In the process of moving to Istanbul Airport, there was a snow warning. When AKOM had severe snow warning on the dates of moving, the date was set back.
The number of days to move to Istanbul Airport at full capacity, the meetings on the move continues.
In recent days, the airport was attended by representatives of aviation industry, including THY and DHMİ, where Istanbul Airport IGA officials were present.
28 A noticeable date has been raised on the date of the move upon the warning of AKOM officials, which predicted heavy snowfall between December and 3 January. According to this, five days before the planned date of the airport in Istanbul, 26 December on the move to begin the process and the completion of the 28 December date was reached on a consensus.
According to information from AirportHaber, the date discussed on the current meteorological conditions could be changed by taking into consideration.
Kaynak: Airporthab is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Moving Date to Istanbul Airport 28/12/2018 29 The move to Istanbul Airport, which was opened in October, was postponed. The date of the transfer from Ataturk Airport to the new airport was determined as 3 March 2019. The State Airports Authority (DHMI) sent a letter to the related institutions and companies on Thursday; "As it is known, Istanbul Airport, which is coordinated by our administration, is ready for opening and that our stakeholders located at Atatürk Airport are transported to the Istanbul Airport without any problems (ORAT-Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer). 29-2018 range of 30-31 starts in the number of flights to be determined within the framework of air traffic procedures.
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Updated 23/01/2019 The transfer program from Atatürk Airport to Istanbul Airport was announced again. A ı NOTAM da was published for the third airport or Istanbul airport. According to the communiqué (NOTAM) published in order to convey to the aviators important developments that may affect flight and ground safety; Turkey, which will begin on March 1 transfer operations at clock will end in March 02.59 3 00.00. In the European Aviation Information Services Database, the relocation procedures will be applied gradually in the notification published in the transfer program and the 28 February 2019 hours are as follows: Istanbul Airport until 23: 59 UTC flights will be used by the information shared. ları
- Istanbul New Airport's Opening Date Changed 22/09/2018 The opening date of Istanbul New Airport has changed. According to the agreement made between IGA, State Airports Authority (DHMI) and Turkish Airlines (THY), the opening of Istanbul New Airport will be on 31 December 2018. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan previously said that the airport opening will be in October at 29. According to the news on the cockpit news site, IGA, the operator of the Istanbul New Airport and the construction of the new airport, the State Airports Authority (DHMI) and Turkish Airlines (THY) agreed. News 31 2018 31 date of the handshake on the shaking hands said. TRANSPORTATION WILL HAPPEN IN XNUMX DECEMBER İŞ
- Transfer Date of Third Airport Postponed 04/10/2018 29 30-31 for the third airport, which will be opened in October, will be carried out on October, 30-31 will be announced on December 2018. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak, 29 called the meeting of aviation organizations, including the airlines, to move to Istanbul New Airport, which will be officially opened in October. In the article about the meeting, after the opening of the Istanbul New Airport in October with a ceremony in October, 29-30 will be carried out on the 31-30 31 2018 XNUMX XNUMX specified.
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Second Phase Training for Moving to Istanbul New Airport 11/07/2018 The second phase of the trainings has started. Within this scope, field trainings are provided to the employees of airline, ground services and other related companies. ORAT (Operation Preparation and Airport Transfer) process accelerated at Istanbul New Airport. Two years ago, within the scope of the process started in June, after class trainings, employees of airline, ground services and other related companies were now offered field training. According to the statement from IGA, 28 thousand 200 people will be trained in the program, 28 will be completed in September. Trainings include training field training, including the air side, terminal and baggage services regions, including the apron driver's license.,
- Moving to New Airport as Conquest of Istanbul 10/08/2018 The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Turkish Airlines İlker Aycı shared the figures of this year and the future with the meeting held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Istanbul and the newspaper told the editors. Ilker Ayci words, 'Third Airport, not the first airport,' he started 45 hour operation in the 1453'da during the conquest of Istanbul, the land were moved from the ships compared to the situation. 29 will be held from October. 15 bin ground vehicle will be taken to the New Airport by 5 bin TIR. Ilker Aycı said that trust in the construction of construction contractors İlker Aycı, "THY's Assistant General Manager of Flight Operations Captain Pilot Aykut Alpa, flying before the opening ..."
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Postponed Again 19/12/2018 The official opening 29 In October, President Tayyip Erdogan carried out by the Istanbul Airport, the decision to postpone the meeting held today about the move was put forward. According to the news of Airport Haber, it was decided that the transport will be carried out in March, as a result of the negotiations held at Istanbul Airport, which was attended by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) Funda Ocak, Bahri Kesici from the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, THY Chairman İlker Aycı, IGA officials and sector representatives attended the meeting.
- Moving to Istanbul Airport will be gradual 21/12/2018 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that the transportation process to Istanbul Airport will be accelerated by 1 as of January and that flights and ground services from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will be moved gradually without compromising passenger comfort. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Press and Public Relations Consultancy in the statement, which is one of the world's largest airports in the airport 29 2018 October 1 entered into service on, 10 as of November, the airport started flights. 10 carried out 70 expeditions in the first place in the first place as of December XNUMX said in a statement issued new transfers, "Annual XNUMX million passengers used by Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport"