Ankara-Eryaman line, where a high-speed train disaster in which 9 is injured in Yenimahalle Marşandiz Station in Ankara, will be opened by completing partial signaling. With a signal lamp to be placed at the entrance of Ankara Garage and Eryaman Gar entrances, a distance of approximately 86'er kilometers can be controlled in both garages by hand signal. The study is expected to be completed by the end of February.
Due to the fact that the signaling study does not reach the targeted 2 February date, the high speed train will continue to move from Eryaman station for a while in Ankara. TCDD, this date the previous day, the internet site, the 9 February, updated as yesterday, this announcement was removed from the publication. Transport and Infrastructure Ministry officials said that the study will continue for a while, it is planned to be trained by the end of February.
TCDD, 1 January to 2 February until the Konya and Eskişehir flights will be made by Eryaman station announced.Hürriyet)
Read more from the source Click here
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- When will the university campus tram line work 27/06/2014 When the campus tram line works will be finished: The Metropolitan Municipality of Konya has announced that it will be closed on certain days due to maintenance works on the tram line. Konya Metropolitan Municipality announced the announcement in the announcement. Line maintenance works will be carried out as of 25 June Wednesday at the level intersections on the rail system line between the bus station and campus. Since the trams cannot be used between the bus station and the campus, the transportation in that section will be provided by buses during the study period from June to June. Tram services between the bus station and Alaeddin will continue in the normal course. How long will this work last? Konya Metropolitan Municipality official Konya
- When will the university campus tramway work end? 09/08/2014 When the campus tram line works will be finished: The Metropolitan Municipality announced that it will be closed to the tram transportation due to maintenance works between Otogar-Kampus and 25 announced that the transportation will be provided by buses from Otogar Campus during June. HOW WILL WE GO TO THIS WORK? The Department of Transportation, which made a statement to Memleket Newspaper about the completion of the studies, stated that the work is still going on and the line maintenance will be completed in a short time. Here is the statement made by Metropolitan; Konya Metropolitan Municipality, rail system line between Otogar - Campus is carried out within the scope of the line maintenance is carried out. A short period of…
- Ankara Station Eryaman YHT Line Still Not in Service 08/03/2019 Because there is no signalization, the train station of Ankara Railway Station-Eryaman, where 9 was killed and dozens of people were injured, was still in service. 9 deaths due to the lack of signaling, dozens of people in Ankara Railway Station-Eryaman experiencing the resulting train crash with injuries High Speed Train (YHT) was announced to be opened until the end of February of the line but the line has not entered about three months later still service. According to the newspaper Tamer Arda Erşin'in News, passengers who want to take the fast train, Ankara Garı Station Eryaman Station is forced to go by bus. 11 March 2019 on the day will not work in the YHT line. 'FITNESS SEFER FOUND' warning is done UN
- When will Ankara High Speed Train Line finish? 15/02/2014 When the Ankara High Speed Train Line will be finished: The construction of the station in Gebze and Izmit was started on the YHT line which will reduce the rail transportation between Ankara and Istanbul to 7 hours from 3 hours. Within the scope of the Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project, rail laying works have been completed in the 112 kilometer section. Within the scope of the project, construction of the stations in Gebze and Izmit in the Kocaeli section of the YHT line was started and 50 of the electrification works was completed. Within the scope of testing of electrification plants, even high voltage is sometimes supplied. Gebze-Köseköy between the 200 people working on the line, March is aimed to grow. With the opening of the YHT line between Ankara and Istanbul, the 7 hourly railway between the two cities İstanbul
- Sivas-Ankara High-Speed Train Line When Will I End? 20/10/2018 Sivas Ankara 405 km road YHT rail line began to start and 2019 test drive will start the news was greeted with excitement by the people of Sivas. 2018 2019 2 9 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX After Ankara Elmadag Kirikkale Yerkoy Yozgat Sorgun Akdagmadeni After the Stars will reach the province of Sivas. It will add value to both commercial and socio-cultural values to the high speed train settlements that pass through these cities.
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Line 20/12/2013 When the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line will be finished: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım stated that ti 2013 will start to serve Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project as of September. “Previously, the date of the 29 October Republic Day was announced. it was announced that it was taken forward. Information on the Project The Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Project includes a new dual-line high-speed railway construction with 15 km / h speed, all electric and signal independent of the current line. Upon completion of the project, Ankara-Istanbul will be reduced to three hours. It is aimed to increase the share of 533 with 250 to 10. Ankara-…
- YHT Flights from YHT 03/01/2019 Due to the infrastructure works, high speed train services in Ankara have been started to be made by Eryaman YHT Gar from 02 January 2019. According to this new arrangement, 02 January - 01 February 2019 high-speed train services between the date of Ankara Train Station instead of Eryaman YHT Gar. TCDD General Directorate of Transport has taken some measures to ensure passengers travel comfortably. The transportation of passengers between Ankara Train Station and Eryaman YHT Gar will be provided free with Başkentray. YTU will go to Eryaman YHT Gar from ATG or YHT passengers will be able to benefit from Başkentray by showing YHT tickets. BAŞKENTRAY 'LAST'
- Direct from Ankara Eryaman Railway Station HalkalıTwo YHT per Day 15/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, Marmaray Gebze-Halkalı With the opening of the line of high-speed train (YHT) hours and stating that changes were made, "Ankara-Istanbul-Ankara YHT route 2 the first stop of the day and 2 last stop of the expedition Halkalı He said it was the station. "Ankara-Istanbul-Ankara is the first stop of the 2 voyage on the YHT line and 2 is the last stop of the voyage. Halkalı It was the station. YHTs from the Ankara Eryaman YHT Station at 06.18 and 16.43, at 11.12 and 21.31 Halkalı He's reaching the station. Istanbul Halkalı 06.15 from the station and the YHTs moving on the 11.50 are displayed at 11.15 and 16.41.
- When will Ankara metro end? 03/09/2013 When will Ankara metro end? Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim made a statement about the metro works in Ankara. About the metro work in Ankara, Lightning, "Ankara metros have been known for a very long time. With the latest legislation we have made our Prime Minister has now taken over the metropolis of the municipality to be taken over by the ministry. We have not started 2 business year, Ankara residents as soon as possible We have taken the 3 line, Kecioren Tandogan and Kizilay will take some time, there is a very small amount of work done, it will be towards the end of 2014 Çayyolu, Batıkent, Sincan towards the end of ini
- Bus Station 559 Between YHT and Eryaman Railway Station Starts Flights 02/06/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality bus operation EGO 559 Yht Eryaman Railway Station - Fatih - Eryaman will be operating as the new line 06.06.2018 date, Fatih and Eryaman Regions with the YHT Eryaman Station and Başkentray to provide transportation, 559 Yht Railway Station - Fatih - Eryaman line to be serviced at the following hours will begin. Eryaman Yht Station Departure Time 07: 00: 08: 15: 09: 30: 10: 45: 12 00 13 15 14 30 15 45 Fatih - Eryaman Bus Line Route Yht Eryaman Station, Station Street, Prf. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Street, Ayaş Nec