Initially, the 2019 had a test drive target for the high-speed train. Then this target was revised as 2020.
TCDD General Manager during the meetings held at the Parliamentary Commission of the TGNA during the week İsa Apaydın made a new date revision:
”We plan to run a test drive at 2021.“
Apaydın gave this history, but it is obvious that the date on the paper.
Infrastructure works started at 2012 on the Bursa-Yenişehir line could not be completed, and even the construction sites had stopped working at stopping point and even the delivery of the place to the winning company in the Yenişehir-Osmaneli line could not be made.
At the point Gelin
Due to the foreign exchange attack, the cost calculations rose and our fast train was put into the economic program of savings, which Ankara decided to implement.
In that respect O
TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınyeni Test drive in 2021 ”is a new target date on paper.
Our hope is Um
Apaydin to fulfill his word and embarrass us all.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Target 2019 End Test Drive in Bursa High Speed Train Project 01/05/2018 He has a very busy tempo ... One of you is looking at the Asian traces of the ancestral lands in Asia. You are looking at coordinating the work that will keep Turkish traces around Africa and the Mediterranean. You are looking m In the Balkans, Western Thrace alone does not leave our companions. If you are looking for public services and political organizations, you are attending meetings and ceremonies in different cities of the country. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım overseas trip is signing agreements on behalf of the Republic of Turkey. On the other hand, saati We spend almost every weekend in the city of Bursa, where the election environment is located.
- Minister Arslan Konya-Karaman Carried the Test on the High Speed Line 12/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Konya-Karaman between the high-speed train line test service was performed. Minister Arslan, on the line after the high speed train construction site Çümra Konya Kayacik Logistics Center construction and high-speed railway station site inspections, officials received information. Arslan, told reporters, the opening of the Konya-Karaman high-speed train line of passengers through Konya can go comfortably from Istanbul, he said. Transfer of all the stations on the Konya-Karaman line were unhindered, Arslan said, "So our disabled people will be able to use the stations in an unobstructed manner. Both the escalators and the disabled elevators, as well as all other systems have been established."
- 17 billion-dollar transport project to be completed at 2021 30/06/2014 The 17 billion-dollar transportation project will be completed at 2021: the integrated public transport system in Dammam and Katif cities of Saudi Arabia will cost 17 billion dollars and will be completed by 2021. According to the news published in English, Arab State mayor Fahad El Cubeyr, the location of the railway and stations need about a year-long work for the 1.5 said. Authorities, during the project will occur in the light of traffic jams, light rail, bus and connection services will offer solutions, he said. El Cubeyr added that there will be two main lines in the project and the second line will be connected to King Fahd International Airport. The project ...
- Üsküdar-Beykoz Metro to Open in 2021 10/10/2016 Üsküdar-Beykoz Metro will be opened in 2021: Üsküdar Municipality The budget of 2017 was accepted by majority vote in the city council. The budget, which includes the planned investments and projects, as well as the directorate expenditure items in the district, passed 410 million TL in parliament. METRO LINE AND TUNNEL President Hilmi Turkmen, will be implemented in Üsküdar, 2, the first to explain the big project, Üsküdar-Beykoz between the metro line and Harem-Beylerbeyi-Küçüksu Tunnel gave the good news. Planned to be raised to 2021 President Hilmi Turkmen, Kadir Topbaş said that they can share with the public, Hil The rail system will extend from Üsküdar to Beykoz. Starting from the immediate exit of Marmaray, a new underground line was constructed from the underground to Beykoz '
- New destination for the high-speed train line in Bursa 2020 06/05/2016 New destination for the high speed train in Bursa 2020: It was a cold day. Moreover, Yen The foundation was the Bursa-Yenişehir stage. There was no project for Yenişehir. For this reason, even if the Yenişehir line at the beginning of 23 ended, as targeted, it would be iş like a roller coaster O because it was not beyond. The bride can see that proj The project of the high-speed train could not be done beyond Yenişehir. Because of the resulting landslides due to where the rails could not be decided. While there is no project in that department, Bursa-Yenişehir proje
- New Target 2020 in Bursa High Speed Line 05/07/2017 New Destination in Bursa High Speed Train Line 2020: Bursa Authorized writings for high speed train line are ready, TCDD wants to reach: 2020 target Bursa. In our interview: a There is no need for hopelessness “, TCDD Deputy General Director Ismail Murtazaoğlu gave the following information:… Authorization letters were prepared for the construction of the line. 2-3 will begin the studies so that the locals can see and feel it until the next week. Ac Then he said… We will bring Bursa to the high speed train, m and explained the target: We aim for 2020 year as TCDD. We want to achieve this goal. ”Source: Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - Bu
- Bornova Hospital-Evka 3 metro line will be tested on February 2012 and the date of the line will be announced. 01/02/2012 Bornova-Evka 3 metro line is less than happy. Completing two stations with a total tunnel of 2 thousand 250 meters, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the two stops of the İzmir Metro in the direction of Bornova, both Ege University and Evka 3, both in the train lines and in the structure. İzmir Metro A.Ş, which started the test journeys, which is the most important study before the operation, started to put test train into the new metro line by using the third ray energy. The whole technical team works day and night in order to make the new line ready for operation and to be able to start the journey as soon as possible. Tüm
- New subway lines test drive in July 26/06/2013 Bauti Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, participated in breakfast at the Social Assistance, Solidarity and Culture Association of Kackar village of Erzincan. In his speech here, Yildirim said that Ankara metro works are continuing rapidly. Yıldırım stated that one of the biggest problems of Keçiören was the traffic problem, he said that after the completion of the Tandoğan-Keçiören subway, this problem would be largely eliminated. Consciousness of this, even in the work in question stating that the 3 shift continued Yildirim, Kızlarpınarı Street 6 month before the scheduled work have finished reminding. Kızılay-Çayyolu and Sincan-Batıkent lines have been started to be reported as lar
- Test Drive on Kayseri's New Tram Route 06/01/2014 Kayseri's New Tram Route Test Drive: Kayseri Metropolitan Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki, the rail system line to the 10 km Ildem region made the first test drive on the route. President Özhaseki announced that there will be three separate railway system works from spring onwards and that now the passengers will start transportation between Ildem Beyazşehir and Erciyes University next month. President Mehmet Özhaseki went on a test drive on the Ildem rail system route, which was largely completed and only stopped at stops. Here, the President Özhaseki told reporters, said; … Our people in İldem and Beyazşehir organized the city center from there “
- First test drive for rail high-speed freight services between France and Great Britain 06/04/2012 At the end of March 2012, regroups political authorities, airports and train operators group Euro Carex organization, tested high-speed trains and freight transport services by rail. The 120 high-speed train carrying tons of cargo will serve between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport and the St Pancras train station in London. Travel time was four times longer when using conventional freight trains, while 8 hours were 30 minutes. If the project is successful, the use of high-speed trains in cargo transportation services will start in 2015 on the Paris-Lyon, -London-Amsterdam-Brussels-Frankfurt route. Source: Raillynews