Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, the main streets of which it is responsible, the hospital emergency exits, bus routes, especially with the city-wide snowfall with the effect of the 24 hours of uninterrupted snow snowing and salting work is carried out.
The Metropolitan Municipality teams, which have become vigilant due to the effective snowfall in our city, continue their efforts to combat the snow in the regions where there is heavy traffic and vehicle traffic. The teams continue to work on the roads, boulevards, bus and tram routes and rural neighborhoods that are under the responsibility of the Metropolitan Municipality.
Unless our citizens are compelled to use their private cars in snowy weather, be careful against the danger of frosts and urban transportation of public transport vehicles who want to choose the Metropolitan Municipality, drivers to install a winter tire to their vehicle and must also have a chain of vehicles reminded.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uninterrupted Fight Against Snow in Bursa 14/12/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Departments, 17 in the district of the snow-covered work within the night to close the road to the opening of the 44 neighborhood road, while still closed neighborhood road. Road Department Directorate of Transportation, 138 vehicles and 316 staff in the field of snow-fighting last night, snow-closing 44 intervened in the neighborhood road. Within the scope of the works, the night was closed at Büyükorhan 8, in Keles, the road to the 36 neighborhood was opened to traffic. While there is still no closed neighborhood road, the teams continue their work in the regions where rainfall continues.
- Eskişehir Metropolitan from the intense fight with snow 15/12/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, with the snowfall began to show its effect in the city center in the countryside in the streets and boulevards of the uninterrupted efforts to combat snow. The teams of the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department accelerated their efforts to combat snow and ice in roads that became unfit for transportation with snowfall starting at night. Metropolitan Municipality teams continue to work in Eskişehir central districts and neighborhoods and where snowfall is intense, such as İnönü, Mihalıççık, Seyitgazi and Sivrihisar. The teams started to work in the neighborhood of 100 and the citizens of Eskişehir said that Yaklaşık
- Fighting with Snow in Gaziantep 18/12/2012 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality in the western region after the snow began in the region of Gaziantep, then immediately intervened in the snowfall began in Gaziantep. Holding the main arteries open during the snow until the morning, the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, salting and snow shoveling work in Gaziantep, the flow of traffic in the freeway and the city has continued smoothly. Head of Science Department Hasan Hüseyin Sülü said; As the Metropolitan Municipality, 2012-2013 stated that they took the necessary measures against heavy snowfall in the winter season which would negatively affect pedestrian traffic and vehicle traffic. IN OUR STORES 2 ST
- On snow, the fight against snow continues unbroken (Photo Gallery) 10/01/2016 On the railways, the fight against snow continues without interruption. Snow and type of intensive Tatvan-Muş road 1 began to clear from January. 26.12.2015-30.12.2015 TCDD 5 with heavy snow. On the roads between Muş-Tatvan and Van-Kapiký stations located in the district administration zone, snow struggle continues uninterruptedly. The railways, which are affected negatively by heavy snowfall, are being tried to keep the trains open without being given to the trains. 10 8 24 units support 1 units. On the roads between Muş and Tatvan before the train next time Rolba with snow plow M
- Warning to contractor contractors who are insufficient to fight snow 21/01/2015 Warning the contracting contractors who are inadequate in the fight against snow: Governor Ahmet Altıparmak, snow-covered teams said that the late intervention in the direction of the late intervention in the direction of receiving a lot of complaints, the contractor wanted to warn the contractors. General Directorate of Highways to combat the work of combating the profits of private firms brought along problems. The passengers were stranded along with heavy snowfall and lar roads were not opened for hours lar. Governor Ahmet Altıparmak, the highways on the road to the teams engaged in the fight against snow in the direction of intervening in the direction of a number of complaints by noting that the Highways 12. Regional Manager Turgut Müdür
- Snow Fighting in Railways 20/02/2012 In the Eastern Anatolia Region, there is a ruthless struggle on the railways as it is on the roads. In the Eastern Anatolia Region, where heavy snowfall and type prevails, there is a relentless struggle in the railways as in the roads. In the railways where the snow thickness 2 meter is found, the snow throwers are working continuously and the railway workers break the icicles of the tonsils formed in the tunnels they enter with hilti and sledgehammers. State Railways 45 Roadside Maintenance and Repair Manager Suat Ocak stated that the broken ice was carried out with wagons. Source: http://focushaber.com
- Snow Fighting 06/03/2012 In the Eastern Anatolia Region, where heavy snowfall and type is effective, the snow-combat continues uninterruptedly in the railways as it is on the roads. Work is carried out on the 4 kilometer rail between the Muş-Kale stations where snow thickness finds 45 meters in some places. Railway workers also break the icicles formed in the tunnels. Crushed ice is then removed from the tunnel by loading into the wagons. State Railways 55'in Road Maintenance and Repair Manager Medet Kaskinkaya, said the teams are always ready. Stating that the fight against the snow in the freezing cold is continuing with success Medet Kaskınkaya, "the avalanche of the mountains at the foot of the railway often avalanches"
- Mobilization for combating snow from the Ministry 06/01/2015 Mobilization for combating snow from the Ministry: Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Highways, on the highways, state and provincial roads, the citizens of the country to travel in a comfortable and peaceful 7 day 24 hour work on the basis of the snow and ice-fighting studies initiated and measures aimed at reducing traffic accidents to a minimum. In a statement from the Ministry, mış General Directorate of Highways, motorways, state and provincial roads to make our citizens travel in a comfortable and peaceful environment 7 day 24 hours of work on the basis of snow and ice-fighting work has begun,,
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality strengthened its vehicle fleet to fight snow (Photo Gallery) 31/12/2014 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality strengthened its vehicle fleet to combat snow: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality strengthened both the vehicle fleet and the number of personnel within the scope of the fight against snow, which was expanded this year to include 17 districts and villages. Mayor Recep Altepe, who gave the start of the fight against snow, said, alar We took every precaution to spend this winter without any problems. Enough to snow. ” With the inclusion of the provincial borders in the Metropolitan Area, the Metropolitan Municipality will work in districts and village roads for the first time this year.
- Snow Fighting Started in Bursa 08/12/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, with snowfall, especially in the mountain districts began to work on the fight against snow. In the context of the fight against snow in the districts of İnegöl, Keles and Büyükorhan 4 separate roads are cleaned, while the neighborhood is still closed. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams took all the measures for the fight against snow in the town center as well as in the 17 district. Necessary measures were taken for the hospital and car park entrance exits apart from the determined routes, and the teams started the activities with the snowfall which showed the effect in the high parts of the city. Within the scope of the studies, the Birds of Büyükorhan alar