It has been revealed that the railway location in Çorlu, where the train disaster occurred, was opened to traffic on the day of 4 after the accident.
According to the expert report, the 25 was killed and 388 was injured, and the train was passing 90-110 kilometers at this time. CHP Tekirdağ Deputy Ilhami Ozcan Aygun 's response to the question of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the new fill material was laid on the railway, the cylinder was compressed and the ground with the rocks were strengthened.
In response, ”After the necessary repair work for the continuation of the train traffic after the event, 25 hour speed limitation with all necessary safety measures have been provided by the train traffic was provided“ said.
Source: İsmail Saymaz - Hürriyet
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çıslu Mınra lost his son in a train disaster Öz “people in charge 12 Every week with their families b 01/10/2018 8 July 2018 in the district of Tekirdag Çorlu 9 train crash 8-year-old son Oğuz Arda Sel'i and former wife lost Mısra Öz's quest for justice continues. Self-reacting people who do not take necessary precautions after the train accident in 2018 July 12 in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, Öz responds frequently to social media. Today, despite the accident over the 25 week of any legal sanctions imposed on the criticism of the Oz's twitter shares as follows: 'BECOMING NOISE COMES' "On Sunday, XNUMX person is an unsolved murder kazan
- Çorlu Train Disaster Minister Praises Culvert 17/09/2018 25 who died in the Çorlu train disaster, the CHP answered the questions of the Minister Cahit Turhan, "Culvert 145 years doing the task," he said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, 25 people died in a train disaster in Corlu CHP Tekirdag lawmakers gave similar answers to questions. Turhan stated that the rainfall took place on a very short time in a very short period of time and that the line took place in an invisible amount since the opening of the line. Meyen Since the year 1873 was opened, it has fulfilled its mission completely. Kazan Stating that the line segment of the accident is not covered by risk areas ı
- Families of People Who Lost Their Life in Çorlu Train Disaster Start Action 19/04/2019 Çorlu decided to take action in front of the Corlu Court House. Massra Oz Sel, mother of Oguz Arda, who died in the accident, said "We are disappointed with the indictment." 4 in Çorlu On July 9, 8 has passed over more than 2018 months over the train disaster that killed one and wounded hundreds of people. 25 TCDD personnel will be on trial for 9 July 4 on charges of UM causing death and injury. The families of those who lost their lives in the train wreck were not responsible for the accident in 3 dava
- Çorlu Train Disaster No Place For Prosecution 26/04/2019 Corlu 2. The Criminal Judge of the Magistrate, politicians, bureaucrats, rejected the objection stating that the decision of the top management of the TCDD was k no place to prosecute lar. In the Çorlu district of Tekirdağ last year, the 8 was launched by the Çorlu Chief Public Prosecutor's Office for the tragedy of tragedy in which hundreds of people were killed in July. DECISION PROVIDED TO DECISION! Corlu 25. The Criminal Court of Peace dismissed an appeal by a complainant to the prosecution's decision. The Criminal Judge, stating that there is no evidence for prosecution, is in its decision Kov
- Train Disaster in Çorlu: 360 Ticket Sold for 563 Train 25/07/2018 In Tekirdağ Çorlu, a new detail emerged about the train wreck 24 was killed. 360 appeared in 563 tickets for the train found in the personality place. "362 passengers had 6 personnel," the ministry said after the accident. 24 died in Corlu, 341 injured in the tragedy where there were more than the number of seats in the tragedy. 563 TICKET SOLDED According to Ismail Saymaz, Hurriyet, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, after the accident Uzunkopru -Halkalı "6 wagons, 362 passengers and 6 staff were on the train." One day later, according to the accident report, the 60 of the wagons Bir
- CHP Group Vice President Çorlu Train Disaster Resolution 20/07/2018 CHP group vice-president Özgür Özel, Engin Altay and Engin Özkoç presented a research proposal to the Presidency of the Turkish Grand National Assembly in order to investigate the lumps of the train accident and to determine those responsible in the train accident. CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in Çorlu and the CHP delegation headed by Deputy Chairman Faik Öztrak report prepared by the CHP delegation, group chairman Private, Altay and Özkoç signature a proposal to the Presidency of the Parliament was presented. Research proposal, a 24 July 8 Çorlu district of Tekirdağ 2018 citizens died and 24 citizens were injured in a train accident occurred. A long time in Thrace Tr
- İMO's Çorlu Train Disaster Report Announced 06/09/2018 The report prepared by the Chamber of Civil Engineers (TMMOB) on the train wreck that caused the death of 25 in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ was completed. "Crime is not the blame for the event," he said in the report, renewed rail line in the grout and marble pieces of the filler fill, emphasized that the filling is not appropriate to the technique. 8 in Çorlu and 25 died in July and 317 injured in the report prepared by the Chamber of Civil Engineers in the report about the train accident, "This is not the crime of the incident is the rain. . Report on the overthrow of the wagon, 5, "Motorists who feel severe shocks serial brakes"
- Scandal Assignment to the Expert of Train Disaster in Çorlu 16/09/2018 Mustafa Karaşahin, the consultant of the renovation project of the line on which the accident occurred, was appointed to the expert committee formed to investigate the Çorlu train disaster. Karaşahin's consultation with the Ministry of Transport, rapid train line renovation consultancy, and even the Çorlu disaster has occurred in the line of the renovation project appeared to consult. Mustafa Karaşahin, the consultant of the renovation project of the line on which the accident occurred, was appointed to the expert committee formed to investigate the Çorlu train disaster. Karaşahin's consultation with the Ministry of Transport, rapid train line renovation consultancy, and even the Çorlu disaster has occurred in the line of the renovation project appeared to consult. Journalist Mustafa Hoş on personal Twitter account of Çorlu train disaster Gaz
- Silence After Corlu Train Disaster 06/12/2018 25 people lost their lives and 340 injured in Çorlu train disaster. Facing the accident, the accident was covered by experts claim that the result of negligence and lack of control of the tragedy tragedy of 25 340 people were killed, XNUMX people were injured. With the authorities who prevent the citizens who lost their relatives in the disaster from the social media, the disaster is covered by the experts. One of the experts who are close to the government, Professor. Mustafa Karasahin has consulted the Ministry of Transport, advising on high-speed railway line and advising on the renewal project of the Çorlu disaster. Another expert Sıddık Binboğa Yarman's board of directors is a signatory of the signalization tender of the line fir
- Çorlu Train Disaster Arrived 09/01/2019 A new document on the train disaster in Çorlu was documented with a photograph taken just before the catastrophe of standing passengers. The journalist Mustafa Hoş, who shared the omissions that caused the death of 25 to the death of a person in the train accident in Çorlu, re-documented an interesting detail about the Çorlu train disaster with his Twitter account. In the photograph, which he stated was taken just before the disaster, he stated that there was the most concrete evidence that he was carried as a standing passenger. He also said that the photographer was seriously injured and said: ti Çorlu train is the first photo. 340-3 from the disaster. 4-2 wagons. Sarılar position is about to be passed. Sar