Samsun Sinak tram stop in the morning in the town of Sinan tram in the morning an accident occurred at the time of the passing of a train.
During the crossing of the tram, the driver of the train hit the train on the level crossing as he could not move according to the crossing distance of the train. Material damage occurred while the accident occurred.Samsunsonhab is)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Traffic accident on Samsun rail route (Photo Gallery) 21/03/2013 Traffic accident in Samsun rail route In Samsun, traffic accident occurred in 4 people were injured. Accident, Atakum district Denizevleri neighborhood on the clock was 18.30 on Ismet Inonu Boulevard. According to information obtained, Burak Safa Akoğlu (19) 55 LZ 334 plate car, light rail on Ismet Inonu Bulvari Denizevleri Stop Junction after passing the 150 meter after losing control of the steering system by entering the rail system hit the pole in the route. While the vehicle was scrapped, the engine jumped about 15 meters. Burak Safa Akoğlu driver and Recep Can Canaz (21) within the vehicle, Oguz ada
- Samsun BB Light Rail Project The line is planned to be extended to Taflan and Samsun - Çarşamba Airport. 06/06/2012 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, ”Light Rail System Project“ new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The municipality continues its project and route studies on the extension of the existing line, which is 17.2 kilometers long from the West to Taflan and from the East to the Samsun - Çarşamba Airport. After the completion of the project and route studies and feasibility studies, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the project will be expected to be included in the 25 investment program in the year following the completion of the feasibility studies. Also for the purchase of 2013 pieces vehicle to be used even kullan
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The feasibility studies for the extension of SAMRAY Line to Samsun - Tekkeköy have also started. 07/11/2012 It will be realized by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, lığı 17.2 km. The feasibility studies for the extension of the SAMRAY line from Samsun to Tekkeköy (14 km.) have been started. The officials we interviewed on the subject stated that the feasibility reports to be prepared after the completion of the works will be sent to the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments for approval. After receiving the necessary approvals, the project is expected to be submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval in order to be included in the investment program. Source: Investments
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The feasibility studies for extension of SAMRAY Line to Samsun - Tekkeköy have also begun 07/11/2012
It will be realized by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, lığı 17.2 km. The feasibility studies for the extension of the SAMRAY line from Samsun to Tekkeköy (14 km.) have been started. The officials we interviewed on the subject stated that the feasibility reports to be prepared after the completion of the works will be sent to the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments for approval. After receiving the necessary approvals, the project is expected to be submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval in order to be included in the investment program. Source: Investment Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/samsun-buyuksehir-belediyesi-hafif-rayli-sistem-projesi-samray-hattinin-samsun-tekkekoye-kadar-uzatilmasi-ile-ilgili-fizibilite-calismalarina-da- start was /? utm_source = rss & utm_medium = rss & utm_campaign = samsun-metropolitan-municipality-light-rail-system-project-of samray-line-mastiff-tekkeko to-far-extended be-with-about-feasibility-study them-da-bass was
- Today: 23 April 1926 Samsun-Kavak line of Samsun-Sivas line is opened. 23/04/2015 Today in History 23 April 1903 British Prime Minister Balfour announced that they would not share and support the Baghdad Railway in any way. 23 April 1923 A contract was signed in Zurich between Deutsche Bank and Schroder on the Anatolia and Baghdad Railway. 23 April 1926 Samsun-Kavak line of Samsun-Sivas line was opened. The construction of the line stopped at the 1913 due to the war that was started by Regie Generale. Line contractor Nuri Demırağ completed. 23 April 1931 Irmak-Çankırı line (102 km.) And Doğanşehir-Malatya lines were opened. 1 June 1931 date and 1815 with the law Mudanya-Bursa railway 50.000 TL. purchased in return. 23 April 1932 Kütahya-Balıkesir X
- Today in History: 29 August 1926 Samsun-Wednesday line (narrow line 36 km.) Was completed. Samsun ... 29/08/2015 Today 29 August 1926 Samsun-Çarşamba line (narrow line 36 km.) Is completed in history. Samsun Coast Railways Turkish Joint Stock Company started operation.
- Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Description 30/09/2015 Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Description: Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun-Ankara between the high speed train line between the distance between Samsun and Ankara announced that the distance to 2 hours. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun-Kalin Railway modernization project in his speech at the first rail dismantling ceremony drew attention to the Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, in his opening speech at the ceremony, said that the Samsun-Kalin Railway project will complete the traffic in freight and passenger transport when the project is completed. SAMSUN-ANKARA FAST TRAIN DISTANCE TO TWO HOURS OF THE Governor Ibrahim Sahin, "the biggest grant to be used in the construction of the line will be started on the EU. Samsun-Amasya in fact."
- The first phase of the Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project, the route of the Samsun - Kırıkkale Railway line was announced 15/10/2015 TCDD Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project The first stage of the Samsun-Kırıkkale Railway Line was announced. New developments were made with the project "Samsun - Kırıkkale Railway" under the "Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project" to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; For the Samsun - Kırıkkale railway line project, which is considered as the first stage of the 450 km-long Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project, which is included in the investment program of the Ministry of Transport and the General Directorate of State Airports, 06 October 2015 public participation meeting was held in Kavak District. At the meeting…
- Between Samsun-Sivas Kalın Railway and Samsun-Sivas Between 5 Hours 21/04/2016 Samsun-Sivas Thick Railway Between Samsun-Sivas 5 Time to Fall: Samsun-Sivas Kalin Railway between Samsun-Sivas 5 hours will fall. AK Party Samsun deputy Hasan Basri Kurt, Samsun-Kalin said that the ongoing work on the railway line. AK Party Samsun Deputies Hasan Basri Kurt, Ahmet Demircan, Orhan Kırcalı and Fuat Köktaş, General Director of State Railways İsa ApaydınI visited in his office. After the meeting on the project of Modernization of the Samsun-Kalın Railway Line, Deputy Kurt continues its activities in the “Samsun-Kalın Railway Line. Ile I THE BIGGEST PROJECT EXCEEDED IN EU LIMITS Y Deputy Kurt said in a statement, “
- Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy: Samsun will be the center of the Black Sea in logistics 04/01/2012 Samsun Governor Huseyin Aksoy, Samsun, a logistics transferred in connection with the Black Sea and the Black Sea coastal countries of Turkey, said it aims to be a center of manufacturing and export-import. Governor Huseyin Aksoy, the current state of the 'Logistics Sector to be held in Samsun and the industrial zone to create infrastructure for the construction of the projects supported by the Middle Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) said that the statement about the project found. In his statement, Governor Hüseyin Aksoy said, ve As we all know about the logistics activities in Samsun, economic and political changes in recent years have influenced America and the European Union and the BRIC countries called Brazil, Russia, India and China in the foreground.