- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Burulaşta Collective Agreement Joy 12/06/2014 Burulaşta Collective Agreement Joy: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, working in BURULAŞ 270 people, according to the agreement signed between the Railway Workers Union, the first year of the first year of BURULAŞ'dan salaries will increase by an increase of 6 pounds. The collective bargaining negotiations between BURULAŞ and the Railway Workers Union resulted in a consensus after the traffic. Hüseyin Kaya, the Secretary General of the Railway Workers' Union and the President of the Adapazarı Branch, Cemal Yaman, also spoke at the signing ceremony attended by BURULAŞ Levent Fidansoy. BURULAŞ the ...
- The Joy of Collective Agreement in Kayseri Transportation Inc. 22/03/2017 Kayseri Transportation Inc. Collective Agreement Joy: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. collective bargaining agreement ended. At the end of the collective bargaining negotiations with the Self Carrying Work Union of Hak İş, an agreement was signed and signed. Hüseyin Beyhan, the General Secretary of the Metropolitan Municipality, stated that they always considered the peace of the employees. Transportation Inc. signed a signing ceremony at the signing ceremony of Transportation Inc. General Manager Feyzullah Gundogdu, as the company said they had the first collective agreement. According to the collective agreement, which will be valid for three years, the average salary of the employees will increase above the average 10 for the first year.
- The joy of collective bargaining in Metro Istanbul 19/05/2017 The joy of collective bargaining in Metro Istanbul: The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one of the companies of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, had a collective bargaining agreement. The 1820 employee was contracted by the 350 employee, and the wage rate was increased by 2. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), the companies of Metro Istanbul AS, authorized unions MISKEN and IRONYOL-IS unions with the XNUMX annual collective bargaining agreement was signed. İBR Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı and İBB Deputy General Secretary Eyyüp Karahan, Metro İstanbul AŞ General Manager Kasım Kutlu and MİSKEN and DEMİRYOL-İŞ trade unions representatives and employees attended the ceremony which took place at the center of Metro Istanbul in Esenler. '
- The Joy of Collective Bargaining at BUDO 16/08/2018 34 covering 1 staff working in Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO) operated by BURULAŞ, one of the affiliates of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality. period collective bargaining agreement was signed. Seafarers 'Union of Turkey with BURULAŞ (Marine Workers' Union), according to the agreement signed between the 20 percent of employee salaries in the first year, second year will be increased by the CPI. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its activities in the infrastructure and superstructure of the city, especially in Bursa, continues to take the steps of protecting the rights of its employees. In this context, the collective bargaining agreement covering workers within 34 staff BUDO, with BURULAŞ the Metropolitan Municipality in Turkey Union of Seafarers affiliates, ...
- The Joy of Collective Bargaining in BURULAŞ 30/05/2018 The collective bargaining negotiations covering the 460 staff of BURULAŞ, one of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality companies, resulted in a compromise. According to the agreement signed between BURULAŞ and the Railway Workers Union, employee salaries increased by 6 in the first 16.74 month. The collective bargaining negotiations between BURULAŞ and the Railway Workers Union, one of the most important subsidiaries of the Metropolitan Municipality, were completed with the decisions taken in favor of the personnel. The signing ceremony was held in the Metropolitan Municipality with the positive results of the interviews concerning the 383 and 77 personnel, which are not included in the scope and the 460. According to the agreement between 1 May 2018 and 30 April 2020, the first 6 X
- Samulaş'da Collective Agreement Joy 01/11/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. signed a collective bargaining agreement with Türk-İş. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and also Samulaş A.Ş. Chairman of the Board Sahin, "We always stand by the worker," he said. The signing ceremony took place at the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Şehit Ömer Halis Demir Multi-Purpose Hall, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Şahin, Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Coşkun Öncel, Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı, Deputy Secretary General Fikret Vatansever, Samulaş Board Member Kadir Gürkan, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats and administrators, Rail-Work Sivas Branch President Murat Kütük, Samulaş Yönetim
- The joy of collective bargaining in Metro Istanbul 28/03/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's subsidiary companies in Istanbul, Istanbul, the collective bargaining agreement was experienced. The rate of workers' hike has been determined by the contract, which covers the scope of the contract. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate companies in Metro Istanbul, authorized unions MISKEN and DEMİRYOL-İŞ unions with the 2 annual collective bargaining agreement was signed. The ceremony was held at the Esenler IBB Adem Baştürk Cultural Center. IMB General Secretary Hayri Baraçlı and Deputy Secretary General Eyyüp Karahan, Türk-İş President Ergün Atalay, Metro İstanbul General Manager Kasım Kutlu and Miksen and Railway-İş Trade Unions representatives and employees attended the ceremony. After the opening ceremony,…
- The joy of snow 21/01/2014 Palandöken Snow joy: Live driest winter in recent years Turkey. Many winter tourism centers in the country are experiencing snow shortage. Hotels in Erzurum Palandöken serve amateur and professional 21 skiers with artificial and artificial tourists. Prior to the semester vacation, the hotel owner and managers invited ski lovers to Palandöken. Numerous domestic and foreign tourists enjoy skiing and vacationing in Palandöken, where snow thickness 30 centimeter is found. At Palandöken, where snow was experienced one month ago, the tracks were covered with artificial snow. 25 degrees with minus the temperature minus ğ
- Snow joy in Kartalkayada 22/01/2014 Kartalkayada joy of snow: BOLU Kartalkaya in the snow before the holiday break tourism operators of the resort smiled face. Kartalkaya'da every place white, holidaymakers experienced skiing and snowboard enjoyment. The snowfall at Kartalkaya, the ski resort at the summit of Köroğlu Mountains, is effective at intervals. In the first two weeks of December, snowfall reached 50 as the result of heavy snowfall, while occasional snowfall was not effective. As the weather was above seasonal norms, the snow began to melt, and some of the slopes were closed. As a result of the snowfall that started to be effective from last night snow thickness 25 gec
- The joy of snow in Kartepe Ski Center 26/02/2014 The joy of snow in Kartepe Ski Center: In Kartepe, one of the important centers of skiing and winter tourism, snowflakes started at night and made tourists laugh. Kartepe, which is one of the important winter tourism centers, was expected to start in the night with snowfall. Kartepe, whose snow thickness is measured as 10 centimeter with the last precipitation, is expected to increase snow thickness due to the continued rainfall. The 120 ski resort in Istanbul is one of the important winter tourism centers of the country. Sapanca Lake and the Gulf of Izmit, offering a unique beauty to the guests with the center, the length of 400 3 thousand 500 meters with a range of z