Özden Polat, the late President of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Association Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), who lost his life as a result of a heart attack, was commemorated with Mevlid-i Şerif at the Masjid of Alsancak Gar TCDD. Following Mevlidi-i Şerif, his family, relatives and colleagues participated in the process.
We commemorate Özden Polat, the Distinguished President of YOLDER on the 45 day, with love and longing.
Rest in peace..
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- YOLDER President Özden Polat: We will stand for our democracy 20/07/2016 Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Assistance and Solidarity Association (on the road is) Chairman Ozden Parker, Turkish Armed Forces said the coup attempt carried out within a minority group strongly condemned, Turkey said that come with democracy, with all its elements. Said Polat gave the following opinion: "across the country to spread democratic our members are close to 800, a secular state of law which the Republic of Turkey forever kept taking power from the said policy and defense to the counting of a national task, we strongly condemn the 15 July coup attempt. Turkey's secular democratic state of law anlaşış the national will against this heinous attack targeting ...
- YOLDER President Özden Polat Tears Into His Last Journey 18/09/2018 The funeral of Özden Polat, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), who died unexpectedly and drowned the law of the entire railway community, was followed by the prayers of the lovers and the between the tears of his hometown Sivas was sent off. For the Chairman of the Board of Directors of YOLDER, Özden Polat, who left us at a very early age due to a heart attack, a ceremony was organized at the Directorate of TCDD 3. In addition to Polat's family and relatives, TCDD 3 Regional Director Selim Koçbay, Deputy Regional Directors Mehmet Soner Baş, Nizamettin Çiçek, road maintenance managers, T
- YOLDER President Özden Polat Lost His Life 18/09/2018 YOLDER Chairman Özden Polat lost his life as a result of a heart attack. Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), died as a result of a heart attack yesterday evening. 18 September 2018 for Ozden Polat (Today) time 09: 30 will be held in front of the TCDD 3. Özden Polat's funeral will be sent to his hometown of Sivas to be buried in the 3 region, where he served for many years.
- President of YOLDER Özden Polat was buried in Sivas 19/09/2018 Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Association Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), who left us at the age of 54 due to a heart attack, was buried in his hometown of Sivas today. Özden Polat did not leave alone members of YOLDER, who had been working for many years on his last journey. The Board of Directors of the Association, as well as Turkey's President Özden many members around the Sivas to make the final mission arrives. There were always the same words in the language of the YOLDER members and railway veterans who expressed their condolences for Özden Polat, who touched the lives of hundreds of people in the 36-year professional life and civil society struggle; … Özden Chairman “
- Mamure Train Station Martyrs commemorated with prayers 07/01/2016 The Martyrs of Mamure Train Station were commemorated with prayers: The traditional inden Osmaniye Martyrs Walk la program organized by Civil Society Organizations for the 94 anniversary of the liberation of Osmaniye from enemy occupation was held at Mamure Train Station. A special train train from Osmaniye Train Station was organized for those who want to attend the event organized at Mamure Train Station, which is 15 kilometers away from Osmaniye. Governor Kerem Al, Mayor Kadir Kara, Chief Public Prosecutor Ali Irfan Yilmaz, Osmaniye Korkut Ata University Rector. Dr. Orhan Büyükalaca, Provincial Police Director Nurettin Gökduman, Provincial Directorates of Public Institutions, representatives of political parties, representatives of the martyrs and veterans' associations Emniyet
- Those who lost their lives in Çaycuma Bridge disaster were commemorated with prayers, 08/04/2015 Those who lost their lives in Çaycuma Bridge disaster were commemorated with prayers, and the pain was renewed: In the Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, the 15 of the 4 could not be found and 3. pain in the year. Although 3 years have passed since the event, sanctions were not allowed, but the officers could not be found. Ceremony at the 6 April Memorial in Çaycuma, District Governor Serkan Keçeli, Mayor Bülent Kantarcı, apartment managers, citizens and painful families who lost their relatives on the bridge attended. The ceremony began with the reading of Kur 'lahza -i Kerim and hymns for those who lost their lives in the disaster. Turkish delight was served. Mahmut was told by the Mufti Mahmut Rauf Arcakoglu. The ones who lost their relatives ı
- Minister Yildirim looks back on the last time 25/10/2013 Minister Yıldırım revised the last time: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, 29, the opening of October, President Abdullah Gul and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan to review the last time to be made by Marmaray. Minister Yıldırım's investigations in Marmaray and his photographs about the examinations were shared on Twitter at the press consultancy of the Ministry. According to him, Minister Yıldırım gave a break for dinner at Sirkeci Station and shared the work with the workers. Cağaloğlu tradesmen also gave a gift to the Minister Yıldırım.
- Marmaray prayed with prayers (Video) 29/10/2013 Marmaray opened with prayers: Religious Affairs President Mehmet Görmez prayed at the opening of Marmaray. Called the project of the century, Maramar opened with prayers. Head of Religious Affairs Mehmet Görmez; President Abdullah Gul, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Parliament Speaker Cemil Cicek and guest prime ministers after the speeches prayed. Japanese Prime Minister Abe also accompanied the prayer by opening his hands, he noted.
- Kars Garage Manager Metin Ruşen Tutaz Shouted on His Last Journey with Prayers 15/05/2018 TCDD Kars Station Manager Metin Ruşen Tutaz died in the hospital the day before in Izmit for 30 funeral ceremony for XNUMX years. General Manager of TCDD at the funeral of Director Tutaz İsa Apaydın together with Kars Governor Rahmi Doğan, Mayor Murtaza Karaçanta, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ. Regional Director Sönmez Sefercik, Passenger Services Manager Muharrem Toraman, ASKF President Can Burhan Taş, colleagues, family and friends attended. TCDD General Manager at the ceremony İsa ApaydınMetin Ruşen Tutaz, the Kars Garage Manager, has been serving 25 for more than a year and his cat is very,
- Tender Announcement: Yolçatı -Manufacture of ballast holder wall between Muş Özden station and factory line. 26/09/2012 TC STATE RAILWAY TENDENCIES 5. Region Real Estate and Construction Management-Direct Supply-Build Works Tender Responsible: Fahrettin Polat Tender Manager Phone: 4408 Tender Manager Fax: 0422 2129039 Date Added: 25.09.2012 00: 00: 00 Tender Date: 30.09.2012: 00: 00: 00 Price: Tender Procedure: Direct Purchase Tender Subject: Construction Works Registration No: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org sartname