Özden Polat, the late President of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Association Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), who lost his life as a result of a heart attack, was commemorated with Mevlid-i Şerif at the Masjid of Alsancak Gar TCDD. Following Mevlidi-i Şerif, his family, relatives and colleagues participated in the process.
We commemorate Özden Polat, the Distinguished President of YOLDER on the 45 day, with love and longing.
Rest in peace..
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- YOLDER President Özden Polat: We will stand for our democracy 20/07/2016 Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Assistance and Solidarity Association (on the road is) Chairman Ozden Parker, Turkish Armed Forces said the coup attempt carried out within a minority group strongly condemned, Turkey said that come with democracy, with all its elements. Said Polat gave the following opinion: "across the country to spread democratic our members are close to 800, a secular state of law which the Republic of Turkey forever kept taking power from the said policy and defense to the counting of a national task, we strongly condemn the 15 July coup attempt. Turkey's secular democratic state of law anlaşış the national will against this heinous attack targeting ...
- YOLDER President Özden Polat Tears Into His Last Journey 18/09/2018 The funeral of Özden Polat, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), who died unexpectedly and drowned the law of the entire railway community, was followed by the prayers of the lovers and the between the tears of his hometown Sivas was sent off. For the Chairman of the Board of Directors of YOLDER, Özden Polat, who left us at a very early age due to a heart attack, a ceremony was organized at the Directorate of TCDD 3. In addition to Polat's family and relatives, TCDD 3 Regional Director Selim Koçbay, Deputy Regional Directors Mehmet Soner Baş, Nizamettin Çiçek, road maintenance managers, T
- YOLDER President Özden Polat Lost His Life 18/09/2018 YOLDER Chairman Özden Polat lost his life as a result of a heart attack. Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), died as a result of a heart attack yesterday evening. 18 September 2018 for Ozden Polat (Today) time 09: 30 will be held in front of the TCDD 3. Özden Polat's funeral will be sent to his hometown of Sivas to be buried in the 3 region, where he served for many years.
- President of YOLDER Özden Polat was buried in Sivas 19/09/2018 Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Association Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), who left us at the age of 54 due to a heart attack, was buried in his hometown of Sivas today. Özden Polat did not leave alone members of YOLDER, who had been working for many years on his last journey. The Board of Directors of the Association, as well as Turkey's President Özden many members around the Sivas to make the final mission arrives. There were always the same words in the language of the YOLDER members and railway veterans who expressed their condolences for Özden Polat, who touched the lives of hundreds of people in the 36-year professional life and civil society struggle; … Özden Chairman “
- Mamure Train Station Martyrs commemorated with prayers 07/01/2016 The Martyrs of Mamure Train Station were commemorated with prayers: The traditional inden Osmaniye Martyrs Walk la program organized by Civil Society Organizations for the 94 anniversary of the liberation of Osmaniye from enemy occupation was held at Mamure Train Station. A special train train from Osmaniye Train Station was organized for those who want to attend the event organized at Mamure Train Station, which is 15 kilometers away from Osmaniye. Governor Kerem Al, Mayor Kadir Kara, Chief Public Prosecutor Ali Irfan Yilmaz, Osmaniye Korkut Ata University Rector. Dr. Orhan Büyükalaca, Provincial Police Director Nurettin Gökduman, Provincial Directorates of Public Institutions, representatives of political parties, representatives of the martyrs and veterans' associations Emniyet