Isparta-Burdur reported that the train to be re-started the news of the sad news. The 9 December date was displayed for opening. TCDD made a statement today.
. According to the new legislation, 2019 train lines have to be put into effect on December in 9. In this plan, there are train lines that work and work. For example, if we are going to run a train after the 6 month, the line must already be ready tren. So it is not known when the train expedition will begin yet.uyanxnumx)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sad News to Students Who Work From BURULAŞ 26/04/2016 Sad News to Students Working from BURULAŞ: The university students who have registered insurance in Bursa will no longer benefit from discounted transportation cards. According to the new regulations of Burulaş, which came into force on April, 18, it is necessary for the students of Anadolu University not to work for monthly card visa process. According to the law, it is necessary to ask for social insurance breakdown for the visa process from the Open Education students between 20 and 25 ages. Students who have active working life will not be included in the student by Burulaş and will be directed to full subscription card use. Students who go to BURULAŞ for the visa process are opposed to the new application.
- Lakes Express Train Expeditions Will Start Again 01/12/2018 Isparta-Burdur-Denizli-Aydin-Izmir line and rail line maintenance work due to the 11 year before the expedition will be restarted on the Lake Express flights. It was learned that the trains will start with 9 December 2018. The Isparta-Burdur-Izmir train services will be carried out once a day. The decision to start the voyages of the lakes express was welcomed by the citizens of Burdur and Isparta. For many years, citizens in Burdur and Isparta have made many attempts to restart Izmir train services. TCDD Tasimacilik AS, which is about the departure times of the Lakes Express train, will start its journey in Izmir-Isparta-Burdur route.
- Eskişehir Express, Başkent Express, Cumhuriyet Ekspresi, Sakarya Express train schedules 02/09/2012 ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION, BAŞKENT EXPRESS, TRAVEL EXCAVATION, SAKARYA EXPRESS trains, Haydarpaşa - Eskişehir - Haydarpaşa between the works every day. They connect to high speed trains running between Ankara - Eskişehir - Ankara. (Within the scope of road works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, 1 February 2012 has been interrupted for 24 month.) MOTION HOURS: ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 08.45-Haydarpaşa V: 12.52 Haydarpaşa K: 07.00-Eskişehir V: 10.54 BAŞKENT EXPRESS: Eskişehir K: 12.45 Haydarpaşa K: 16.50-Eskişehir V: 08.00 CUMHURİYET EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 14.57-Haydarpaşa V: 16.45 Haydarpaşa K: 20.42-Eskişehir V: 14.30 SAKARYA EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 18.29-Haydarpaşa V: 19.45 Haydarpaşa K: 23.39-Eskişehir V: 17.30 (this is not connected to the train.) DISTANCE: 21.24 N
- Lake Region Express will restart flights to 2013 27/01/2012 Lake Region Express will restart flights to 2013. 2008 in Isparta, due to maintenance and repair work on the roads stopped the train service in 2013, will be restarted, said. Due to the restoration of the Ray, the Lake Express, which went to Burdur in 2004, and the Pamukkale Express, which carried the Istanbul and Izmir flights in 2008, were removed. Maintenance and repair of 195 kilometers of 125 kilometer railway between Sandıklı district of Afyonkarahisar and Denizli has been completed. With the completion of the works on the 70 kilometer road between the town of Bozkurt in Denizli and Dinar district of Afyonkarahisar, the flights will start again. Isparta Gar Manager Hüseyin Uçar said that they had entered the last 70 kilometers in the maintenance and repair works, Bakım
- Inter-City Speed Train 10/05/2013 Inter-City High Speed Train Struggle Isparta Chamber of Architects President Merve Kuyu'nun High Speed Train Project from Burdur to be opposed to the provincial "High Speed Train" quarreled out. All actors involved were involved in the fight for the construction of Isparta Chamber of Architects President Merve Kuyu to Antalya, and the High Speed Train Project, which was supported by many businessmen in Isparta, opposed the passing of Burdur. The fight, AK Party Burdur deputy Bayram Ozcelik, AK Party Deputy Chairman and Antalya Deputy Mevlut Cavusoglu and Burdur Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Yusuf Keyik was included in the discussion. Kav
- Vehicle Density in Yedigöller National Park to be Avoided by Ropeway 10/11/2016 Vehicle density in Yedigöller National Park will be prevented by ropeway: Yedigöller National Park, located in Bolu, famous for its natural beauties, is planned to establish a ropeway line for the prevention of vehicle density. The General Directorate of Nature Conservation and National Parks and Bolu Municipality hosted thousands of visitors from Turkey and abroad and started work on the future. Bolu Mayor Alaaddin Yilmaz, said in a statement to journalists in the institution, gave information about the work. Turkey's pupil Seven Lakes National Park, especially in the fall, emphasizing that the world's nature lovers to visit with thousands of photo enthusiasts around by Yilmaz, in order to damage said they planned to do some work. ...
- Diyarbakır Street Tram Project 250 million TL loan application was made to İller Bank for construction of the line 28/03/2013 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which will be held by the Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the new tramway Street Trolley tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In order to make the aforementioned tender, a loan application for 250 million TL was made to Iller Bank. Authorities said that if the loan is approved, all funding will be provided from Iller Bank. If the said loan is not approved or less than the specified amount is approved, other sources of financing and equity will be evaluated. It is expected that after the financing will be announced this year. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Diyarbakır Street Tramway Project An application for 250 million TL loan application was made to Iller Bank for the construction of the line 01/04/2013 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which will be held by the Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the new tramway Street Trolley tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In order to make the aforementioned tender, a loan application for 250 million TL was made to Iller Bank. Authorities said that if the loan is approved, all funding will be provided from Iller Bank. If the said loan is not approved or less than the specified amount is approved, other sources of financing and equity will be evaluated. It is expected that after the financing will be announced this year. The line under the project will consist of 18 station and will be built between Dağkapı-Research Hospital. The line is 13,5 km long, Hat
- Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Street Tram Project In case of no loan from Iller Bank, the project will be made with BOT Model 13/09/2013 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Street Tramway Project In case the loan cannot be provided from Iller Bank, new developments related to the esi Street Tram Construction esi tender, which will be realized by the Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, will be on the agenda. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Iller Bank is expected to receive a loan of 250 million liras for the announcement of the construction tender. Authorities said that if the loan is approved, all funding will be provided from Iller Bank. If the said loan is not approved or less than the specified amount is approved, the implementation of the project with the Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) Model will be on the agenda. Clarification of the subject in the coming days Kon
- TCDD Looking for Permanent Workers for Various Provinces 24/05/2015 TCDD is Looking for Permanent Workers for Various Provinces: TC. The State Railways announced that it would make “Permanent Workers Procurement” for various positions in different provinces. TCDD station staff will take part in the oral exam will be staff. Trainers, KPSS 94 scores will be evaluated according to the condition of 60. The requirements for candidates are detailed in the announcement published by İŞKUR. KPSS score will be based on recruitment. Candidates will also take the oral exam. TCE. The State Railways are mainly located in Ankara, Adana, Afyon, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bursa, Çankırı, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Elazığ, Erzincan, Eskişehir, Isparta, İzmir, Karaman, Kars, Kayseri, Konya, Kütahya, Malatya, Devlet