Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, thanks to dual carriageways reaching 26 472 thousand kilometers in Turkey reported that the annual economic benefits million pounds 17 650 billion.
Turhan, said in a statement, the motorway network in 2 742 thousand kilometers in Turkey, said that until 2023 4 thousand kilometers to the planned removal of 509.
General Directorate of Highways under the responsibility of 31 thousand 35 kilometers state road, 34 thousand 156 kilometers and 2 742 kilometers including motorways and 67 kilometers of motorways, including 933 kilometers of road network, which describes the road network of 39 367 24 994 kilometers of road network, 3 One thousand 572 kilometers of the bituminous hot mix coating, while the XNUMX thousand XNUMX kilometers of parquet, other coatings such as soil, he said.
Turhan, 2003 pre-6 101 mile long divided road network with the 6 provinces connected to each other, this year 455 2003 20 371 kilometers from the XNUMX mileage has been reported.
Split road network in total 26 472 76 reach the kilometer of the province is connected to each other, voicing the Turhan, divided by the end of this year at the end of the year 26 thousand 834 kilometers said the target is to be reached.
Turhan stated that the aim is to increase the travel comfort of the road users by increasing the physical and geometric standards of the roads by improving the existing capacity shortages by dividing the existing capacity shortages by contributing to the economy with the savings obtained from vehicle operating expenses and reducing the travel time.
Oldu As of October 2018 the 26 472 million liters of fuel savings was about 296 billion of our citizens traveling on divided roads, reaching 1 thousand 797 kilometers in total length, with 11 million hours of time annually. . 60 billion 6 million pounds workforce savings from the shortening of the travel period and the annual savings of 590 billion 17 million pounds (650 billion XNUMX million pounds) from the fuel savings. Yaklaşık
Minister Turhan, as well as the emission of the 3 million tons of emissions 294 thousand tons were seen to be reduced.
Source : www.ubak.gov.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- IZKARAY will save 500 million pounds per year 21/09/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Izmir, the environment around the 60 minutes to ensure that the Izmir Highway and Rail Transition Project (İZKARAY) is completed when the people of Izmir and will significantly save fuel, he said. Lightning, in his written statement, said that they attach great importance to Izmir's transportation projects, two projects covered in the scope of projects, first of all Izmir's urban public transportation problem to solve the problem, he said. In this context, they give weight to rail system projects, with İZKARAY railroad around the Gulf of Izmir to build a round road will record the Lightning, '' right now I went to the project tender. …
- 30 Million Lira Saving by 150 Annual Wagons from Holland to BursaRay (Special Report) 01/12/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa will meet the modernization of the 8 wagons from the city of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. 6 will be spare parts from the 30 wagon coming out of the Rotterdam Metro. The wagons whose electric parts are renewed, the seat system in Bursa will be renewed and put into service. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has previously received one wagon from Bombardier to 44 million euros, will have saved 20 million liras in the 24 wagon that it will use. According to Rayhaber.com site; For the Bursaray, previously 3,1 vehicles were auctioned. Burs
- Eurasian Tunnel will be saved in gasoline at 229 pounds per month 28/12/2016 Eurasian Tunnel will be saved with 229 pounds per month. We're going to get rid of the 229 clock. The Eurasian Tunnel opened to the public recently has many advantages. In the tunnel connecting the European side to the Anatolian side, the distance to the 141 is a 62 minute. The Tunnel does not only do so, but will be provided with state-of-the-art revenue of around 100 million per year through the sharing of income from vehicle tolls and the taxes paid. According to calculations, 15 million pounds per year, ie 180 million al
- 127 Million Lira With National Tram Savings 12/02/2018 Kayseri was provided hafifrayl systems in vehicles produced by the preferred savings vehicle of about 127 million pounds in Turkey. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, which wants to continue its journey with local vehicles instead of light rail vehicles imported from Italy, has been about to purchase vehicles for 3 years ago. The contractor firm Bozankaya Otomotiv has won the tender in Ankara Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. Italian Ansaldo Breda production was paid to tram cars at a cost of 2,3 million per vehicle, while technology and capacity for 1,4 million euro was introduced to the more advanced domestic cars. With the introduction of the fleet to 30 vehicles, as a result of local production trams üretim
- 3. Airport will save 33 million pounds 14/03/2018 In the third airport of Istanbul, electricity and water savings will be made equivalent to the consumption of 5 thousand 500 households annually. Istanbul New airport will also provide savings. The third airport will save electricity and water equivalent to the consumption of the 19 thousand 5 households consumed by 500 thousand households annually. Thus, the airport will have saved 33,2 million liras annually. The terminal will use rain water, recycled water and gray water for your own needs. Up to 40 water will be saved in the terminal. In addition, double-fused insulated glass will provide more efficient air conditioning within the terminal to save energy. Thanks to these glasses, 20 energy'lik
- 7 Service of Highways Provided by e-Government, 84,6 Million Lira Savings Provided 21/05/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, 53 service given by the General Directorate of Road Regulation stated that the transfer to the e-State, among them K type authorization certificate grant / renewal, SRC, 7 service in total 84 service 557 thousand 66 liras reported savings. Minister Turhan stated that the 53 service given by the General Directorate of Road Regulatory Affairs has started to be taken from the e-Government Gate and that the 1 20 297 776 1 878 872 XNUMX XNUMX once a year. XNUMX million XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX times e-State Gate for the services provided by the General Directorate said that the transaction lü
- 40 billion dollar savings plan ready to privatize railways 12/10/2014 40 billion dollar savings plan ready to privatize railways: The government is taking steps to increase savings with the Medium Term Program. 3 40 billion dollars next year, saving more done envision fall until xnumx'y percent of savings to GDP ratio in Turkey is taking steps to increase government savings. Within the scope of the Medium Term Program (MTP), the ratio of savings to national income is expected to gradually increase to 12. When the national income is calculated to be around 17,1 billion dollars, the next 800 is expected to save about 3 billion dollars a year. During the program period, it is expected that an additional 40 million people will be employed outside of agriculture. This…
- 1,2 Billion Euro Savings with Eurasia Tunnel 03/02/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Eurasian Tunnel last year with the 1 billion 200 million pounds have been saved, said: If we comment on the biggest mistake we made here. " said. Arslan, Ankara-Niğde Highway laying ceremony in his speech, the leadership of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim 's instructions and continued to work with guidance, he said. The highway will facilitate the transportation of the provinces in the region, noting that Arslan, "The development of the country, the growth of industry and industry"
- New ways of transportation in Çorum 27/08/2014 Transportation in Corum was relieved in new ways: It was stated that the transportation to the city was facilitated by new roads made by Çorum Municipality. It was emphasized that municipal teams continued to work on asphalt and pavement and that disabled people were also considered in these studies. Works of asphalt paving works of Çorum Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams are continuing. The teams work overtime in the Buharaevler neighborhood and the Üçtutlar neighborhood. Buharaevler 20-23-25-27 where the teams work extensively. There will be a total of one thousand 431 tons of asphalt paving on the streets. The streets in the neighborhood of Buharaevler, especially in the evening hours due to the effects of the wind affected by the work of the citizens are very satisfied with dust. Neighborhood residents who take care that transportation will be relieved Ulaşım
- Metrobus density to be solved by side ways 15/12/2012 Metrobus density side roads to be solved to reduce the density of Metrobus additional bus services will be added to the side roads Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas, France, the Paris Governor Daniel Canepa after meeting with the press answered questions from members of the press. Indicating that the breakdown of the faults in the metrobuses is due to the capacity above the Topbas, to reduce the intensity of additional bus routes to the side roads announced that they will put. Topbas, the occasional metrobus malfunction caused by the intensity of the said over the capacity. Kadir Topbas, on this line should actually be a rail system, but at this stage is not possible, he said. Source: www.trthaber.com
- Istanbul is Connected by Underground Tunnel 23/01/2017 Istanbul is connected underground by tunnel: Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has announced that they have started to work on the new alternative transportation route of approximately 140 kilometers with tunnels, connection roads, intersections and bridges from Büyükçekmece to Sarıyer. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced the tunnel transportation system that will disrupt the memorization of the Pendik-Tavşantepe Metro Line opening program. Topbas said, ”We will create a new alternative transportation axis about 140 kilometers below the ground. Top Stating that they are working for a tunnel system that will be a revolution for Istanbul highway transportation, Mayor Topbaş said lar Istanbul is becoming one of the few cities in the world in public transportation. Now also an important da
- Until the 2020 Olympics in Istanbul, it will be knitted like a network in new ways. 07/03/2012 Important arrangements will be made for this big event in Istanbul, which is applying for the 2020 Olympics. Especially in transportation ... The most important route of Olympic transportation will be Marmaray and Eurasia Tunnel EURASIA TUNNEL 1.1 is a 9.1 kilometer road link that will connect Kazlıçeşme to Göztepe with a billion dollar investment. The tunnel will be completed. This tunnel, which will be used by 5.4 thousand vehicles a day, will be an alternative to provide the passage in the Bosphorus. The buses designed for the games will use this tunnel. The Marmaray Project will be completed. The existing commuter train line is transformed into a subway to three Olympic zones Mevcut
- Istanbul New Airport 26 28/05/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, carried out investigations on the ongoing Northern Marmara Motorway. As a result of the efforts to facilitate access to the new airport, there will be total 26 lane roads around the airport, he said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan examined the construction works of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge North and North Marmara Highway project which is the continuation of Anatolian and European side. Minister Arslan was informed by the authorities about the current situation of the construction of the Northern Marmara Motorway (KMO), which is expected to relieve the urban traffic of Istanbul when all parts are completed. Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continues the construction of the Ahmet
- Turgutlu Will Enter the New Year in New and Modern Ways 21/11/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, Turgutlu Mayor Turgay Sirin together with the second stage and side road studies continued Alparslan Turkes Bridge Interchange studies examined. 31 targets to complete the work until December, indicating that President Ergun, "Turgutlu, new and modern ways to enter the new year," he said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, Turgutlu within the scope of the program Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in the district examined the work done. Together with Turgutlu Mayor Turgay Şirin, the first stage of 8 was opened and the second stage of Alparslan Türkeş Köprülü Junction was completed and ap
- Minister Yıldırım: 7 has invested a billion pounds in 55 project 06/06/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that they see the service as important in Istanbul, and that they will realize more of the 7 project. Lightning, including 3. bridge, 3. 55 reported that they have invested a billion lira in these projects, including the airport and Marmaray. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yildirim met with a group of students of Balkan origin from Fatih University. Yıldırım addressed the students at the Büyükçekmece Campus of the university and said that both the world and the intercultural dialogue are progressing. Informed by the contributions of informatics and the Internet, Yıldırım stated that the borders had lost their meaning.
- Today, the opening of the Kartal - Kartal metro was spent around 10 billion pounds 17/08/2012 Stating that transportation in public transport in Istanbul, the most important part of public transportation is also the rail system, said Topbas, who stated that they always believe that railways are: ray Despite the fact that it is the world's most expensive and heavy progressive work, we gave speed and weight to metro investments. We spent about 10 billion pounds in this period as a municipality. Last month, we laid the foundation of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro. The construction of the Halic Metro Passage Bridge, which will connect Taksim to Yenikapi via the Golden Horn, continues unabated. Başakşehir-Bağcılar-Yenikapı metro is in its final phase. We were able to increase the metro networks by 128 in our period. We have put Istanbul's first metrobus into service with the same understanding. İstanbul
- 2013 Billion Lira at the end of 28.4 11/01/2013 Istanbul's Transportation Investments 2013 Billion Dollar Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO) 28.4 First Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş and ITO President Murat Yalçıntaş attended to the first meeting of 2013. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas made speeches about Istanbul transportation. Topbas metrobus line exceeds the capacity to work here to relax, he said. "TRANSPORT IN THE 2013 BILLION LIRA WILL FIND AT THE END OF 28.4" Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said, "This year, 8 will enter the city as an investment of 1 billion liras.
- 3 Investments are Planned to be Invested on 20 Billion Liras annually 13/03/2013 Railways 3 year 20 billion liras Investment Making Planned TCDD, in 2013 4 billion 700 million pounds in the year 2014 7 billion 672 million 956 thousand pounds, while in 2015 7 billion 942 million 396 thousand pounds, plans to invest in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD General Directorate of 3 will invest over 20 billion liras in a year. According to the AA correspondent, TCDD General Directorate, 2013-2015 years between vehicle repair and manufacturing, rail and maritime transport 20 billion 315 million 352 is aiming to spend a thousand pounds. This year, vehicle repair and,
- The Project of the Century will be spent for the Marmaray 1,5 billion pounds this year! (Exclusive news) 31/03/2013 Marmaray, described as the aç Project of the Century Ekim, will open simultaneously with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at the 90 October 29, which will celebrate the 2013 year of the Republic. For the Marmaray Project this year, 1 is scheduled to be spent on the billion 504 billion thousand pounds in billion. The 140 which is the foundation of the Marmaray Project, which is the 76 kilometer of Marmaray Project, will consist of tubes placed underneath the ground and at the base of the Bosphorus. 13,6 will be celebrated on 150, 90 will be celebrated for 29 annually.
- The Project of the Century will be spent on 1.5 billion liras for Marmaray 30/03/2013 The Project of the Century This year for the Marmaray will be spent 1.5 billion pounds are considered to be spent in the "Century Project" for Marmaray 1 billion 504 million 140 thousand pounds this year is planned to be spent. Marmaray will be opened by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan at 90 October 29, which will celebrate the 2013 year of the Republic, simultaneously with Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line. The 76 which is the foundation of the Marmaray Project, which is the 13,6 kilometer of Marmaray Project, will consist of tubes placed underneath the ground and at the base of the Bosphorus. Marmaray, which is shown as "Project of the Century UM and has a history of 150, is the X
- 1,8 Billion Liras to be Used for High Speed Train Investments 18/01/2014 1,8 Billion Liras will be Spent for High-Speed Train Investments: 2014 of TCDD's 47 will go to high-speed train projects. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) xnumx's percent of 1,8 investment budget will be spent on high-speed train project. This year, 2014 billion liras will be invested for the ongoing high speed train projects. According to the calculations of the AA correspondent from the 47 investment program, 1,8 billion 2014 million pounds to the General Directorate of TCDD, 3 billion 858 million to other railway projects to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications ab
- Minister Elvan: Last 11 We Invested 20 Billion Liras on Railways 06/03/2014 Minister Elvan: Last 11 We invested 20 Billion Liras in Railroads over the Year. Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that they invested more than 11 billion liras on railways in the last 20 year and said, "We built 11 kilometers high speed train line with these investments over the years." Elven, "1.366. Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition (Eurasia Rail)" in his speech at the opening of the exhibition with an interest meeting the increasing exponentially every year, also said that an important indicator of how the correct implementation of railway policy in Turkey. Visitors from more than 4 countries indicate that more than 50 company owners have joined the fair.
- 2015 billion liras in rail investments in 9 31/12/2014 2015 billion dollars in rail investments in 9: Minister of Transport Lütfi Elvan, 2015 9 2014 billion investments will focus on rail investments, in this context, will open new tenders, he said. Elvan, XNUMX said in a press conference at the press conference while providing information about the projects on the Ankara-Izmir line between the Afyon-Uşak section of the auctions, they are currently in the evaluation studies, he said. Elvan said that they will go to the auctions in the new year up to Turgutlu and that there will be three tenders and the projecting works of the section from Turgutlu to İzmir continued. Elvan, the completion of these works by expressing that the tender, "Ankara-Izmir line to speed up" van
- 3 billion pounds will be spent on the 1.7 metro project taken over by the Ministry of Transport 25/02/2015 It took over the Ministry of Transport 3 1.7 billion pounds will be spent on the metro project: Ministry of Transport, Turkey announced the general project for the metro and light rail system will spend a total of xnumx't billion 2015 1 734 thousand million. Ministry, the second half of the year will be a tender for the projects to be transferred to the Ministry of Transport of the construction of the construction of the Ankara, Istanbul and Antalya subway button was pressed. The process was started for the construction of the metro, which was started by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality at 92 and was transferred to the Ministry of Transport due to lack of resources. The 2001 kilometer line, which will serve between Atatürk Cultural Center (AKM) and Kızılay, consists of 3.3 stations in Ankara. Atatürk
- 31 billion pounds budget to High Speed Train 01/03/2016 High-Speed Train 31 billion pounds budget: Minister Yildirim, High Speed Train (YHT) announced the amount spent. Accordingly, a total of 31 billion pounds were invested in YHT. 15 billion pounds of the expenditure was transferred to the passenger and the rest to the freight costs. 13 for high-speed trains 15 for passengers in the year, billion dollars for cargo and other areas, 16 billion pounds, 31 billion pounds in total investment was made. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, who gave a written reply to the questions that MPs asked him during the budget negotiations of 2016, gave information about the amount allocated to railway investments and bütçe 2003 from 2015 UM.