While the authorities refrained from making a clear statement about the causes of the YHT catastrophe in Ankara, the preliminary information revealed that it was due to negligence as in Çorlu. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın A week ago, he made “ambitious“ statements at the KIT Commission, arguing that for the infrastructure and maintenance this year 7.5 had been allocated a billion pounds of resources, and ve instant follow-up ve regarding the activities of trains.
The Parliamentary Commission of the Parliament, 6, examined the accounts of TCDD General Directorate in December. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınThe opposition deputies faced persistent questions about the reasons of the train crash in Corlu and the problems of infrastructure.
Apaydın said that in the last 15 year 60.7 invested a billion pounds for infrastructure and maintenance operations. Apaydin, the 2018 year for 7.5 billion lira will spend all of the year until the end, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Trambuses are followed instantly in Malatya 28/12/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Mayor Hacı Uğur Polat visited Trambus Maintenance and Repair Center and received information from MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı. Stating that the vehicles on the line have been followed with the 158 camera in the field, Mayor Polat said, Pol A comfortable and modern transportation service is provided by MOTAŞ on 22 Trambus and Ring Road. With the 158 camera placed at the stops and intersections, Trambuses are monitored instantly. In the 2018 year, approximately 61 thousand citizens, including% 690, used Trambuses. It is comfortable, spacious, quiet, environmentally friendly and saves up to% 75 compared to diesel fuel vehicles. Konfor
- Istanbul-Adapazari commuter trains said it will work at the end of the year! 10/12/2014 İstanbul-Adapazarı commuter trains said that they will work at the end of the year But one of the most important deficiencies of Izmit is that the old commuter trains between Istanbul and Adapazari do not work. CHP Kocaeli Deputy Haydar Akar went on this issue some time ago, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman also had a train journey. The General Director of TCDD said that by the end of this year the commuter train would start to work again in Pendik-Adapazarı. But it is understood that this maturity will not hold. The construction of the railway was done, money was spent. But it still appeared that the 100 kilometer railway line between Köseköy and Gebze was not renewed. Chairman of the Union of United Transporters (BTS) Nazım Karakurt, Köseköy-Gebze Birleşik
- Anlı Supervised Asphalt and Refuge Studies 15/07/2014 Anlı Supervised Asphalt and Refuge Studies: Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Co-Chair Fırat Anlı examined the asphalting of roads in Gökkuşağı Evleri region and tree planting studies in the median at Kamışlo Boulevard. Co-Chair of the Metropolitan Municipality, Fırat Anlı, studied the asphalting works of the streets and roads behind the Gökkuşağı Houses. Anlı received information about the works made by Bülent Uçan, Head of the Department of Science Affairs. Flying, during the month of Ramadan planned on the streets and roads as a team work as an 3 asphalt, said that the work in Bagcilar region. Flying, Silvan-University connection with Hayati Avşar Street after the work in the Yeniköy Cemetery asphalted the roads passed. After moaning İn
- United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, currently Turkey's investment in the railways sector said they followed a great admiration. 05/03/2012 United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, Turkey, said currently the railways of investment in the sector, they followed a great admiration, '' Our bilateral partnership because the political climate between Turkey and the UK is very robust to save a good way to development 'dedi.ingilter to the railway sector trade mission Speaking at the conference organized by the Chamber of Industry of Ankara (ASO) in the meeting hall of ASO, UK Ambassador David Reddaway stated that the fastest growing railway sector in Europe is the sector in the UK, the capacity of their countries to produce infrastructure, engineering, services, consultancy in terms of development. Noting that much importance to cooperation with Turkey Reddaway'a, share their experiences, ...
- 1.NYY Cable, 2.Termal Camera, 3.Mobile Center Satellite Tracking System, 4.Fiber Optical Cable Gauge, 5.Frequency Wattmeter Tender 07/07/2012 TENDER REPRESENTATIVE REGION OFFICE 5.BÖLG goods and services Procurement Commission TENDER REPRESENTATIVE ÜZEYİR ÜLKER TENDER ADDRESS TCDD 5.BÖLG A MANAGEMENT / MALATYA PHONE AND FAX NO 0 422 212 48 00 / 4118 0 422 212 48 16 Ad Date 02 / 07 / 2012 TENDER DATE AND TIME 24 / 07 / 2012 CLOCK: 14: 00 SPECIFICATION FOR 50, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE K.İ.K. 19. ARTICLE OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE SUBJECT OF THE TENDER MATERIAL PURCHASE FILE NUMBER 2012 / 83710 ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS email@example.com PRESS TO SEE AND DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATION
- The opportunity to follow the match without missing 01/01/2013 Football is very important for many people in our country, while the passion is being followed. Many teams are being watched by millions of people every week while people are being forced to pay a fee to follow up. While people can encourage people to watch the match, they can't keep track of big bills matches every month. These people have recently solved this problem through different websites. Nowadays, many people follow the match on the internet site after the match on the internet site. In some cases, the quality of the broadcast is not very high, but it is generally easy to follow rahatlık
- all fast trains that Turkey will follow Piri Reis 08/02/2013 all high-speed trains in Turkey Piri will follow Reis TCDD Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara and Izmir, and then will follow all the fast trains will be built to build one of Europe's largest malls. The name of the center will be the famous sailor Piri Reis who drew the first world map. When the Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line is in operation, the 11-2 travel time will be reduced by the 2.5 hour between two cities. Istanbul-Sivas high-speed train travel time will be 5.5 hours. Piri Reis High Speed Train Monitoring Center with advanced technological electronic infrastructure; Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Izmir and Ankara
- Tender Announcement: EGO Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System Project Establishment of the system and 10 tender for years of operation 13/02/2013 The announcement of EGO General Directorate, Ego Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System and the operation of the system to be established for 10 years is announced in the Official Gazette dated 08 February 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the deadline for submission of the tender is announced on 05 March 2013 as 14: 00. Bids will be opened on the same day and at the EGO General Directorate Administrative Council Meeting Hall. The price of the contract is 186.906.712,50 TL, the provisional guarantee of the tender is 5.607.201,38 lira, 2.500 lira in exchange for EGO General Directorate men
- Weird Trace 19/02/2013 Strange Trace to the Train Tracing to 2023 in Antalya-Konya-Nevsehir-Kayseri railway trains continued in the technical sense; the political considerations and the small, stump, the spiral of regional nationalist understandings sıfır As known, the zero-kilometer of the high-speed train line starts from the east of Antalya's Dosemealti district 2,6 km; Kayseri Incesu 564. Ends in kilometer len Line; Kepez, Aksu, Serik, Manavgat, Akseki, passing through İbradı, passes into Seydişehir borders tik The line that continues from the 600 m northwest of Gökçehüyük village is located after 400 m southeast of the center. Karabulak, Boyalı, Bostandere and Karacaören continue to enter the borders of Konya through different distances from settlements to the settlements alı
- The Germans are closely following the liberalization of railways 13/04/2013 Closely following the liberalization of the German railways in freight and passenger railways in Turkey will open to the private sector was enlivened by the regulatory sector. German Railways is also closely following the developments. One of Istanbul's landmark Haydarpasa Train Station, with the symbols of the history of the partnership between Germany and Turkey for railways. 19. At the end of the 19th century, the Ottoman Empire gave the Germans the privilege of the construction of Haydarpasa Station and the building took its place in the skyline of Istanbul with the signature of two German architects. railways private sector on the agenda of the legislation which will come into operation in Turkey, he brought it back to mind the historical cooperation. Many domestic and foreign investors have the passenger and freight on railways in the country Yer