive was carried out in Kartal-Kadıköy subway line 11/11/2011 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 9 earthquake-resistant designed and capable of carrying 1,5 million passengers per day on the Kartal-Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. Topbaş, who came to Kartal Station, went to the subway by walking the road specially designed for visually impaired citizens. After the completion of the journey to Kadikoy Station Topbas, said in a statement, the subway line of Kadikoy-Kartal started the test drive, the system is designed as an earthquake resistant 11.11.2011 severity, this line is ğ
- Trabzon Light Rail Line Line Etap Phase 02/01/2017 Trabzon Light Rail Line Line Etap Phase All will reach the coast. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu stated that many projects for Trabzon were over and the ones to be done were also discussed. The rail system is open to development The light rail system, which states that the President Customs, said: ığ We are currently running the rail system project. Significant periods of funding are needed to implement this project. Therefore, we will evaluate the first stage between the airport and other regions outside these station units. According to the project, the rail system is up to Akcaabat and Yomra. But from there to the correct stage of the whole coast ap
- Bornova Hospital-Evka 3 metro line will be tested on February 2012 and the date of the line will be announced. 01/02/2012 Bornova-Evka 3 metro line is less than happy. Completing two stations with a total tunnel of 2 thousand 250 meters, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the two stops of the İzmir Metro in the direction of Bornova, both Ege University and Evka 3, both in the train lines and in the structure. İzmir Metro A.Ş, which started the test journeys, which is the most important study before the operation, started to put test train into the new metro line by using the third ray energy. The whole technical team works day and night in order to make the new line ready for operation and to be able to start the journey as soon as possible. Tüm