Transportation to İstanbul Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport by rail system continues rapidly. Transportation of airports will be a great relief when the lines are put into service.
The metro line of Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport will be opened in 2020 and the Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Tavşantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened in 29 October 2019.
Pendik Mayor Kenan Sahin, said on the social media platform Twitter Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Tavsantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened on October 29 2019 said. Şahin shared the following information: kısm Kaynarca-Kurtköy-Sabiha Gökçen line, from Tavşantepe to Sabiha Gökçene, part of our Ministry of Transportation. At the moment, a very important part of our infrastructure works are over. Signaling and other studies continue. 29 October 2019 date is actual and officially the opening date but we continue the work to finish the process faster. In 2019 I hope that we will have access to the metro line, where uninterrupted transportation will be provided from Kadıköy to Sabiha Gökçen Airport. N
7.5 to be transported on 70 km
The metro line, which will be allocated for the current M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe subway line after Sabiha Gökçen Airport, will consist of Fevzi Çakmak, Yaylalar, Kurtköy and Sabiha Gökçen stations. The line will be combined with the M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport line from Pendik at Fevzi Çakmak station and a joint operation will take place in this section. The travel time 12 envisions the transfer of the 7.5 mileage and even the average 70 thousand passengers calculated on the calculated line length in minutes.
Istanbul Airport line is in service at 2020
There are also rail transport services to Istanbul Airport, which is carried out by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who provided information about the metro lines built to facilitate transportation to Istanbul Airport, said Tur At the end of 2019, Istanbul Airport-Halkalı We aim to complete the metro at 2020 met.
Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro line stops Gayrettepe-Kağıthane-Hasdal-Kemerburgaz-Göktürk-İhsaniye-Istanbul Airport 1-Istanbul Airport 2-Istanbul Airport will be in the form of 3. It is expected that the journey time will be 32 minutes at Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro line, which has a line length of 32.
Latest 50 days for commuter line
Halkalı- The old suburban lines between the last and the last renovation of 2013. 77 of the 90 kilometer line was completed.
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the project will begin to serve in Istanbul at the end of this year announced. When the integration of the line with the Marmarine is ensured, Halkalıto go to 105 per minute.
Source : www.yeniakit.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tuzla-Çayırova Connection Road, Breathing Transportation 25/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides ease of transportation by applying new projects in the regions that have problems in transportation. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality will make a connection between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood. The project will provide easy access to the main roads in the western neighborhoods of Şifa District and Çayırova via the new crossing bridge and connection roads. Connected to E-80 Contractor firm of the project was announced before. The road run by Güneş Yol İnşaat and Kar asphalt partnership will be completed in 210 days. The project was planned to be delivered to the contractor firm. The current E-80 UM
- Zigana Tunnel to breathe the Black Sea 04/11/2014 Zigana Tunnel will breathe to the Black Sea: 12,9 will be auctioned in November for the construction of the 10 kilometer-long tunnel, which is planned to be built on the Zigana Pass, which is the fearful dream of the drivers and connects the Eastern Black Sea to the Middle East. - Mayor of Gumushane "10 November, for us, is a milestone. tunnel which will be held in Zigana'da, Turkey will be one of the longest tunnel. this tunnel due to be provided the opportunity to become easier to transport and making safer ride 'Eastern Black Sea, Middle East' 12,9 will be awarded in November for the 10-kilometer Zigana Tunnel, which is planned to be built on the historic Silk Road route.
- Halic Metro Bridge to breathe traffic 28/08/2013 Halic Metro Bridge will breathe traffic: the Golden Horn Metro Bridge has reached the end. When the bridge is completed at full speed, 1 will serve a million passengers per day. The last parts of the bridge were also finished, and the 29 is expected to be cultivated in October. Halic Metro Bridge, which is planned to be one of the most important transportation roads of Istanbul, is nearing the end. Together with Marmaray, 29 added the last pieces of the bridge planned to be opened in October, and its feet were finished. Designed to be one of the most important connection points of the public transport network in Istanbul, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will serve 1 million passengers per day. Halic olan
- Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line to Breathe the Region 26/09/2013 Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway Line Breath to the Region: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Coordinator and Ak Parti Yenimahalle District Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yüksel told Yenimahalle about their services. 5 Yenimahalle for years, who can not get any service deserved, party organization and metropolitan municipality as they say almost flipped Mustafa Yuksel, the municipality of Yenimahalle no need to give the residents of the district, said that the smooth and timely. Asphalt is not thrown streets, all the sidewalks of the district have been overhauled, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality President Melih Gokcek Yenimahalle mobilizing themselves indicating that Yüksel, in a very short time with all the neighborhood muhtar ık
- Istanbul's new commuter traffic will breathe 14/12/2013 Istanbul's new suburban lines will breathe traffic: Gebze, which includes the Marmaray Project, carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments.Halkalı With the completion of the 76 kilometer rail line between the two lines, the distance between the two lines will fall from 185 to 105 minutes. Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of the 76 kilometer Marmaray on the 13,6 kilometer railway line, the remaining 63 kilometer railway line continues to be put into service. 43,8 kilometer from Gebze on the Asian side and Kazlıçeşme on the European side HalkalıA total of 19,2 kilometers in length, including 63 kilometers, and the existing stations were removed. Same…
- Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic 06/08/2014 Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's new project Havaray will be able to relax. 47.8 can be transported to 10 thousand passengers per day even on 200 kilometers. A new era begins in public transportation in Istanbul. After the metrobus, metro, tram and cable car, the Havaray Project was also added to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's transportation investments. As a short distance, the 10 is thought to be on the same line, and the system will be on air without affecting existing traffic and routes. The first tender for the study of the Havaray Project will take place next month. The Istanbul Havaray Project, which has created an alternative road by moving the rail system to the air Ray
- Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/11/2016 Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic: With the increase in public transport facilities in Istanbul, traffic is a bit relaxed. With the completion of the new Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, the citizen will have a comfortable breath. 17.5 was completed in the tunnel excavation works of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro which is planned to carry 70 passengers with a length of 80 and is planned to carry passengers. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality BeledIye Directorate, the tunnel excavations of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey subway are planned to start in the end of 2016 and the electromechanical works are planned. The Kabataş-Mecіdіyeköy metro building, which will be connected to this line, continues at full speed. 8 will influence the length lu
- Kabataş Mahmutbey Metro Line to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/02/2018 Kabatas-Besiktas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line is expected to be a solution to the traffic shortage in Istanbul. 2018'S TEST DRIVES WILL BE PERFORMED 80'ye 2018 completed the project at the end of the 3 trial starts. Kabatas - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro 700 billion 32 million pounds to be spent. This subway project has also brought voice to the world. 2017 145 AEC Excellence Awards competing for the first place in the competition between the 8 project Kabataş - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro became the first 19. It will include XNUMX station at the metro station. These; Kabataş, Beşiktaş, Yıldız Fulya, Mecidiyeköy, Çağlayan, Kağıthane, Nurtepe, Alibeyköy, Kab
- Ankara Road will be breathed on Bursa Traffic with New Bridges to be constructed within the scope of Rail System East Stage. 12/02/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa is rebuilding the bridges built on the Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay streams on the Ankara Highway and rebuilt the 50 years ago. Mayor Recep Altepe examined the demolition work on the Hacıvat River Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Ankara Highway. To be a more accessible city of Bursa, especially in the rail system, indicating that the work of all areas of the rapidly running President Altepe, BursaRay east of Ankara as part of the road to be renewed the work of the destruction of the 3 bridge also said that the work. 1 kö
- This Bridge Will Breathe 42 Homes 21/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is replacing the last old pedestrian bridge over the D-100. The D-100 city crossing, which has built many pedestrian bridges of various sizes, has ensured the flow of pedestrian traffic in the city center divided by D-100. In this context, a pedestrian bridge is being built in the D-100 42 Evler District. When the new bridge is completed, the old pedestrian bridge will be demolished. It will be used on the construction. By placing the last deck, the bridge floor will become a whole. The work of the bridge continues. Bayramda Real da
- New Traffic to Breaths to Denizli 28/03/2019 One of the new investments in the transportation area of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, 30 Meter, was completed and opened to traffic. Yeni Cadde will provide the connection between Izmir Boulevard and 29 October Boulevard and will make traffic of Örnek Street, Ahi Sinan Street and Merkezefendi Street even more streamlined. In Denizli, the New York City Road was opened to traffic, which will make a significant contribution to reducing the traffic density of the Metropolitan Municipality, which puts the investments into service. 2 meters long, 30 meters long and 2 meters long, 40 meters long, 16 meters long.
- Marmaray Breathed 11/04/2016 Marmaray took the breath: Marmaray, which was opened by President Erdoğan at 2013, gave 1 million hours to 50 per year. Turkey's Marmaray mega-projects, was an example to the whole world as well as features. The Justice and Development Party (AK Party) headed the Marmaray and its contributions. The 76.3 billion dollar project, whose total length is 13.6 km, and the length of the railway throat tube is 5.5, was saved from time, space and expense. 425 was prevented from mixing one thousand tons of toxic gas into the atmosphere. 1.2 MILLION PASSENGER ON THE DAY 1 to Istanbul residents according to other means of transportation between two continents 50 million hours a year GÜN
- Historical Ottoman Wheat Market Underground Parking Lot Breathed to Bedesten Region 19/04/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has undergone the construction of multi-storey car parks at important points in the city center, has offered a comfortable breathing to the Bedesten region with its underground car park, which is about a thousand vehicles served under the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project. Regional shopkeepers and citizens thanked the Metropolitan Municipality for parking. The construction of an underground car park in the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project, which is under construction by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality, started to serve and the region tradesmen made their faces laugh. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Historic Ottoman Wheat Market, which will make the region an attraction center in the Bedesten region with its Agricultural Museum, workplaces and cafeterias, is being completed within the scope of the project.
- Bursa High Specialized Junction Breathed 13/11/2018 Within the scope of the Transportation Emergency Action Plan, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which solved the nodes in all intersections where the traffic came to the point of collapse, breathed the regional traffic with the smart junction model it applied at the High Specialization Junction. Bursa City's 2035 year of the Traffic Master Plan continues to work uninterruptedly on the other hand, on the other hand about one year ago, the Emergency Action Plan, which is taken into action in a decisive step to progress. Traffic lights are shortened by waiting times and at the same time more than one vehicle with the opportunity to switch to smart junction models in the city center traffic was noticeable relief. Emergency Action Acil
- Smart Intersections in Manisa Breathe Traffic to Bayram Holiday 12/06/2019 Smart junction system implemented by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Manisa center and Akhisar has provided significant improvements in traffic intersections. During the 9 daily Ramadan holiday, it was observed that the departures for the feast and the traffic of the return of the feast took place in a very comfortable flow in the regions where smart intersection was used. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who made the evaluation of smart intersection systems during 9 daily Ramadan Feast, said “Gediz Junction, geometric junction structure and Manisa – İzmir – intersection with intersection structure. Manisa's geçiş
- Metros will be connected to each other in Istanbul 16/06/2012 The next phase of the subway projects that will bring breath to the transportation of the Anatolian Side is the connection of all lines. The fourth subway in Turkey (Uskudar-Sancaktepe) based on the last week appointed Member of the Board of Doğuş Construction Burak Talu, gave new projects and plans for the metropolitan ntvmsnbc'ye. Doğuş Construction; Taksim-Sisli, Kadikoy-Kozyatağı, then the basis of the fourth subway in Turkey Otagar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatkent metro line at last week. Üsküdar-Sancaktepe subway with 38 km length; Not only will the 20 between Çekmeköy-Taksim between 44 or Ümraniye be reduced to 64 minutes, it will offer the best solution for the traffic of the Anatolian Side in a few years with its transmission lines. Doğuş Construction Management Doğ
- Ankara Metros Are Not Ended Who Will Be Done? 14/04/2013 Ankara Metros Are Not Ended Who Will Be Done? Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, who participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Metro Vehicles Production Facility in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone, spoke about the subways of Ankara. Yildirim, who pointed out that the construction of the Ankara subway continues at a great pace, explained the works of the General Director (Metin Tahan, Deputy General Director of Infrastructure Investments) 3 shift, 24 hours, close to the thousand 500. They are working hard to minimize the problem, even if they are working with a thousand difficulties under the ground.
- Metals collided in South Korea Wounded 170 04/05/2014 170 Wounded in South Korea 170 Injured: 170 injured in the collision of two subway cars in South Korea's capital, Seoul. The subway departing from the Sangwangsimni station hit the other subway from behind. 213 passengers were injured in a car that derailed a car. Passengers were staying between two stations and were reached by walking on the rails to the station. After the subway crash, the passengers were announced to stay in the car, but the passengers ignored the announcement and forced the doors open and threw themselves on the tracks. Many people were wounded. Two weeks ago, XNUMX was killed in a ferry accident in North Korea.
- In Ankara, subways carry passengers outside capacity 01/10/2014 In Ankara, subways carry passengers beyond their capacity: the problems of citizens living in capital Ankara are increasing day by day. In Ankara, the problem of transportation infuriated the citizen. Eskişehir road Yapracık A citizen living in TOKİ, lay There are no direct buses from Yapracık dwellings to Kızılay or another center. The area is accessible by ring and metro and there is no alternative. How can the patients who cannot use the subway be provided with transportation and panic attacks? CHP Giresun MP Selahattin Karaahmetoğlu is a citizen who does not have a transportation alternative outside of the subway in Ankara but who has claustrophobia (fear of closed area) and panic attack CH
- Radical suggestion for metros 02/12/2014 Radical suggestion for metros: In the Metrorail Forum of Istanbul, the idea of taking more tax from the houses that have increased value in the regions where the subway is coming will be raised. Lar We provide the most inexpensive financing for the metro, we are investigating it, Uzman the experts said. The subways that stand out with the idea of removing the government's service vehicles will be discussed at the international forum in Istanbul. Experts in the forum, the metropolitan areas where the value of increasing the value of the tax will be taken to raise the idea. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Istanbul Transport Inc., Tunneling Association and Trade Matching Association, 9-10 will organize ği Istanbul Metrorail Forum ği in April. Koray Tuncer, President of the Trade Matching Association, gave the example of the UK about the subways and said, Tun Before the British take the subway Ticari
- 1 Which are not working in Istanbul in May? 30/04/2015 1 Which are not working in Istanbul in May? : 1 It was announced that the metro and funicular flights to Taksim were canceled in May. In the announcements hung up to the stops 'until a second notification' metro and funicular will not go to Taksim said. 1 The metro and finissar flights to Taksim were canceled on Friday. In addition, the Istanbul Airspace over the helicopter will be allowed to see the aircraft under the conditions of flight will not be allowed. 1, which was forbidden to be celebrated in Taksim, increased the Istanbul Governor's measures to the next level on May Labor Day. Metro and funicular flights to Taksim 1 'May not be made until a second notice' stops in the signs were announced. The announcement ...
- High-speed trains and subways, entrusting guardians 06/07/2015 High-speed trains and subways, entrusted to protection officers: the murder of the prosecutor Kiraz, the changes in the private security system brought to the agenda Prosecutor Mehmet Selim Kiraz'ın Çağlayan Courthouse after the murder of private security began to be discussed, the Ministry of the Interior to help the police protection officer the system was prepared to bring. According to the regulation, courthouses and prisons, especially hospitals, power transmission lines, the State Airports Authority on the protection of airports to protect private security officers will serve. According to the news of Milliyet writer Tolga Şardan, the safety of metros and light rail transport systems within the metropolitan municipalities will be carried out by the protection officers. Mill
- The Metros in Ankara 19/09/2016 Metros are watched in Ankara: Metros, one of the most important vehicles of the capital's urban public transportation, are being checked for seconds. The lines that are transferred to the screens in the control center and the Data Monitoring System (SCADA) are monitored continuously by monitoring the 7 / 24 hours continuously. With the 34 station in the subway network serving in the northwest and southwest axes of the capital, the 46 bin 611 meter line is monitored by the 1065 camera at 24 watch and controlled by the SCADA Center which is the brain of the system. The SCADA Center, equipped with the latest technology at the EGO General Directorate, Macunköy Metro Operation Center, ensures the safe and uninterrupted operation of the metro system E
- 1 Which roads and subways will be closed in Istanbul in May 01/05/2017 1 The roads and subways which will be closed in Istanbul in May: The roads in Taksim and the roads in Bakırköy will be closed to traffic. Metro Osmanbey will not stop in Taksim and Şişhane; Besiktas, Kabatas and Karakoy will not serve. Governorship of Istanbul, 1 May announced the closed road and canceled public transportation services. 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day will be celebrated in Istanbul as well as in our country. Improvement of working conditions and working conditions of our workers and laborers has always been a priority of our State. In order to ensure that 1 May is celebrated in peace and peace with our workers and laborers, the following measures X
- Metals in Istanbul will work at 24 hours 15/07/2017 In Istanbul, the metros will be operating at the 24 hour: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) announced that the metro and tram in Istanbul, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, will be available from the beginning of tomorrow until the 24 hours. According to the IMM statement, 15 Metro and tram services across the city due to 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, 17 24 will continue for 15 hours until Monday July July. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Control Center in a statement from the social media account, "Metro Istanbul 06.00 July Saturday to Monday 48 XNUMX XNUMX Hours" Continuous Service "