Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality by Bashirli on the coast of Trabzon, the new bike path will be opened on Saturday at 14.30. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "Every aspect of our people will offer the best service to the new bike path to Trabzon, get better" he said.
The new bicycle path is 4 km and 4 is 8 km. he said the path would be extended to Ganita. "We have established bicycle terminals on both sides of the bicycle path." BNUMX has purchased domestic production bicycles. Citizens who want to come here with his bicycle and can do sports here. We can rent and rent bikes from our terminals for a small fee. Again in the middle part of the cycling path we have a field called 'vitamin store'. We will be able to provide natural fruit juices from those who use bicycles, sports and walking. In every aspect, we will offer the most beautiful service to our people, and the new bike path will be good for Trabzon Her.
President of Customs, against the Hagia Sophia Mosque on Saturday at the opening of the new bicycle path will be held at 14.30 to invite all of their fellow countrymen, after the opening of the bike during the day 3 free leasing, he added.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Trabzon Bashirli Coast Bike Road Entered Service 05/11/2018 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality in the opening of the New Bicycle Path. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, AK Party deputies in Trabzon Muhammed Balta, Spring Ayvazoglu and Salih Cora, AK Party Trabzon Provincial Chairman Haydar Revi, AK Party Ortahisar District President Temel Altunbas, officials of public institutions and NGOs and citizens were present. Trabzon said they have done very important services in all areas of the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "Trabzon continues to be beautiful," he said. Gumuscuoglu, who thanked for the support of the people who gave support to the new Cycling Road in the city, said, destek
- Uludağ ropeway line comes into service with its new face 03/06/2014 Uludag ropeway line is put into service with its new face: Mayor Recep Altepe examined the work at Teferrüç Station. President Altepe, who stated that the work of the ropeway was at the completion stage, is preparing a new facility for opening in the new period as the Metropolitan Municipality. 1963 29 50 2013 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX But that cable car was outmoded. Recently, we have served with this cable car with many difficulties. In XNUMX he dismantled the lift and replaced our new ropeway with its modern system. Bursa…
- A New Bus Line In Istanbul Is Serving 19/11/2016 A New Bus Line Entering Service in Konya: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, 21 As of November Monday, Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş, Başak, Karakayış and Ali Ulvi will be able to arrange the bus line for the passengers on the streets of the bus. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, 21 as of November, adding a new line to the bus service to the bus schedule is going to edit. In the statement made by Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems, Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş Street, Başak Street, Karakayış Street and Ali Ulvi Kurucu Street are the esi
- Fatsa Running and Cycling Road Ready for Service 13/03/2019 The works were completed in the Bike and Runway Project which was implemented by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality in Fatsa. The project applied to the 2,5 km coastline added a difference to the Fatsa coastline and said that ine We have created a social space to encourage sport and movement in the city X. A NEW SPORT AREA WAS BUILTED Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which has built social life areas for citizens, Akyazi District and 19 September Completed its activities in the Bike and Runway Project initiated in Fatsa after the works in. President Engin Tekintaş stated that a new sports field was created with the project and said Başkan Citizens Proje
- Eurasia's biggest urban public transport cableway enters the 2014 service in the capital Ankara (Animation Video) 24/07/2013 The biggest urban public transport cableway of the Eurasia, 2014 is in service in the capital Ankara: The comfort and convenience of transportation with the cable car is an alternative to the car-lovers. Residents of Ankara will soon be able to start using comfortable LEITNER ropeways lifts instead of waiting for traffic jams. Together with the 2014, LEITNER ropeways will show the whole world how innovative and ambitious ropeway architecture can be revolutionized in city traffic. Ankara-Yenimahalle cable car project, which is the biggest urban ropeway project in Eurasia, draws attention to the possibilities and advantages of using ropeway in metropolitan cities. Turkey's capital of Ankara, one of Ankara's heartland with an unusual cable car line ...
- The Bosphorus Bridge of Southeast Anatolia is in service 16/06/2014 The Bosphorus Bridge of Southeastern Anatolia is in service: 3, whose construction in Istanbul continues at a great pace. While the bridge attracted many innovations, another bridge in Şanlıurfa, which rose with the same magnificence, came up. 3, which is currently under construction in Istanbul and is expected to eliminate the traffic problem of Istanbul. Bridge (Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge) competed. The construction of the Nissibi Bridge, which is expected to embrace Kahta (Adıyaman) and Siverek (Şanlıurfa), continues at great speed. Due to the central opening of Turkey's 400 3 meters currently. it is also a great bridge. The central opening of the Bosphorus Bridge is 1074, and the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge is the 1090 meter. Boğaz
- The modern bridge joins two parks in Gölcük 11/07/2014 The modern bridge joins two parks in Gölcük: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has combined Barbaros Hayrettin Paşa and İhsaniye Beach parks of Gölcük with a modern bridge. The modern bridge built on the creek between Barbaros Hayrettin Pasha and Ihsaniye Beach parks, which were given to Gölcük inundated by the earthquake, was made ready for use. The bridge will be launched tomorrow at the 20.00. After the ceremony which will be attended by President Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, iftar dinner will be given to the citizens by the Municipality of Golcuk. The existing bridge between the Barbaros Hayrettin Pasha Park and Ihsaniye Beach Park on the Kavaklı coast of Gölcük is both old and sahil
- London underground vacuum train opens to shorten tunnel cleaning time 14/03/2012 London Metro will begin using a new tunnel cleaning train, which is expected to be put into service at the end of this year. You will use your network to remove dust and garbage from the underground sections. Source: Railway Gazette
- Gir Alo 131 N comes into service 22/05/2012 In the level crossings, the work to reduce accidents to zero continues rapidly. For emergency situations where citizens will be intervened on level crossings, line 131 has been allocated. In line with the goal of zero accidents at level crossings, it continues to work effectively to re-evaluate the causes of accidents. TCDD General Manager Süleyman KARAMAN and General Manager of General Directorate of Highways M.Cahit TURHAN attended the meeting titled ”Towards Zero Accidents at Level Crossings' organized by the Advisory Board at 19 on April 2012. At the meeting where the studies carried out to date were evaluated, the applicability of the decisions taken before was discussed. In addition, the new standards created with TCDD and KGM authorities Ayrıca
- Metrobuses received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be in service tomorrow 13/09/2012 The first party of metrobuses taken by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be put into service with a ceremony to be held tomorrow. The General Directorate of EGO, which is connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, is expanding its environmental bus fleet in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable service. EGO, which has a capacity of one thousand 90 units and one 786 vehicle fleet, will receive the first party of the completed tender. The first 250 from the 50 metrobust received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will begin to serve with the participation of the Mayor Melih Gökçek. 8 with 4 gates and 36 gates with 116 door, 1 standing, 153 with a total of XNUMX passengers with disabilities X