The new Board of Directors made up of 4 people held its first meeting with the approval of the General Assembly of YOLDER 9. At the Board of Directors meeting held on Saturday at 3 November 2018 in YOLDER Headquarters, the activities to be carried out and the road map to be followed were discussed.
Road maintenance staff, road maintenance, general problems of road maintenance managers and road maintenance supervisor success in the case of successful and unassigned personnel solutions to the situation as the priority of the work to determine the issues, to support the members of the legal issues and general work-related problems in order to continue to work quickly to resolve problems She received.
CHANGED IN THE LOGOS
With the approval of the amendment of the regulation, the works for the modification of the logo of YOLDER, which will continue its activities under the name of Railway Maintenance Personnel Solidarity and Assistance Association, have been completed. Visual arrangements that will represent the entire Maintenance Department in the corporate face of YOLDER, which embraces all the maintenance personnel, were made.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Training on stress management from road personnel to YOLDER 25/05/2014 Stress management training for road personnel from YOLDER: eğitim Stress Management Training den was organized for construction and operating personnel working in State Railways. YOLDER Chairman of the Board of Directors Özden Polat stated that he is working under intense stress besides increasing workload of employees. In Trains come and go, if you have them. Health first. If we don't go well, we don't have a job, our families won't be peaceful either. We need to find ways to deal with stress, St he said. Stress management training was given to the members of the Railway Construction and Operating Association Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) located in Izmir. Izmir University Department of Psychology Lecturer Clinical Psychologist Sevinç Sevi Psik
- YOLDER Management visited Yıldırım, Head of Maintenance Department of TCDD 30/12/2016 YOLDER Management visited the Head of TCDD Maintenance Department Yıldırım: Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), Board Members Suat Ocak, Ramazan Yurtseven, Ferhat Demirci and Muhittin Kavak and 1 Regional Coordinator Kerim Pekacar, our members Haşmet Türker, Hayati Şekerci and Ozan Kankaynar visited the Head of TCDD Maintenance Department Fahrettin Yıldırım in his office. The members of the road staff members from all levels were put on the table and the Department of Maintenance Departments, Mevlüt Özkara and Ali Öztürk, and Cengiz Süngü, Personnel Branch Manager, attended the meeting, which lasted approximately 4 hours. Em
- YOLDER Management Visited TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun 25/06/2019 YOLDER Chairman Şakir Kaya and Vice Chairman Suat, TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Head of Maintenance Department Ersoy Ankara, Vice President Uğur Açıkgöz, Human Resources Department President Mustafa Gediz, Assignment Branch Manager Ergünay Oak and Maintenance Department Human Resources Manager Menduh Türk met with. Despite his busy schedule, YOLDER Management, who visited TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun in his office, devoted a lot of time to YOLDER and left the meeting satisfied. Line Maintenance and Repair Officer, Road and EST…
- Children of Izmir Draw an Immaculate World 24/05/2019 The winners of the competition organized by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality on iyle Wind and Sun, Integrating with Clean Energy iyle organized for the third time this year in order to place clean energy consciousness in children were given awards. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality organized a painting contest titled kal Wind and Sun, Integrating with Clean Energy me to draw attention to the rapidly growing environmental pollution and the danger of extinction faced by natural resources. This year, the third competition was attended by 251. The winners were rewarded with a ceremony held at İzmir Sanat. The jury, having difficulty in choosing from each other's beautiful works, is the work of 50 which is entitled to be exhibited with the first three paintings ler
- TCDD Foundation's New Management Held First Meeting 09/04/2016 TCDD Foundation's New Management Held its First Meeting: Development of TCDD and New Board of Directors of TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Foundation. The Board of Trustees of the Board of Trustees selected the TCDD and the new Board of Directors of TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Foundation met on the same day. The members of the Board of Directors are elected; Murat Kavak: Chairman of the Board of Directors Ali İhsan Uygun: Vice Chairman Şems Çakıroğlu: General Secretary of the Board of Directors Burak Ağlaç: Member of the Board İbrahim Halil Çevik: Member of the Board of Directors Muzaffer Ergiş: Management:
- TCDD's resource management is in one system. 12/02/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), which was completed by HAVELSAN 'TCDD Enterprise Resource Management System Project, all of the assets, resources and operations will no longer be executed from a single system. With this system, the activities of TCDD such as finance and human resources, vehicle maintenance, operation, material control and international ticket sales were gathered under a single system. . This system has an up-to-date, reliable and fully integrated structure in accordance with the level reached by the IT sector. All assets, resources and operations of TCDD are updated, viewed and shared with the Railway Management and Resource Management System (KKY).
- 14. Logistics Management Summit 4-5 will be held in Istanbul in April 14/03/2012 With hundreds of colleagues and experts in Supply Chain & Logistics, you'll be seamless with the full 2 day. Gün You will discover new products and services that are available and will come up very soon. Acak Tens of different sessions will be waiting for you. Ways of reducing supply chain costs and increasing the results, the opportunity to compare your practices with your colleagues, the opportunity to discover new and innovative ideas that will make you and your supply chain competitive. you will receive the relevant information at this summit. More experts Daha
- Transportation Services Course Notes: Logistics Management 14/07/2012 Module code: 840UH0012 Module name: Logistic Management Definition: Related to logistics management; definition of logistics concept, principles of logistics, elements of logistics, concepts related to logistics, basic issues in logistics, basic logistic activities, outsourcing in logistics, and learning materials related to the parties. Click here to download.
- Rail System Activities: ASME Rail Transportation Department Data Management Symposium 08/10/2012 ASME Rail Transportation Department Data Management Symposium will be held in Omaha NE, USA, between 16 / 10 / 2012 - 17 / 10 / 2012. For detailed information about the event, please click: http://www.asmeconferences.org/RTDF2012/index.cfm
- Yusuf Sünbül: Personnel Management and Human Resources 04/01/2013 Personnel Management and Human Resources: As the number of employees working in the Public and Private Sector is not only important, the contribution of employees to labor force and production should be evaluated to a great extent. As the effect of this power increases, the increase in production and sector potential determines how much the desired targets are reached. It is very important to employ qualified personnel as well as the number of employees of a sector. Although it is difficult to find qualified technical personnel that we call bil ARA ELEMAN… in today's conditions, the increase in the vocational high schools and vocational high schools and the employment of technical personnel, which is the power of production, can be made more convenient.