National Rail carries great importance for Turkey and Eskişehir Research and Testing Center Project (URAYS I) within the scope of the work has accelerated.
In recent days, Hasan Buyukdede, Deputy Minister of Technology and Industry, visited URAYSIM, the main agenda item during his visit to Anadolu University, and continued to be hosted by Ministry of Technology and Industry. As a result of the decision taken in previous meetings, the potential users of the project exchanged views with all stakeholders of the rail systems sector, in particular TCDD.
The meeting was held under the chairmanship of the Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Hasan Büyükdede; Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Şafak Ertan Çomaklı, Vice Rector Dr. Ali Savaş Koparal, as well as the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and Ministry of Industry and Technology attended by a large number of officials.
In the meeting where the wishes and demands of the institutions were listened and the views were shared in order to make the project more useful and effective, opinions were taken on the future of the project. It was agreed that the works and meetings aimed at URAYSİM carried out by the authorities under the leadership of the Ministry of Industry and Technology will be continued with determination.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- URAYSİM Project Evaluation Meeting 04/03/2015 URAYSİM Project Evaluation Meeting: AÜ URAYSİM Project Coordinator Dr. Koçkar: Ray URAYSİM will create an attractive environment for many projects for the railway sector and the outputs of the center works will provide significant economic contributions to the sector in terms of cost and competition AY National Rail Systems, which are planned to be implemented within the scope of the Rail Systems Center of Excellence Project by Anadolu University (AU) Evaluation meeting of Research and Test Center (URAYSİM) was held. Director of AÜ Vocational School of Transport and URAYSİM Project Manager Dr. Mete Koçkar, in his speech at the meeting held at the AU Rectorate Senate Chamber, concluded that the da
- First tender for URAYSİM project 26/05/2016 First Step in Uraysim: The first tender was held for the National Rail Systems Research and Test Center planned to be built in Eskişehir. Eskişehir Anadolu University Rectorate was awarded the tender for the construction of a Rail Systems Research Center. The first tender for the National Rail Systems Research and Testing Center (URAYSİM), which is planned to be implemented within the framework of the Rail Systems Center of Excellence Project, was organized by Anadolu University (AU). According to a written statement from the university, 8 participated in the tender held at the Rectorate of Anadolu University. It was recorded that the tender will be finalized after the evaluation process.
- What is URAYSİM Project 27/05/2016 What is URAYSİM Project: The first step of the National Rail Research and Test Center tender was taken. 8 received bids in the tender and the decision was made. The first tender for the National Rail Research and Test Center was held. Anadolu University (AU) carried out by the National Rail Systems Research and Testing Center (URAYSIM), which is planned to be active within the scope of the Rail Systems Center Center Project, was held. According to the written statement made by the University, the University of Anatolia, took place in the province, the 8 fіrma participated. It is recorded that the results will be finalized after the evaluation process. National Rail Systems Research and Ulusal
- Eskişehir Governor Çelik examines the construction work of URAYSİM Project 19/10/2016 Eskişehir Governor Steel, examined the construction work of URAYSIM Project: Eskisehir Governor Azmi Celik, who went to Alpu district for various visits and investigations, received information from the district governor Mehmet Zahid Doğu on the geographical location, education and health status, industrial development, order and population of the district. District of 40 distance to the city center by Porsuk Creek, which is divided by two districts Zahid East District, the people of the region, often expressed that agriculture, forest and animal husbandry engaged. The province of Alpu, which has a climate in the Central Anatolia region, is very suitable for irrigated agriculture. Gökçekaya Dam Lake, Çatacık Forests, Gök
- URAYSİM Project Kıraç Field 21/03/2017 URAYSİM Project Kıraç Alana Kaymalı: CHP Eskişehir deputy Utku Çakırözer, the National Rail Systems Center (URAYSİM) project on the Alpu Plain, declared as Agricultural Site has brought the agenda of the Assembly. Called the government to prevent the damage of the fertile land of Alpulu farmers to the project, Çakırözer said, az Do not kill the fertile soil of Alpu Alp. CHP Eskişehir deputy Utku Cakirozer, Agricultural Lands were declared on the Alpu Plain National Rail Systems Center (URAYSIM) project on the agenda of the Parliament, the Alpine farmers to prevent damage to the project has called for the efficient lands of the farmers. Çakırözer, olac We believe that URAYSİM project will benefit Eskişehir. But instead of efficient plots ar
- Anadolu University National Rail Research and Test Center Project (URAYSİM) 26/07/2017 Our strategic objectives for railways in Turkey Transportation and Communication Strategy; Er By making use of technological developments, establishing a common rail network in line with other modes of transport; . To make the development and operation of a preferred transportation system that is economic, safe, fast, comfortable and environmentally sensitive as the locomotive power of the country.. In order to reach this strategic goal, the following objectives will be achieved in terms of infrastructure, superstructure, operation and R & D until the 100 year of our Republic, 2023 year: • Infrastructure Targets and Suggestions: 10.000 Km new high-speed railway line, 4.000 Km new conventional railway line construction demiryolu
- URAYSİM project was introduced to Greenbrier, a world-renowned logistics company 19/09/2017 He visited Anadolu University with a team including Jim Bussan, President of Greenbrier International, one of the biggest wagon manufacturer logistics companies in the world and Europe. Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, Vice Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Ali Savaş Koparal and Director of Vocational School of Transport Dr. In addition to Ömer Mete Koçkar, the URAYSİM project was attended by researchers from URAYSİM. Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Naci Gundogan, said the following statement about the visit: "Eskisehir, Anadolu University, TÜLOMSAŞ and rail system cluster with a very important center"
- URAYSİM Project Will Reduce Addiction 27/03/2019 The meeting on the National Rail Systems Test and Research Center Project (URAYSİM), which was carried out within the scope of domestic and national projects, was held in 26 March 2019 in Eskişehir. Meeting; Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Selim Dursun, Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Hasan Büyükdede, General Director of TCDD Transportation Inc. Erol Arıkan, TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avci, Anadolu University Rector. Dr. Şafak Ertan Çomaklı and the related names of the railway sector participated. Industry and Technology Deputy Minister Hasan Büyükdeniz, said Turkey's rail systems they want to become a center produced by drawing attention to the progress made in this regard ...
- Ready for processing at URAYSİM 2017 05/05/2014 I'm ready for processing in URAYS 2017: in Eskisehir, the National Rail Systems Center of Excellence will begin this year to build, test trains European countries will contribute to Turkey's economy and the Turkish Republics. URAYSİM for the trains to be tested in September 2009 reminiscent that they set out in the year. Dr. Ömer Mete Koçkar, 'Our project will cost 241 million pounds. One of the lecturers who will take part in our project is in the USA, one is in England and the other one is 15-16 at the University of Pardubice. Plan to hit the first dig next summer, 'he said. Koçkar will test the road to the railway İR
- URAYSIM started to attract investments to Alpu without foundation 21/11/2014 URAYSIM started to attract investments to Alpu without laying its foundation: The Rail Systems Test Center, which will be laid at the beginning of 2015 in Alpu, has already started to attract investments in the district. Solentek AŞ will invest 20 million TL in Alpu. The National Rail Systems Center of Excellence (URAYSİM), which will be the foundation of Anadolu University in Eskişehir's Alpu district at the beginning of 2015, started to attract investments to Alpu while its foundation was not laid. Solentek Inc., a subsidiary of Bozlu Holding, will invest in Alpu for wagon production and maintenance. Bozlu Holding Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bozlu Holding Şükrü Bozluolçay announced that they are planning to start operating in the next two years.