Ankara Metropolitan Municipality offers the best examples of solidarity with the support of the cooperation between the local governments of the sister countries and the cultural bridges on the one hand and the sharing of knowledge and experience.
Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Union of Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina with the launch of the Turkish Local Governments, "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" provides support with what public transport buses.
TURKISH BUSES IN MOSTAR
Turkey Union of Municipal and General Directorate of EGO Under the protocol signed between the common historical and cultural backgrounds that we have in Bosnia and Herzegovina city of Mostar Municipality, in order to use public transport, it was decided to send 3 buses.
EGO General Directorate, which delivered the first 2 of the buses to be used for public transportation in Mostar, will send the remaining 1 bus to Bosnia and Herzegovina as soon as possible.
CALL FOR COOPERATION FROM THE PRESIDENT TUNA TO THE WORLD
Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, local governments in developing cooperation between countries has pointed out that a great task, friendly and brotherly country of Bosnia and Herzegovina always said they would be next.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- EGO Supports 3 Buses to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina 19/10/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. According to Mustafa TUNA's instructions; between Turkey and the Union of Municipalities and the General Directorate of EGO with joint work carried out and the date and within our cultural history, Bosnia and Herzegovina between Turkish Local Governments "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" was launched. In order to support the Project by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, it has been decided to send the 3 Public Bus to the Municipality of Mostar. These buses have been delivered 2 from them previously, the protocol of Municipalities of Turkey prepared for delivery at the 1 them was signed between the Union and the General Directorate of EGO.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina tram stop and pedestrian crossing | Konya 12/02/2013 Bosnia and Herzegovina tram stop and pedestrian upper crossing A citizen says what to see the human Hüseyin Demir Bey, who lives in the city; In the neighborhood of Bosnia and Herzegovina, passengers have been transferred to the tram line by bus for years, and so far no residents have been persecuted. The tram into the campus would take the bus to the last stop. The university administration closed the road to the bus without any notice, and in time the municipality did not take it in, of course the municipality did not take the complaints into consideration and did not take any action. Kayalar Mosque was placed under the tram stop while the neighborhood continued to grind and the disabled and elderly people and children iye
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways Visit TÜVASAŞ 01/11/2013 Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways TÜVASAŞ Visits Bosnia and Herzegovina and ZFBH from Turkey to strengthen the railway cooperation between Turkey (Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways) General Manager Nijazim Puzic, his delegation TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industries Inc.) General Manager Erol Inal the visited. Turkey stating that they see as their homes in Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways General Manager Nijazim Puzic, expressed their readiness to cooperate with all kinds of partnerships and TÜVASAŞ. Nijaz Puzic, the railway sector has reached a good level and with TÜVASAŞ to produce joint projects and wanted to work together, he said. Brotherhood that goes back centuries in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey two ...
- Cooperation agreement between TCDD and Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways 15/05/2014 Reconciliation of cooperation between TCDD and Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways: A Memorandum of Understanding was signed in the Presidential Palace on 12 May 2014 for the Development of Cooperation in the Field of Railroads between the TCDD and the Railways of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ZFBH). President of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bakir Izetbegovic, came to our country at the invitation of our President Abdullah Gul. During the visit, a memorandum of understanding was signed between the TCDD and the Federation of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways on the railways. A delegation headed by TCDD Chairman and General Manager Süleyman Karaman attended the signing ceremony. With the Memorandum of Understanding; • In the field of design, construction and manufacture of railway vehicles •
- Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Dzanko visited TCDD 24/02/2015 Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Mr. Dzanko Visited TCDD: Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation Damir Dzanko 20 February 2015 visited Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and Deputy Director General of TCDD M. Hamdi Yıldırım. Ambassador Dzanko wishes success in his new position to M. Hamdi YILDIRIM during the visit, the Memorandum of Understanding for the Cooperation in the Field of Railroads signed between the TCDD and the Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways (ZFBH), the possibility of cooperation on the leasing of railway vehicles and the maintenance and repair of railway vehicles were discussed. At the end of the visit, M. Hamdi, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Deputy Director General of TCDD Ziyaret
- General Director of Highways Turan Vlakovo-Tarcin in Bosnia and Herzegovina for the opening of the motorway 09/10/2014 Director General of Highways Turan Vlakovo-for cinnamon motorway opening in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Director General of Highways Cahit Turan, in 4-day Eid al-Adha holiday, across Turkey have lost their lives in 28 people in traffic accidents, he said that it was a figure below average. Turan, the construction of the completed Vlakovo-Tarçin highway by Cengiz Construction in Bosnia and Herzegovina answered the questions of AA correspondent. The average daily traffic 10 people lost their lives in Turkey, Turan stated that, compared with previous years the number of fatal accidents has decreased, he said. Turan explained that the road infrastructure made in the country made the travels of the citizens safer and reported that there has been great progress in this regard compared to the previous years. Ül
- Two Buses from EGO to Mostar Municipality 05/04/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. With the instructions of Mustafa TUNA, the Municipality continues its services of duty, responsibility and cooperation. Turkey Union of Municipalities and with the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina on Cooperation between Local Government Project" was what contributed. Common historical and procured through two buses Turkey Municipalities Union of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO to be used in the cultural history of our having Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish local authorities of friendship and solidarity as the symbol of Mostar Municipality of public transport services will be delivered to Turkey Municipalities Union of .
- EGO Bus Flights from Polatlıdan to Ümitköy Metro started 31/01/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of EGO, Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station 31 January bus services are starting from Wednesday. 528 will be operated between 2 and Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station. General Manager of EGO Balamir Gündoğdu said that they have accelerated the works that expand the public transportation network as well as a number of innovations in public transport services. Considering the increase in population in Polatlı District, Gündoğdu stated that a new bus line was put into service in order to provide more efficient and efficient transportation service, and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna's Mustafa
- 22 bus delivery from TEMSA to France 07/02/2017 TEMSA buses from France 22 delivery: TEMSA buses, French hauliers continue to be a favorite of the leading brand in Turkey Temsa bus market, also running from success to success in export markets. XSAX exports to the country, TEMSA, which is one of the most powerful markets in France continues to increase the number of buses. In 66, TEMSA delivered 2016 buses to France and started 179 fast and delivered 2017 bus to France in January. TEMSA, France, aims to exceed the number of thousands of 22 France bus market 5 binler mankind that they are taking firm steps TEMSA International Sales and Marketing Director Kadri,
- 227 Menaranibus Citymood Bus from Karsan to Rome 12/06/2019 Karsan, in cooperation with Italy-based Industria Italiana Autobus SpA (IIA) within the framework of the city of Rome in Italy, 227 Menarinibus Citymood brand bus order. Karsan will produce and deliver 10 and 12 meters of diesel and CNG buses from the Municipality of Rome until the end of the year. Exports continued to increase rapidly as a result of the Karsan this trade, 7,2 million visitors per year in Rome, where he visited, buses produced in Turkey are to be used.