Republic of Turkey General Directorate of Railways to be Employed in the business Contractual engineers, architects, technicians, surveillance, and Appointment Regulations on Examination Officers Movement.
Purpose, Scope, Basis and Definitions
ARTICLE 1 - (1) The purpose of this Regulation is; The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate of 22 / 1 / 1990 dated 399 Law No. provisions of the contract engineer subject to the decree, architects, technicians, surveyors, dispatcher terms position to be searched to be appointed for the first time openly to the shape of the entrance exam will be the procedure of the Examination Committee with implementation and to determine the principles.
ARTICLE 2 - (1) This Regulation is to be made for the First Time be appointed the Public Duties Exams General Regulation outside the Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate 399 Law No. provisions of the contract engineer subject to the decree, architects, technicians, surveyors, covers will be appointed for the first time openly to the dispatcher position.
ARTICLE 3 - (1) This Regulation has been prepared on the basis of the 399 of the Decree Law No. 8 and the relevant articles of the General Investment and Financing Decree issued in the year 8 / 6 / 1984 and the Decree Law No 233 on State Economic Enterprises.
ARTICLE 4 - (1) In this Regulation;
a) General Manager: TCDD General Manager,
b) General Directorate: TCDD General Directorate,
c) Entrance Exam: Written and oral / practical part of the exam for the candidates,
ç) KPSS: The exam to be held in accordance with the General Regulations on the Examinations for First-Time Assignments
d) ÖSYM: Measurement, Selection and Placement Center,
e) Examination Commission: The commission responsible for conducting and evaluating the entrance examination procedures in accordance with the principle of confidentiality, without any doubt and hesitation,
f) TCDD: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration,
g) YDS: Examination of Foreign Language Level Examination by ÖSYM,
Principles Regarding Entrance Examination
Formation of examination commission
ARTICLE 5 - (1) The examination commission shall be composed of five persons to carry out the examination procedures. The examination commission shall be composed of the Human Resources representative or representatives to be appointed by the General Manager or the General Manager under the chairmanship of the Assistant General Manager and other members. In addition, if four substitute members are identified by the General Manager and the main members are unable to attend the Examination Commission for any reason, the substitute members shall participate in the Examination Commission in the order of their determination.
(2) Chairman and members of the Examination Commission; cannot take part in the exam committee if:
a) If the marriage bond between them even if the participation of his wife,
b) In the exam in which the or his wife's altsoy or superscope participates,
c) In the exam in which the adoptive partner and the husband and
ç) If there is blood or the marriage bond that constitutes itself, including third degree,
d) In the examination attended by his fiancée,
e) He or his wife, guardian, trustee or legal counselors act in the capacity of acting in their capacity.
The duties of the examination commission
ARTICLE 6 - (1) Examination Commission, the entrance exam will be included in the announcement of the issues to be done, the examination, the examination of the objections to be finalized and the other related to the execution of the process is authorized and authorized.
(2) The examination committee convenes with the full number of members and takes decisions by majority of votes. No voting shall be exercised during voting. Those who do not participate in the decision must indicate their votes against the reasons.
(3) Secretariat services of the Examination Commission are carried out by the Human Resources Department.
ARTICLE 7 - (1) The entrance examination is done by the Examination Commission at the time when it is approved by the General Directorate according to the vacancy and the need. Entrance examination consists of written and oral / practical exams.
(2) Examination Committee written exam; OSYM, universities and the Ministry of National Education or other public institutions specialized in this field. The issues related to the exam are determined by the protocol between the Head Office and the institution where the examination will be conducted.
Entrance exam announcement
ARTICLE 8 - (1) Requirements of the entrance exam, the shape of the exam, the date and place of the exam, the minimum KPSS score, the place and date of the examination, the application form, the documents required in the application, the address of the application on the internet, the exam topics, the number of positions planned to be assigned and other issues deemed necessary at least thirty days before the written exam date and announced on the website of the Official Gazette and the General Directorate and State Personnel Presidency.
Entrance exam requirements
ARTICLE 9 - (1) If you wish to attend the entrance exam, you must meet the following requirements as of the deadline:
a) To carry the general conditions stated in the article 399 of the Decree Law 7.
b) To graduate from the departments specified in the entrance examination admission according to the needs of the General Directorate of the higher education institutions approved by the Higher Education Council, or of the colleges, faculties or equivalents.
c) To have received a minimum KPSS score, which is not less than the 70 score, which has not expired as of the deadline.
ç) Carry out working conditions, certificates, licenses and similar conditions as specified in the contract.
d) If specified in the announcement, to obtain a minimum score of YDS specified in the announcement or a valid exam score according to the YDS equivalence table prepared by ÖSYM.
Entrance exam application procedures
ARTICLE 10 - (1) The application for the entrance exam can be done via the internet either personally or by mail or by the address specified in the announcement.
(2) Candidates wishing to participate in the entrance exam add the following documents to the application form to be obtained from the Head Office Human Resources Department or the Headquarters web site:
a) The original or certified copy of the diploma or graduation certificate (original or certified copy of the diploma equivalence certificate for those who have completed their education abroad).
b) Computer output of KPSS result document.
d) 3 pieces passport photo.
d) Declaration of Turkish identity number.
(e) A written statement that he has no mental or physical disabilities that may prevent him from performing his duties.
f) Written statement that male candidates are not involved in military service.
g) A document indicating the level of foreign language knowledge if stated in the contract.
ğ) Other documents requested in the office.
(3) Except for the acceptance of applications on the Internet, the documents listed in the second paragraph must be submitted to the General Directorate until the end of the application. These documents may be approved by the Head Office Human Resources Department provided that the original is submitted.
(4) For the applications made by post, the documents in the second paragraph must have reached to the General Directorate until the application deadline stated in the entrance examination announcement. The delays in the mail and the deadline for application are not taken into consideration.
Evaluation of applications
ARTICLE 11 - (1) The applications made by the Department of Human Resources Department within the prescribed period are examined and it is determined whether the candidates have the required conditions. Applications that do not have any of the required conditions are not taken into consideration.
(2) Candidates who meet the required conditions are subject to a ranking starting from the candidate who has the highest score in KPSS score type specified in the announcement and not exceeding ten times the number of positions planned to be assigned. As for KPSS point type, candidates who have the same score with the points received by the last candidate are called for the entrance exam. The names and surnames of the applicants entering the ranking and the exam locations are announced at the Headquarters website at least ten days before the entrance exam. In addition, the applicants are informed of the results of the application in written and / or electronic form.
(3) Applicants who do not meet the requirements of the application can not be listed in the documents related to their application, the entrance exam can participate in the thirty days after the announcement of the list of names in person they will be delivered to them.
Written exam and topics
ARTICLE 12 - (1) All written exam questions of the entrance exam are prepared from the professional field information stated in the entrance examination announcement.
(2) Exam questions will be announced which will be the subject of the exam questions.
(3) Evaluation of the written exam is done over a hundred full points. In order to be successful in the exam, it is necessary to get at least seventy points.
Call for oral / applied exams
ARTICLE 13 - (1) Candidates who received at least seventy points from the written exam in one hundred and ten points; In order to start from the highest score in the written exam, the name of the candidate (including those who get equal points with the last candidate), three times the number of positions planned to be assigned, is announced on the website of the General Directorate by specifying the date and place of the oral / practical examination. In addition, the date and place of this exam shall be notified in written and / or electronic form to the candidates who will take the oral / practical examination.
(2) The number of candidates to be invited to the oral / applied exam cannot exceed 40% of the number of candidates invited for the written exam.
Oral / applied exams
ARTICLE 14 - (1) Candidates in oral examination;
a) Subjects related to the field of activity of the General Directorate together with the subjects mentioned in the announcement of the entrance exam,
b) Comprehending and summarizing a subject, ability to express and reasoning power,
c) Qualification, representation ability, suitability of behavior and reactions to the profession,
d) General ability and general culture level,
d) Openness to scientific and technological developments,
fifty for (a) sub-section and fifty for all (b) and (d) items. The scores given by each member of the Examination Committee are recorded separately and the scores of the faculty members' face-to-face score are taken as arithmetic average and the oral exam score of the staff is determined. Those who have scored at least seventy points in the oral exam are considered successful.
(2) Applied exam, according to the procedures and principles specified in the announcement.
Announcement of entrance exam results and objection to exam results
ARTICLE 15 - (1) At least one 70 score must be taken from each of the written and oral / practical exams to be considered successful. The final achievement score of the candidates is determined by taking the arithmetic average of the written and oral / applied exams. These arithmetic averages according to the order of success is created. The exam commission lists the candidates in order of success starting with the highest score and determines the candidate as much as the half of the number announced, and the candidate as a substitute. If the calculated number of reserve candidates is fractional, then the upper integer counts. In the case of ranking in the actual and reserve lists, if the candidate's entrance exam score is equal, the candidate with a high written score is given priority if the written score is equal. The final success list determined by the Examination Commission is sent to the Human Resources Department.
(2) Success list will be announced on the bulletin board and on the website of the General Directorate. In addition, the results of the successful candidates are notified in writing and they are asked to submit the documents.
(3) The examination committee can be challenged within seven days of the announcement of the exam results. Appeals are examined by the Examination Commission within seven working days from the end of the period of objection and before the oral / practical exam date. As a result of the objection, the applicant shall be notified in writing.
(4) The final success list by the Examination Commission is announced within seven working days following the last day of the oral / practical examination.
(5) Having a score of seventy or more in the entrance exam does not constitute a vested right for candidates who cannot enter the ranking. If the number of successful candidates is less than the number of positions announced, only successful candidates will take the exam. kazanis accepted. Being on the reserve list is for candidates for further exams. kazanIt does not constitute a vested right or any priority right.
ARTICLE 16 - (1) Exam kazanThe exam results of those who are found to have made false statements or given documents in the exam application form will be deemed invalid and their appointments will not be made. Even if their assignments have been made, they will be cancelled. They cannot claim any rights.
(2) Criminal complaints are made to the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor about those who are found to have misrepresented or given documents.
Storage of examination documents
ARTICLE 17 - (1) The documents related to the examination of the assignments, the relevant files in the relevant files; Those who fail and cannot be appointed for any reason even if they are successful, the examination documents are kept by the Human Resources Department for one year.
Assignment and Notification to Contracted Personnel Position
Documents to request before assigning
ARTICLE 18 - (1) The candidates who are successful in the entrance exam are asked to:
a) Document indicating that male candidates are not affiliated with military service,
b) Six passport photographs,
c) Judicial record,
ç) Health board report to be obtained from full-fledged public health service providers that there is no mental or physical disability that may prevent the details mentioned in the project to do its duty.
(2) Assignments that do not deliver these documents are not made.
Assignment to the contracted staff position
ARTICLE 19 - (1) As a result of the examination, the nominated candidates shall be appointed in case of positive security investigation and / or archival research.
(2) Those who succeeded in the examination are not considered to be invalid, and the results of the exam are not voided, even if done.
(3) Assignments are not made before waiver is made.
(4) The appointment of those who are not appointed to work within the 15 days without proof of their appointment shall be canceled. In the event that they fail to perform due to coercive reasons, the appointment procedure shall be annulled by the competent authorities.
(5) Those who do not submit their documents for appointment in due time, those listed in the second, third and fourth paragraphs, as well as those who have been appointed and resigned for various reasons after taking office, can take the exam. kazanAppointments can be made among the candidates in the reserve list, in order of success, within six months from the date of announcement of the list.
Miscellaneous and Final Provisions
ARTICLE 20 - (1) In cases where there is no provision in this Regulation, other legislation provisions related to Law No. 657 shall be applied provided that the opinion of State Personnel Presidency is taken.
ARTICLE 21 - (1) This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of its publication.
ARTICLE 22 - (1) The provisions of this Regulation shall be enforced by the Republic of Turkey State Railways General Manager.