10 in Izmir On Monday, İZBAN workers who planned to strike on the day counted the day, while in Ankara, Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu met with TCDD General Directorate.
Monday, December 10 in Izmir, who plans to go on strike count the day workers İZBAN, which found Turkey Ankara, the staff organized the Railway Workers' Union (Railways-Business) it came invited to Izmir Branch. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, urged unions to negotiate.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu in various contacts, the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways and İZBAN, increased the frequency of expeditions, strikes and line rents were discussed, such as learned.
It was learned that Kocaoğlu had discussed the issues related to the strike of İZBAN workers, increasing the frequency of train travel, problems about signalization and line rents. After the meeting with the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the organization called Huseyin Ervuz, the Head of Izmir Branch of the Turkish Railways, to Ankara.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Passengers who are unaware of the strike 09/11/2016 The passengers who are not aware of the İZBAN strike: In İZMİR, the strike commenced due to the disagreement in the collective bargaining negotiations in İZBAN A.Ş. IZMAN, which is the most important part of the urban transportation of the city between the Alibaba-Torbalı running a suburban city of Izmir. Due to the strike, the difficulties faced by the public were tried to be overcome by additional bus, metro and ferry service. There was no major problem in Kkent. Hüseyin Eryüz, the head of the railway branch of the trade union, stated that ars If our employer somehow opens up his / her heart to our demands, we will work hand in hand happily. Başkan
- Zubr Container Train 24/04/2014 Zuber container was interviewed for the Train: Haydarpaşa Port Operations Directorate of the Tallinn-Riga-Minsk-over Odessa route of the Baltic Sea between Turkey and Latvia administrative building in the Black Sea as on the development of interconnecting ZUBER train project between delegations of the two countries, Haydarpaşa Port Operations Manager Dursun A meeting was held under the presidency of ARPACIOĞLU. Kaspars OZONLINS, Latvian Transport Sector Representatives, Latvian Advisory Board Member Kaspars BRISKENS, Latvian State Railways Company and Port Representatives, Haydarpasa Customs Director Idris ÇALIK, Deputy Load Manager Kemal KOCAER, Department of Cargo Department Director Hülya ÇILGI and private sector…
- Victims of the tram will interview the tradesmen 03/11/2016 The commission will be interviewed by shopkeepers who are victims of the tram: At the November Meeting of the Izmit City Council, the budget of 2017 was accepted and what could be done to reduce the problems related to various works, especially the tram, was discussed. Mayor Nevzat Doğan, the Mayor of Izmit, made the opening speech of the parliamentary meeting where the agenda item of the 13 was discussed and decided and gave information about the works. Hazır ESNAFIN SIKINTISI IS LIKE US “Izmit Mayor Dogan said that the infrastructure and superstructure works were almost completed and” Izmit Municipality 30 bin asphalt ready. We will start the asphalt as soon as the infrastructure is finished. Yeşilova and Tepeköy are close to us. Tramway works Tram
- BTS Interviews with General Manager of TCDD Apaydın 23/10/2017 The Central Executive Committee of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS) met with Isparta APAYDIN, General Director of TCDD. General President Hasan BEKTAŞ, Central Executive Board members Rıza ERCİVAN, Ahmet EROĞLU and Ankara Branch President İsmail ÖZDEMİR made a report on the problems identified in our work trip during the meeting with İsa APAYDIN and requested the necessary steps to be taken in order to solve these problems. During the meeting; The Road and Facilities Offices are closed and replaced with the olumsuz State of the Railway Maintenance and Modernization Departments, and the negative situation has been shared.
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- Two critical changes in Bursa's high-speed train route 07/04/2012 Two critical changes were made to Bursa's high speed train project route. While the railway line was taken to the north of Gölbaşı, Gürsu Station was moved. The construction of two tunnels in Alaşar will start, but the location of Bursa Station has not been finalized yet yapıl The tender of the high-speed train was made in 1 in August, but the result of the tender was announced at 18 November 2011. The contract with the producer consortium was signed at 30 December 2011. However, tartış In the intervening period, the construction of the high speed train could not be started and the discussions about the route were not concluded. For example, öner Metropolitan Municipality objected to the consideration of Balat as Bursa Station in the project and suggested Dereçavus in terms of passenger integration with Terminal. Again ta As Gursu Railway Station Yine
- Critical Wireless Technology for Positive Train Control 21/07/2012 Passenger trains, freight trains, and today's rail systems, performance and security in the broad range of wireless communication systems to increase confidence and use of wireless communication networks is increasing. One of the most important developments in Rail Systems is Positive Train Control (PTC); By combining commands, communication and information systems, it is possible to control the movements of trains safely, precisely and effectively. RF Technology plays an important role in this area with its critical wireless data communication technology and products capable of meeting the requirements of the PTC system. PTC focuses on the following critical areas: Train distinctions or collisions P
- Ankara - Istanbul YHT begins critical work 09/11/2012 The work of Gebze-Izmit is underway for the High-Speed Train (YHT) line project which is planned to be completed on 2.5 October 29. The sleepers, which will be used in the urban city crossing, were brought along with the wagons and began to accumulate along the line. Due to the presence of intensive settlements and industrial facilities, the most important transit route between Gebze-Izmit and all trains stopped at 2013. While the 1 yearly railway line in 1890 has been completely renewed, the physical and geometrical conditions of the existing line are also adapted to the YHT operation. TRAFFIC IN THE HIGHWAY KAR
- Ankara - Istanbul YHT begins critical work 09/11/2012
The work of Gebze-Izmit is underway for the High-Speed Train (YHT) line project which is planned to be completed on 2.5 October 29. The sleepers, which will be used in the urban city crossing, were brought along with the wagons and began to accumulate along the line. Due to the presence of intensive settlements and industrial facilities, the most important transit route between Gebze-Izmit and all trains stopped at 2013. While the 1 annual railway line in 1890 has been completely renewed, the physical and geometrical conditions of the existing line are being adapted to YHT operation. X
- Critical Process in Greece Rail System Employees Strike 25/01/2013 Greece Critical Process in Rail System Employees Strike In Greece, the government has declared a "mobilization" against the strike of rail system workers protesting layoffs. In Greece, the government has declared a "mobilization" against the 8 day strike of rail system workers protesting their salary cuts and dismissals within the framework of the savings measures taken within the scope of the fight against the financial crisis. The Ministry of Transport announced that mobilization was announced in the transportation sector after the last negotiations between the government and the strikers were not successful.