Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın He visited TÜLOMSAŞ.
TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı informed about the Locomotive Wagon Project produced in TÜLOMSAŞ, Deputy Minister İskurt, General Manager of TCDD during his visit İsa Apaydın The first national hybrid locomotive and the first national automobile Revolution car was found.
The first hybrid locomotive produced in TÜLOMSAŞ under the leadership of TCDD provides low maintenance and operating costs as well as 40 fuel savings.
Our country is the hybrid maneuver locomotive of the design and production by performing this technology in the world 4. was the country.
The target ratio of the hybrid locomotive to 60 of the initial percentage was increased to 80 in mass production.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. 80 percent of locality at the airport 21/06/2016 80 at the airport: 210: Istanbul New Airport construction, which pushes all the boundaries in domestic production and knocks at the door of the domestic producer at each stage, is driving full throttle. 80 10 247 1.3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX A total of XNUMX billion XNUMX million pounds of resources will be transferred to the new airport only luggage system, air radar system, X-ray devices, walking bands, escalators, bellows will be supplied from the 'foreign' due to the manufacturer's origin. XNUMX will be used in the architecture of the terminal building of million square meters; almost all of the stone, steel structure, glass and wood products ve
- Minister Arslan: "We will increase the localization rate in YHT to 74" 03/11/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 144 billion dollars in transportation and communication infrastructure investments in the annual amount of 11 billion dollars reported. In his presentation to the Planning and Budget Commission of the Parliament, Arslan said that many structural reforms had been made and that they were trying to carry out the services uninterruptedly in relation to transportation and access. Transportation investments are important for other sectors, indicating that Arslan, 15 President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's post-July order to postpone the investment of no business does not stop, lacks, chaos, those who believe that the speed of service, the rate of service will fall, diğer
- Establishment of ARUS Increases the Domesticity Rate in the Sector to 70 02/04/2019 One of the leading industrial centers in Turkey, the business community in Ankara will push the button to increase investment and employment with government support. Orhan Aydın, Chairman of the Board of Directors of OSTİM Organized Industrial Zone, stated that they will make breakthroughs in the new period in all sectors. 12 is planning to produce one thousand subway, tram and one thousand high speed and high speed train, electric and diesel locomotives as domestic and national brand. Aydın, rail systems Aydın
- Ratio of locality in rail vehicles 13/10/2014 Ratio of locality on rail vehicles: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık said that the national train will be on the tracks in November. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık said that an 1 megawatt power locomotive was developed and a prototype was produced in order to meet the maneuver and short distance load requirements of TCDD. Light rail and high-speed trains that give the ability to move with the local facilities, indicating the completion of the light, 'We define it as the locomotive, but at the moment we made the trains system of the high-speed train. Until now, all were imported. Things are going well in the final phase of the test drive asında
- Minister Bilgin Yht Set We Will Seek 53 Nation Conditions For The Minimum Percentage 30/03/2015 Minister Bilgin Yht Set Purchase Business We will seek minimum 53 Nation Condition: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Feridun Bilgin, "80 High Speed Train Set purchase business will seek minimum 53 locality condition. next, we aim to meet all our needs with domestic production, "he said. Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce (ETO) organized by the EU Perspective Eskişehir Aviation and Rail Systems Vision Meeting was held at Rixos Hotel. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Feridun Bilgin, Eskişehir Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, General Director of TCDD Ömer Yıldız, Germany Toplantı
- Alstom 2011 / 12 announced the results of the fiscal year; orders increased by 14 percent 23/05/2012 Alstom 2011 / 12 announced the results of the fiscal year; 1 2011 31 2012 21,7 14 6,6 19,9 7,1 1,406 2010 11 462 732 58 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The most busy period was the fourth trimester with new contracts of XNUMX billion euros. Sales, which showed a remarkable improvement in the last three months, reached XNUMX billion euros, showing a consecutive leap over the fiscal year. In line with the objectives; operating profit amounted to XNUMX million in a margin of% XNUMX. Net profit is XNUMX million euros to XNUMX million in XNUMX / XNUMX fiscal year (+% XNUMX) Net
- Occupancy rate at YHT reached 100 percent 19/08/2012 In Eskişehir, the occupancy rate in trains reached to 100 percent. TCDD Eskisehir Garage Manager Suleyman Hilmi Ozer said that the occupancy rate in YHT reached a hundred percent, '' Currently, many train is 100 percent full. Some trains are at the ninety percent level. Their ticket sales continue. Up to two days ago, YHTs, which went to Xinjiang for 2 months, have continued from Ankara to yesterday. This is also preferred by our passengers. Uninterrupted high-speed trains continue between Ankara and Eskişehir. Meanwhile, 16 is a new X
- The occupancy rate in trains reached 20 percent in Eskişehir 21/08/2012 TCDD Eskisehir Garage Manager Suleyman Hilmi Ozer said that YHT'da fullness percentage reached 100 percent, said: "Currently, many trains are 100 percent full. Some trains are at the level of ninety percent. Their ticket sales continues. Until two days before 2 months to Xinjiang The high speed trains between Ankara and Eskişehir continue to be operated by 16. We will be at the 7: 20 in Eskisehir in the morning.
- 51's local contribution rate applicable in the construction of the Ankara metro is legalized 07/01/2013 President of the Anatolian Rail Transportation System Cluster (ARUS) and Rector of Çankaya University. Dr. Ziya Burhanettin Guvenc stated that the domestic contribution rate of 51, which is valid in the construction of the Ankara metro, is below the capabilities and capabilities of the Turkish industry and that the domestic contribution should be secured by law, including other investments. Professor Dr. Güvenç, AA correspondent, said that the 51 domestic contribution to the Ankara metro is a major stage of the expression, after this application, industrialists, foreign investors began to believe the Turkish industrialists, he said. Long-term efforts to use the 51 native contribution in Ankara metro…
- Railway Transportation Ratio in Turkish Export Percentage 1 29/01/2013 Turkish Railway Freight Rate Percent 1 Great Anatolia Logistics Organizations in Export (BALO) he Here General Manager Hüseyin land in Turkey, it is common sea and air transport, while rail transport noting that remained at the 1 percent, "the 500 billion export target to be achieved by this transport system difficult." said. Bursa Organized Industrial Zone and Bursa Organized Industrial Zone Industrialists and Businessmen Association held an information meeting about BALO. Speaking at the meeting, BALO General Manager is present, he said: "Considering the transport literature of developed countries, the order of acceptable types of transport is in the form of sea, train, land and air."