China plans to build 212 national logistics center and establish a national logistics center network in parallel with the advanced economic system until 2035.
According to the general arrangement and construction plan for the national logistics centers, 2020 center will be built until 30 and 2025 facility will be built until 150 and the total logistics costs to GDP ratio will be reduced to 12.
According to the plan published by the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Transport on Monday, 127 will host six different types of logistic centers, which are qualified, consisting of city port, sea port, airport, service and trade-oriented port and land border port.
The use of new technologies and equipment to develop new business models in the logistics industry will also be supported. Qualified national logistic centers will be encouraged to build fully automated ports and intelligent warehouses where driveless trucks and automated vehicles, intelligent robots and drones will be used.
International cooperation mechanisms will be established in order to connect important global logistics centers, energy and raw materials production areas and trade centers to China's new national logistics centers by using Chinese-European freight train services, maritime routes and airlines. (News)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Samsun, Turkey's Logistics Center Must Targets 25/07/2016 Samsun, Turkey's Logistics Center Must Aims: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arli, 45 million euro budget is to continue the construction of the Logistics Village project and said they aimed to complete the project in the last quarter of 2017 years. Turkey's progress towards becoming a logistics center in Samsun, the most important project of the Logistics Village project about the presenters at the Provincial Coordination Committee Arlen was an important explanations about the project. "The project's budget has reached 45 million euros," the Deputy Secretary General of Arla stating that the project reaches 45 million euros, with EU support, "Turkey is aiming to become the logistics center in Samsun, Middle East, Central Asia and the Caucasus ...
- Transportation investments full gas: 10 billion TL per year 13/12/2013 Transportation investments full gas: 10 billion TL in a year: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 212,5 on the highway, 10 on the railway, 212,5 on the railway, 297 on the air, 52 on the sea, 47 on the sea, 49 project on communication, the cost per thousand 15 billion 184,5 460 3 also found in the main and sub-projects, he said. Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 898 on the highway, 10 on the railway, 212,5 on the airway, 297 on the sea, 52 on the sea, 47 on communication, 49 project on communication,
- Sakarya aims to become a logistics base 23/03/2015 Sakarya is aiming to be the logistics base: It is stated that Sakarya, which is the intersection of the roads connected with the transportation bridge and the Bosphorus Bridge, will take its place in the logistics sector. Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Chairman Mahmut Kösemusul, logistics sector will be even more important for Sakarya, stating, "Karasu Port, transportation-oriented railroad, the Bosphorus Bridge connected roads at the intersection of Sakarya, this economy will take place in a growing amount," he said. . TRAINING PROGRAMS WILL BE ORGANIZED In cooperation with the European Union Business Development Centers (ABIGEM), representatives from the transport and logistics sector are present at the program held at SATSO, speaking in the program organized by Kosemusul, Governorate, Sakarya University, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality.
- Sakarya aims to become a logistics base 23/03/2015 Sakarya is aiming to be the logistics base: It is stated that Sakarya, which is the intersection of the roads connected with the transportation bridge and the Bosphorus Bridge, will take its place in the logistics sector. Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Chairman Mahmut Kösemusul, the logistics sector will be even more important for Sakarya, stating, "Karasu Port, transportation-oriented railroad, the Bosphorus Bridge roads intersect Sakarya, this economy will take place in a growing amount," he said. . TRAINING PROGRAMS WILL BE ORGANIZED In cooperation with the European Union Business Development Centers (ABIGEM), representatives from the transport and logistics sector are present at the program held at SATSO, speaking in the program organized by Kösemusul, Governorate, Sakarya University, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality.
- Arkas Logistics targets 30 Growth by 15 Million Euro Investment 20/03/2018 Focusing on new investments in 2018, Arkas Logistics aims for 15 growth. Last year, 2 opened a new warehouse with an investment of 4 million dollars. Arkas Logistics is preparing to invest an additional 30 million this year. The company is planning to grow on 10-15 with this investment. Arkas Holding Logistics Services Group President Diane Arcas stated that they closed the 2017 with the growth of 15 in dollar terms. With the liberalization, the locomotive investment comes.
- Reysaş Logistics Aims 15 Growth Percentage 30/03/2018 In addition to the ongoing warehouse investments; 15 plans to invest in railway wagons / containers, 500 units TIR and 100 pieces commercial vehicles. Providing services in domestic and international transportation, railway transportation, hotel management, vehicle inspection station operation and storage services, Reysaş Logistics has completed the 150 year with a turnover increase of 2017. The 20's 2018 year-on-year growth target is 15. The Company's activities include; 600 TIR, 7 railway station, bin wagon, thousand train container, 38 warehouse, 1 million 200 thousand square meters closed storage area, 17 UM
- Uludag Teleferik aims to carry passengers to hotels in skiing season 12/07/2013 Uludag Teleferik aims to carry passengers to hotels in skiing season 29 In October, half of the construction was completed on the cable car which aims to carry passengers to Sarıalan and in the ski season to hotels. On the one hand, while the construction of the station continued, planting of poles was started. While the majority of the masts are erected by crane, the poles will be planted with the help of helicopters in areas where transportation is not suitable. 45 DIRECT 4 STATION The 45 station and 4 station building will be constructed in total. The stations, Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations were destroyed and the stations in Teferrüç and Kadıyayla were under construction. A facility where local people will be proud of, gurur said authorities.
- Republic of Sudan aims to go to modernization with Kardemir rails 27/04/2012 Consul General of Sudan Republic Asım Muhtar visited Karabük Iron and Steel Works (KARDEMİR) A.Ş. The Consul General Asım Muhtar visited General Manager Fadıl Demirel in his office and got information about the factory. He then visited the rolling mill where KARDEMİR, the region's only rail producer, produced 72 meters in length. KARDEMİR Ray and Mill Manager Profile Mukhtar Ibrahim roving about 1.5 kilometers long rail production facility in the dusty, Turkey said they want to use the experience of the railways in Sudan. Muhtar, said in a statement to the İHA'ya after the trip, saying that KARDEMİR very wonderful, General Manager Fadil,
- Dr. Karayiğit, Polatlı Technical Sciences Vocational School aims to open a school of rail systems 22/09/2012 Hacettepe University (HU) Bala Vocational High School is moving to Polatlı district of Ankara. Hacettepe University Polatlı Vocational School of Technical Sciences Dr. Ali İhsan Karayiğit stated that Bala Vocational High School will continue its activities in Polatlı as of 2012 - 2013 education year due to technical difficulties. Karayiğit, Bala Vocational High School has some problems and these problems are not solved, he said. According to the decision of the Board of Directors of Hacettepe University, Bala's education and training to continue in Polatlı stating that Prof.Dr. Dr. Ali İhsan Karayiğit, "Starting from next week, education in Bala is in Polatlı"
- Bombardier Transportation in Turkey Aims to Strengthen Presence 09/03/2013 Bombardier Transportation Assets to Strengthen Aims leaders of railway technology in Turkey, Bombardier Transportation, 7-9 March in Istanbul Expo Center on Eurasia Rail 2013 Fair in addition to vxnumxzefıro designed specifically for Turkey as innovative transportation solutions with ecological and advanced technology; BOMBARDIER ZEFIRO high-speed train, BOMBARDIER FLEXITY 300 tram and BOMBARDIER MOVIA introduces the driverless subway. Fair also BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION according to Turkey's rapidly expanding railway transport network, the European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) expertise and high-tech communications-based train control (CBTC) solution has been shared with BOMBARDIER CITYFLO 2 participants. Bombardier Istanbul Office Bomb