Images of the YHT Accident in Ankara
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Images of YHT Accident in Ankara Revealed 14/12/2018 Yenimahalle district of Ankara, the high-speed train (YHT) with a guide train colliding with the road control as a result of the 3 9 person died and 92 people injured in the accident, two trains collided head-to-head. The train departed from Ankara high-speed train station at 06.30 yesterday to make the voyage to Konya. The security camera's images show that the flames rose and the overpass on the station collapsed on the train. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan said in a statement "Judicial and administrative investigation continues. Signalization system iron"
- Footage of the Terrible Metrobus Accident in Bakırköy Revealed (Video) 19/10/2015 Images of the terrible Metrobus accident in Bakırköy came out: Jeep crashing the barriers, collided with metrobus. The images of the horrible win which was about 1 months ago appeared new. Images of the terrible Metrobus accident in Bakirkoy Revealed Bakirkoy İncirli region of the jeeps crashing into the barrier, metrobus entered the road to collide with metrobus. 1 heavy 5 people were injured in the accident. 20 released SHOW News from the safety camera images of the accident that occurred in September. The moments of horror were reflected in the metrobus cameras in seconds.
- Radio Talks in Ankara's YHT Accident 03/01/2019 13 2018 3 9 92 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Habertürk'ten Fevzi Cakir reported that, before and after the train accident, lost their lives and railway workers reached the radio speeches. The conversations that took place before the accident were clearly reflected in the radio conversations. Emin HEAVY HEAVY BRIDGE IN THE TRAVEL MODE İN The operator of the guide train who was involved in the accident and the Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office, Emin Ercan E., who was arrested within the scope of the investigation related to the accident, undergoes the following dialogue: Control officer Emin Ercan E: Command center sure. Machinist…
- Images of the citizen returned from the dead in the wagon gap where he fell 11/09/2015 Falling from the wagon cavity images of the citizen returned from the dead: while trying to ride the train in the cigli district of Izmir and returned to the security camera images of the visually impaired citizen falling from the dead appeared. Last May, İZBAN (İzmir Suburban System) Çiğli Ata Sanayi station is not a security guard in the platform on its own while trying to get into the gap between the wagons while seeing the head of the Association of Intellectuals Intellectuals Association Salih Pelit, who fled for a while on the train fled. Pelit throwing himself to the platform without leaving the platform IZBAN Pelit, returned from the dead at the last moment. Karşıyaka 5's First Criminal…
- Images of horror in Bursaray appeared (Video) 12/04/2016 Images of the horrors experienced in Bursaray emerged: In Bursa, a minibus dived to Bursaray station. The driver of the 16 V 3118 license plate in Bursa is not known, the speed of the morning 05.00 queues hit the Osmangazi Bursaray Station stop. The vehicle was able to stop by breaking down the shutters and tolls of the station. At that time the station was closed and no one could possibly have prevented a disaster. On the other hand, the catastrophic accident was immediately recorded by the surveillance cameras. After the accident, which resulted in material damage, the entrances at the metro station were restored.