1 Istanbul Sea Buses Industry and Trade Inc. which announced that it will stop domestic flights in December. (IDO) gave up this decision.
IDO's decision was announced on Friday. IDO officials also continue to meet with the relevant people and institutions, in this process, the passengers will continue to continue in terms of the victims said.
IDO had announced that it would halt expeditions due to increased costs and lack of promises given to them. In November, IDO 14 announced that 1 will terminate domestic flights except Sirkeci-Harem line as of December. On the other hand, IDO, Oruc Reis, Kaptan Pasha, Seydi Ali Reis high-speed passenger ships each sold for $ 1 million 2.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tender Announcement: Supervision and consultancy service will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) 25/06/2013 TCDD Operations Directorate of 1. Directorate Supervision and consultancy services will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Bidders, the tender eye
- Sultanbeylide Has Started New Line Schedules 28/02/2018 Sultanbeyli is expanding its transportation network. A new line was acquired by İETT by the Sultanbeyli Municipality. Sultanbeyli leaves behind transportation problems. In recent years, IETT interviews with Sultanbeyli many lines and buses were brought. Kadıköy-Kartal - Tavşantepe Metro and 18 line which are integrated to Metrobüs started their flights. Sultanbeyli peronlardan vehicle, the highway to the highway through the Oil Road and Uzunçayır Metrobus, Harem is working on the route. 15 132 15 XnumX 132 18 8 10 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Hüseyin Keskin, Mayor of the first time of the line Hatt
- Line to Ankara is close to high-speed train services 29/12/2018 Following the high-speed train accident in Ankara where 9 was injured, the TCDD management decided to close the line between Marşandiz station and Ankara central station, where the accident happened, and close the high-speed train services. According to the new regulation, high-speed train services will take place from Eryaman YHT Station for a month, from the station of Marşandiz station to Ulus YHT Station. According to the news of Eray Görgülü from Hürriyet, the General Directorate of TCDD decided that all high-speed trains arriving to Ankara will be built from the Eryaman YHT Train Station as of 86 January. According to the new regulation, Istanbul, Eskişehir and Konya high-speed trains run from this station until February 2. New…
- TÜVASAŞ will continue on its way to strengthening 26/05/2012 TÜVASAŞ: "Turkey's Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" The reason it is desirable to make legal the draft was understood ... Turkey-EU carried out under the financial cooperation "Turkey Restructuring of the Railway Sector and Development Project of" twinning component as part of an order to restructure the Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of industry The draft law was prepared ... Mainly Rail-work, Transportation Employees Officer-Sen, Turkish Transportation You, BTS, DTD, TOOB, Chamber of Shipping, TFSF, TOFED, UND, UTIKAD and SS All Motor Carriers Cooperatives Central Union, including 21 May Until the date of 2012, these institutions have asked the ministry to examine and evaluate the draft law bu
- Sakarya deputy Steel: '' Railway Construction Will Continue '' 19/07/2012 Sakarya deputy Hasan Ali Steel visited the village of Adapazari Köprübaşı, where he made important statements on the agenda. Adapazarı Municipality Vice President Ersin Kılıç, District Board Member Sedat Kırcı, Taslik Village Headman Halil Çeltik and Köprübaşı Village Headman Orhan Özdemir were present. Muhtar Orhan Özdemir, the mosque, lodging, Quran and village mansion due to the furnishing of Ersin Kılıç'a and Adapazarı kaymakamlığına due to the material and moral contributions to the village on behalf of the village, thanks to Hasan Ali Celik, while conveying the road for many years, the road was gangrenous, total 3300 meters warm Asphalt and Metropolitan Municipality and the President Zeki solve Başkan