support visits continue to strike workers in strike
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Support Visits to İZBAN Workers on Strike Continue 21/12/2018 İZBAN workers in the strike, DİSK Aegean Region Representative Memiş Sarı and General - İş İzmir 7 Branch workers and members of the Labor Party Izmir Provincial Organization visited. MEMİŞ SARI: RAILWAY - BUSINESS UNION IS LEAVING BUSINESS We will leave the job General - Business member workers next to İZBAN workers 'will continue to resist resilience', 'victory resisting laborer' and 'long live class solidarity' slogans came. In the statement, Memiş Sarı, DİSK Regional Representative stated, sonuçlan We will be in a stronger position next to the end of your strike. 'Why not hit the buses when there is more'
- İZBAN workers in the strike await support from Izmir 11/11/2016 İZBAN workers in the strike are awaiting support from the residents of İzmir: While the İZBAN strike enters its fourth day, flights can only be made with subcontractors between Aliağa and Çiğli at wider intervals. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD officials continue to aggravate the people of IZMAN who do not accept the wages and social rights demands of the employees. While the İZBAN strike enters its fourth day, flights can only be made with subcontractor companies between Aliağa and Çiğli. Urban bus and ferry traffic in the morning and evening is still busy and lock. 110, which connects the north and south of Izmir and the main line of public transportation in the city in
- İZBAN workers on strike want public support 12/12/2018 İZBAN workers continue their strikes for a fee. The workers want support from the people of İzmir to end the strike quickly. İZBAN workers continue their strikes for a wage that cannot be at all. Strike 2. leaving the day behind, workers are determined not to work without meeting their demands. İZBAN management, which has blocked the demands of the workers since the first day, has not yet been called to the union. While the people are victimized by this attitude, workers are waiting for support from the people of İzmir in order for the strike to end rapidly. 'WE HAVE SPEAKING THE RATE TIME' We talked to the workers in İZBAN strike. Levent Akman working as a mechanic, driving and shift compensation Mak
- Mayor of Büyükakın Visits 24/08/2017 Tahir Büyükakın, the governor of Bilecik, continues his visits in his office. Firstly Eskişehir DSİ. 3. Regional Manager Murat Gul and Bilecik Branch Manager Tevfik Aslanbaş'ı Governor accepted the office of Buyukakin, for a while, DSI Bilecik area, received information about his work and projects. Governor Büyükakın, then TCDD 1. Regional Director Nihat Aslan and Deputy Regional Directors Halil Korkmaz and Levent Meriçli also met for a while. Chairman of Kocaeli Pazarcılar Chamber Ahmet Büyükim, who also accepted the members of the Board of Directors and Board of Directors, thanked him for his visits and wished him success in his works.
- Visits from DEMÜHDER 19/07/2018 Railway Engineers Association (DEMÜHDER) Board of Directors, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. As the Head of the Corporate Safety Management Department, Erhan said that the visit to Dursun Kizilbuga, who was appointed as the Head of Human Resources Department. During the visit, Erhan Gör, who is also a member of DEMÜHDER, wished success in his new position and the members of the board wished that his new position in TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş., one of the most important actors in the railway sector, would be beneficial for him and the whole railway sector. In his visit to Dursun Kizilbuga, the administration of DEMUHDER was appointed as the Head of Human Resources Department and he expressed his wishes in his new position. TCDD in the interview Görüş