The organizational structure of TCDD General Directorate of Transport was changed.
With the decree of the presidential decree, it was decided to establish regional directorates in the organization structure of TCDD Tasimacilik AS.
According to this; Seven regional directorates were established, namely Ankara, İstanbul, İzmir, Sivas, Malatya, Adana and Afyonkarahisar.
In addition, according to the relevant decree, 46 directorate was established in our organization.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Announcement of Tender: Workplace physician service will be taken (Afyon Loko Maintenance and Repair Workshop Directorate, Mechanical Workshop Directorate and Tavşanlı Warehouse Directorate and Afyon Concrete CD 28/08/2013 The workplace physician service will be taken (TCDD 7 Regional Directorate Afyon Loko Maintenance and Repair Workshop Directorate, Mechanical Workshop Directorate and Tavsanli Warehouse Management and Afyon Concrete Travers Factory Directorate of 407 workers working in the establishments). Directorate of Regional Directorate of TCDD 7, Afyon Loko Maintenance Repair Workshop, Mechanical Workshop and Tavşanlı Warehouse Management and Afyon Concrete Travers Factory Directorate. 7 is workplace physician service for workers. procurement of services shall be tendered by open tender procedure pursuant to Article 407 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. ı
- Veysi Kurt: "Revenues of TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ Increased by 25" 13/06/2017 Veysi Kurt: program TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ'in Income Increased by 25 Percent Müdür: TCDD Transport General Manager Veysi Kurt, Sivas Regional Coordinatorship by 9 June 2017 participated in the iftar program. In the Iftar program, Sivas Regional Coordinator Sönmez Sefercik, Railway Machinery Association (DEMARD) Chairman Nami Aras, representatives of civil servants' unions and Sivas Regional Coordinatorship employees took part in the Iftar program. General Manager Veysi Kurt stated the following in his speech: '' I congratulate everyone here for the month of Ramadan; I would like to thank those who contributed to the organization of this program. Officer, mechanic, manager, trade union and association members looking at us a very beautiful future is waiting for us Mem
- UNESCAP Senior Expert Group Meeting Started in Ankara, Hosted by TCDD 04/05/2018 The two-day Düzey High Level Expert Group Meeting AP of the United Nations Asia and Pacific Economic and Social Commission (UNESCAP) began in Ankara on 03 May 2018. The yürüt Senior Expert Group in, which was organized in order to increase the efficiency of the railway border crossings and to take measures against the common technical standards and harmonized operational practices throughout the international railway corridors, started to work at the 03 May 2018 hosted by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Selen Gülen Susuz, Head of Department of International Agreements and Organizations, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications representing our country, Transit Department of Ministry of Customs and Trade ülk
- ATO Delegation Visited TCDD 15/03/2017 ATO Delegation visited TCDD Transport Inc.: Ankara Chamber of Commerce President Gursel Baran, ATO Vice Chairman Selahaddin Karaoglan, ATO Council Member Halil Ibrahim Yilmaz, TCDD General Manager of Transportation Veysi Kurt in his office. Baran said that the liberalization of railway transportation would contribute to the development of our country as well as the railway sector; By national train, the country will be stronger in the sector; Emphasizing the importance of integration with THY, YHT said that there should be direct pass between Ankara Train Station and Esenboğa Airport. Bar; Noting that they visited Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, he noted; "Our troubles ...
- Mayor of Çankırı visited TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ 16/03/2017 Mayor of Çankırı visited TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ: Çankırı Mayor İrfan Dinç visited TCDD General Director of Transportation Veysi Kurt. General Director Veysi Kurt; Emphasizing that Çankırı is a railway city, Çankırı has become a center in the advanced railway industry with its Scissors Factory, VADEMSAŞ and workshops. The development of the railway, which has become one of the most dynamic sectors of the country with the prioritized railway policies for the last 15 years, contributes significantly to the development of the province and the increase of employment. With the renewal and modernization of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak line, our country and the acceleration of regional development Ir