One of the favorite holiday centers of winter tourism in Bursa, Uludag, who want to spend the weekend about 2 thousand people, long queues in front of the cable car.
Uludag, one of the favorite holiday resorts of winter tourism, was flown by holidaymakers due to the approach of the New Year and the weekend holiday. In recent days, heavy snow and storm in the air as a result of the location of the citizens flocked to Uludag. In the early hours of the morning, the ropeway began to grow. There was a queue of meters on the road because of the crowd that couldn't fit into the station. Citizens stating that they have gone to Uludag for the semester breaks, "We have not before the teleferiğe do not ride this landscape for the intensity of the cable car, but the view is beautiful," he said.
The lowest air temperature in Uludağ was -16 below zero and the highest air temperature was -7 below zero. In addition, snow thickness was determined as 44 centimeter in Uludağ.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Those Who Want to Go to Uludağ by Cable Car Form Long Tails 11/03/2019 The winter season, which is expected to be closed on March at 10 in Uludağ, will continue until April. Families flocked to Uludağ with the weekend break, creating long queues in the ropeway and the ski lifts. Uludag flocked to the weekend holidaymakers. Long queues were created in the cable cars and the ski lifts and the hotels were one hundred percent filled. Visitors who wanted to spend the weekend holiday in Uludag formed long queues in front of the cable car station in the city center. Tourists who travel to the Hotels Region with their vehicles and cable car filled the hotel, ski slope and picnic areas. The holidaymakers, who know the opportunity to have sunny weather, will be able to olmas
- Long Tails Occurred When Metrobus Fail 18/04/2015 When the Metrobus malfunctioned, Long Tails were formed: A metrobus carrying the Avcilar-Zincirlikuyu expedition failed while approaching the Okmeydani station. The descendants of the metrobus on the walk to the other metrobüslerine riding, metrobus long queues in the road occurred in Istanbul in the morning hours of Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobüs made for a reason unknown. Metrobus citizens from the Metrobus walk from behind the other metrobüs enters. Due to the fault, long queues were formed on the road of metrobus and after a short time the metrobus road was reopened.
- Free cable car in the army created tail 02/05/2014 Free ropeway in the army created the queue: Army Metropolitan Municipality, 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day and Regaip Kandili due to the free use of the cable car line between the city center and Boztepe, the queue occurred in front of the line. Citizens who received the news that the cable car was free, created a long queue in front of the station. The citizens who were put into the cabins in groups with eighths, enjoyed the bird eye view of the city from Boztepe after staying in the 8 minute air. Some citizens, said they boarded the ropeway for the first time. Yusuf Kıran told AA correspondent that he came from the Gölköy district with his family to ride the cable car, and said, "We will take the ropeway for the first time.
- TCDD union with the union, ships, queue created the queue 23/08/2012 TCDD İzmir Alsancak Administration and Port-İş Union organized in the port could not agree on the holidays. When the cranes in the port also failed, maritime trade was locked in İzmir Bay. Therefore, the ships could not approach the port and waited open during the feast. For the first time in the Gulf of Izmir, the 4 has been very quiet for the first time in a long time. COST INCREASE The agents reacted to the failure of the workers and the failure of the cranes to be on the grounds that they have commercial losses. Union officials, the workers only 10 hours of feast, the effort to avoid the occurrence of voicing said. Marine Trading Deniz
- IETT Metrobus Driver Formed National Occupational Standard 06/04/2013 IETT Metrobus Driver Formed the National Occupational Standard IETT has come to the end of the study which has been started to evaluate and certify the competencies of the drivers working on the BRT line of 750 thousand people per day. IETT General Directorate, which was authorized by the Vocational Qualifications Authority (MYK) to determine the national occupational standard of the BRT driver, recently completed the occupational standards of the BRT driver under the protocol signed on 29 August 2012. The driver of the van, the driver of the vehicle Schools Service, Public Personnel Service Tool driver and bus drivers to prepare standards for the Turkey Tradesmen and Artisans Confederation (TESK) with protocol ...
- New wagon sets of Izmir created a bond of friendship between the two countries 03/09/2013 The new wagon sets of Izmir created a bond of friendship between the two countries: the new wagon sets that the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality bought from China for the metro, created a new bond of friendship between the two countries. According to the agreement, 30 sent to Izmir for the warranty period of 15 wagons. Chinese names by the Turkish friends because of the names of difficult to say because of the guest Chinese, the Turkish customs in a short time learned. On the days of leave, we went to Kızlarağası Han and drink Turkish coffee, playing "backgammon" and almost became "one of us". "Çat-pat" "Chinese technicians learning Turkish"
- Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railways Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan. 20/07/2014 Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railroad Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan: 17 announced in July that Stadler established a joint venture with 51: 49, a joint venture with the local partner International Railways Distribution in Azerbaijan. According to Stadler, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) will invest a great deal to modernize existing railway networks in order to promote the transfer of road traffic to the railway, and Stadler will be able to he believes he will grow. Stadler has already been in Azerbaijan and in June with 30 wagons and wagons Stad
- Azerbaijan has formed working group for Res-Astara railway project 30/05/2016 Azerbaijan formed a working group for the Rasht-Astara railway project: The Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan announced a special working group for the Rash-Astara railway to be built in Iran. The statement said that the construction of the Rash-Astara railway was negotiated with the Minister of Communication and Information Technologies, Mamoud Vaezi, in the framework of his official contacts to Iran, Minister Sahin Mustafayev. In view of the importance of cooperation in the field of transport for the development of relations between the two countries, the parties discussed the preparation of the Gazvin-Rash railway and the preparation for the construction of the Rasht-Astara railway. Gazvin-Rasht, Reşt-Astara railways and the bridge over the Astra river will connect the railways of Azerbaijan and Iran North-South transportation Gaz
- 3. Trucks Operated at Airport 20/04/2015 Working at the Airport, Truck Generated Traffic in Its Own: 3 under construction. hundreds of trucks, work machines at the airport is working at full speed. Traffic on the roads where no other vehicle has passed has been caused by trucks carrying excavation. 29, whose construction continues and the first stage will be opened in 2017 October 3. hundreds of trucks, work machines at the airport is working at full speed. Almost no other vehicle passes through the roads on the roads due to the excavation of traffic. The ponds in the area are being filled, and on the one hand high peaks are shaved. TRAFFIC MISSING AIRPORT AND 3. the way the bridge is to be merged is very little car before these works, now every ün
- Half-Hour Work on the Highway of Temu Formed a 15 Kilometer Tail 12/08/2014 Half-hour Work on the Highway of the Highway Formed an 15 Kilometry Tail: A half-hour repair work in the tunnel by the highways teams on the İzmit-Gültepe ramp of the TEM highway led to the formation of a 15 road car tail. Highways teams stopped the repair work for the day when the density of the highway increased. General Directorate of Highways Kocaeli Highway Maintenance and Operation teams, the direction of Istanbul in the northern lane Gültepe ramp in the tunnel clock 09.00'da clearance of the signaling and road marking work began. As soon as the work started, the traffic in the direction of Istanbul came to a halt. The teams that had been working for about half an hour stopped working when they saw long queues on the TEM highway. Yaklaşık