Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Departments, 17 in the district as part of the snow-fighting activities throughout the day to close the road to the opening of the 75 neighborhood, there is still a closed neighborhood road.
While the snowfall began to show its effect in the city center, Directorate of Road Affairs Directorate of Road Works intervened in the snow-covered 138 neighborhood road with its 316 vehicles and 75 personnel. Within the scope of the studies, 7 in Büyükorhan, 9 in İnegöl, 17 in Keles, 15 in Kestel, 18 in Orhaneli, 6 in Osmangazi and 3 in Yenişehir were opened to traffic. While there is still no closed neighborhood road, the teams continue their work in the regions where rainfall continues.
Bursa Transportation Department Road Works Branch Office intervened in the 219 neighborhood road, which was closed from the snow during the night. Within the scope of the studies, 39 in Büyükorhan, 4 in Gemlik, 2 in Gürsu, 4 in Harmancık, 54 in Inegöl, 2 in Karacabey, 36 in Keles, 9 in Kelest, 11 in Kestel, 40 in Nilüfer, Orhaneli 6, 12 in Osmangazi and XNUMX neighborhood in Yenişehir were opened to traffic. While there is still no closed neighborhood road, the teams continue their work in the regions where rainfall continues.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Instant Response to Roads Closed Due to Rainfall in Eskisehir 27/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality came to the rescue of the citizens living in the countryside. Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department intervened in the roads closed in Iğdir District of Sarıcakaya and Karaoğlan District in the Sarıcakaya district due to heavy rainfall, and provided transportation for the citizens. İğdir and Karaoğlan Metropolitan Municipality, which opened the roads immediately closed with heavy traffic and hail rainfall in the neighborhood of the work machines, provided safe transportation of citizens' gardens and homes. Responding to the grievances within a short time, the people of the neighborhood, always with the Metropolitan Municipality teams thanked them. Routine maintenance, repair and road construction work to seasonal conditions Rut
- Nostalgic Tram Running on Bursa Cumhuriyet Street, continued to carry passengers despite heavy snowfall. 17/02/2012 Heavy snowfall that has been effective since last night in Bursa has a negative impact on life in the city center. In the city center where snow thickness increased to 25 centimeters, drivers and citizens were caught unprepared for snowfall. The closed village of 88, which is closed in Bursa, is being tried to be opened by Special Administration teams. The nostalgic tram, which runs between Cumhuriyet Caddesi and Davutkadı, continued without any break despite snowfall. The snowfall began last night, the city's historical beauties to white. Bursalılar in the morning hours were caught unprepared for snowfall. Especially the citizens sitting in the upper parts of the city could not remove their vehicles. The drivers who left the chain had a hard time. Zincir
- Heavy Snowfall Continues in Kartepe Ski Center 08/12/2013 Heavy Snowfall in Kartepe Ski Center Continues: Kartepe district of Kocaeli, which is the highest peak of the region's thousand 850 meter altitude at the summit of Kartepe snowfall continues intensively. Kartepe Ski Center temperature -4 degree of snowfall in the region with the decrease in severity has increased. While the temperature at the sea level was 3, the decrease of the temperature to -4 in Kartepe caused the 4-5 cm to be in snow thickness in places. Tourism employees were delighted with the weather, but the citizens who wanted to see the opportunity to see the weekend flocked to the summit. The hotel officials stated that the occupancy rate is 95, while the Otel
- Heavy Snowfall in Erciyes Ski Resort 17/02/2014 Heavy Snow Erciyes Ski Center: Turkey's major ski resorts in the Erciyes snow depth on the runway after the snowfall started in the afternoon rose to 80 centimeters. Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes Inc. Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Cahid Cıngı, AA correspondent, said in Erciyes about an hour of snowfall is effective, he said. Cıngı, in a period of arid snowfall in terms of tourism as "drug" by expressing that "We did not expect snowfall during this period. The snow thickness on the tracks was 70 centimeters. 10 more snow until the centimeter and snow thickness increased to 80 centimeters. more…
- Due to heavy snowfall, Uludag cable car cancellation 19/02/2015 Uludag Ski Lift Expeditions Due to Heavy Snowfall Cancellation: Snow thickness at the major centers of winter tourism has reached 3 meters 30 centimeters. Due to the dense type and snow, ski slopes were closed and the cable cars running up to the Hotel Zone were canceled. Uludag snow depth reached the most important ski centers in Turkey 3 30 meters centimeters. At the summit under the influence of heavy snowfall and type, holidaymakers have had a hard time from time to time. Due to the type of the ski slopes could not be made, holidaymakers could not go out of hotels. In Uludağ, the air temperature dropped to minus 6 creek. Gendarmerie traffic teams did not allow non-chain vehicles to enter Uludağ. J
- Heavy snowfall traffic in Istanbul has a hard time (Video) 11/12/2013 Heavy snowfall in Istanbul had a hard time with traffic: the expected snowfall in Istanbul for the last few days began to show the effects of yesterday evening. Early in the morning to go to work for citizens who had a hard time due to heavy snowfall. Many of the citizens who took into account the warnings made by the authorities from the beginning of the week have used public transport instead of private vehicles. In traffic, there was intensity at certain points. Municipal teams, the citizens of the intensive use of pavements and overpasses are also constantly doing salting work. At some metrobus stops, there was occasional intensity. Indicating that the measures taken are Alın
- Heavy snowfall on Bolu Mountain affects transportation 05/01/2015 Heavy snowfall in Bolu Mountain affects the transportation: Snowfall in the passages of Bolu Mountain adversely affect transportation, while highways teams made snow shoveling and salting work on the routes. The snow started last night was effective until the morning hours. Transportation has slowed due to snowfall on Bolu Mountain's TEM Highway and D-100 Highway crossings. While snowfall was effective on the ground, highways teams made snow shoveling and salting work on the routes. D-100 Highway Bolu Mountain crossing especially after the heavy snowfall in the Karanlıkdere and Seymenler district, long vehicle convoys were formed due to the work of the highways teams. Three vehicles from the highway side Kar
- Heavy snowfall on Bolu Mountain affects transportation 17/02/2015 Heavy snowfall in Bolu Mountain affects transportation: snowfall which is effective from the morning hours on Bolu Mountain affects transportation negatively. In order to keep the roads open for transportation, the snow shoveling and salting works continue uninterruptedly. On the D-100 Highway and TEM Motorway passes of Bolu Mountain, snow continued to increase in the morning. Flaky snow has affected transportation. Due to snow falling and snow-covered ground due to snowfall, vehicles had to slow down. D-100 highway's Karanlıkdere and Seymenler location and TEM Highway Bolu Mountain Tunnel is effective in the snowfall X
- Instant Response to Snow-Covered Roads in Kayseri 08/01/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality intervened immediately in heavy snowfall. In the city center and in the districts, snow removal was started in many places, from the east to the west, from the south to the north, along with the snow falling. Snowfall started in Kayseri in the morning and continued to increase its effect. The snow cleaning and salting activities, which started with heavy snow, continued throughout the day. Metropolitan Municipality teams, the city center 450 kilometer road network with the team began to work with 170. In many parts of the city, the work started with the 76 vehicle continues uninterrupted. Snow removal and road works districts in the hinterland of the Metropolitan Municipality Kar
- Snow Fight in Konyaalti, Hisarcandır Road Closed 02/02/2019 The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality opens the snow-covered road of the Hisarçandır Quarter of the Konyaaltı District. The teams are fighting in the region with a layer of snow reaching 1 meters. Metropolitan Municipality, Antalya in recent days due to severe storms and rainfall in the transportation due to a lack of hassle to show a busy work. Department of Rural Services teams, high-cuts due to heavy snowfall in the busy roads to open the way. Snow thickness 1 meters In this context, the teams work in the high parts of Hisarçandır District, which is located at a distance of 20 to Konyaaltı district. Snow thickness reaches approximately 1 meter height, Kar